Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been enjoying seeing him called out by his YouTube followers over on Tik Tok when he creates those embarrassing videos being extremely disingenuous about things that exist in America. He's been basically ripping off Max Belegede and iamjoshfromengland in a way that's as obvious as his receding hairline to try and get instant Tik Tok money and fame.

Joel screaming "OORR NORRR! YOU DORNT HAVE KETTLES IN AMERICA?! WHAT?!" to Tik Tok has resulted in his followers going "Joel, shut your warty nosed face! You already knew this!"

He claims then it's a joke and not to be taken seriously! A joke?! Nobody's laughing?? Joel, you're about as funny as stepping in dogshit mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been enjoying seeing him called out by his YouTube followers over on Tik Tok when he creates those embarrassing videos being extremely disingenuous about things that exist in America. He's been basically ripping off Max Belegede and iamjoshfromengland in a way that's as obvious as his receding hairline to try and get instant Tik Tok money and fame.

Joel screaming "OORR NORRR! YOU DORNT HAVE KETTLES IN AMERICA?! WHAT?!" to Tik Tok has resulted in his followers going "Joel, shut your warty nosed face! You already knew this!"

He claims then it's a joke and not to be taken seriously! A joke?! Nobody's laughing?? Joel, you're about as funny as stepping in dogshit mate!
Can you post the Tik Tok calling him out?

There was one youtube short/maybe tiktok about milk in bags in Canada as if this was something crazy. He goes to bloody Costa Coffee and the Barista opesn the milk in bags/pouches to heat the milk for lattes, hardly a crazy concept. What next a shock that milk comes a cow or milk in glass bottles.
Ive only recently come across his channel,think it was possibly through vlogmas. He talks about Yorkshire as if its sone 3rd world country,where hes staying seems to have some beautiful scenery , clearly wasted on him. Im from yorkshire and just find him to be an obnoxious little turd,clearly anywhere outside of London isnt good enough for him
He is a turd because Leeds has changed so much over the years and has alot going on for it, places such as York and Harrogate are beautiful and are much nicer than the dump of his mouldy house, he is hardly a Londoner himself, it is a reminder to me of what an utter bellend that he is. I wish Lewis, Keegans ex did a YT channel he is much nicer to look at, what is Keegan thinking?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There was one youtube short/maybe tiktok about milk in bags in Canada as if this was something crazy. He goes to bloody Costa Coffee and the Barista opesn the milk in bags/pouches to heat the milk for lattes, hardly a crazy concept. What next a shock that milk comes a cow or milk in glass bottles.

He is a turd because Leeds has changed so much over the years and has alot going on for it, places such as York and Harrogate are beautiful and are much nicer than the dump of his mouldy house, he is hardly a Londoner himself the complete just remind me of what an utter bellend that he is. I wish Lewis, Keegans ex did a YT channel he is much nicer to look at, what is Keegan thiking?
Id actually say Keegan is more attractive than him,he comes across as very whiney

Reactions: 1
imagine paying to watch someone cry, there is somethiing really weird about it
I cannot believe him and Lia are going to scotland for a holiday with fans, who on eaerth would want to pay to spend time with them?!

• Haha

Yes to this 💯%... the difference is Max Balegde, George Clarke, Grace, Joe and George Baggs etc. are younger and appeal to a much younger fan base with a different type of humor that Joel just doesn't get. Actually it's kind of cringe to watch some of his tik toks, that's another reason why I blocked him.😃

He is a turd because Leeds has changed so much over the years and has alot going on for it, places such as York and Harrogate are beautiful and are much nicer than the dump of his mouldy house, he is hardly a Londoner himself, it is a reminder to me of what an utter bellend that he is. I wish Lewis, Keegans ex did a YT channel he is much nicer to look at, what is Keegan thinking?
Lewis has a proper job so wouldn't have the time for YT, although I agree is much nicer to look at. Lewis's mother is a well known interior designer who runs a prominent real estate agency in Yorkshire and his dad was a former British Olympian. You just know at some point Joel will run into Lewis's mum and she's already made it clear on Keegan's Instagram that she is no a fan of either Keegan or Joel!!! There will definitely be a crying video after that encounter. 🍿😁

Last edited:
Lewis has a proper job so wouldn't have the time for YT, although I agree is much nicer to look at. Lewis's mother is a well known interior designer who runs a prominent real estate agency in Yorkshire and his dad was a former British Olympian. You just know at some point Joel will run into Lewis's mum and she's already made it clear on Keegan's Instagram that she is no a fan of either Keegan or Joel!!! There will definitely be a crying video after that encounter. 🍿😁
AHA! so you are knowledgeable so Keegan did cheat on Lewis with Joel then? any backstory?

AHA! so you are knowledgeable so Keegan did cheat on Lewis with Joel then? any backstory?
I can't honestly say. I know that Lewis's mother said they split in April and she was angry about the way Keegan treated Lewis prior to and after the breakup. She also said Lewis didn't know anything at all about Joel and that he only found out about him after Keegan's Instagram post.

• Wow
I can't honestly say. I know that Lewis's mother said they split in April and she was angry about the way Keegan treated Lewis prior to and after the breakup. She also said Lewis didn't know anything at all about Joel and that he only found out about him after Keegan's Instagram post.
That is tit and just backs up what was being said around the internet. Joel and Keegan apparently were having an affair unknown to Lewis after so many years with Keegan. Joel is aware of all this and behaved like he did and I hope the toss pot is treated the same when Keegan gets bored. I don’t care for Keegan he is a bleep and you can tell from how he behaves and gives off his controlling vibes.

Reactions: 2
That is tit and just backs up what was being said around the internet. Joel and Keegan apparently were having an affair unknown to Lewis after so many years with Keegan. Joel is aware of all this and behaved like he did and I hope the toss pot is treated the same when Keegan gets bored. I don’t care for Keegan he is a bleep and you can tell from how he behaves and gives off his controlling vibes.
The thing baldy pig nose needs to realise is that when the mistress becomes the wife, it creates a vacancy for new mistress.

You reap what you sow

The thing baldy pig nose needs to realise is that when the mistress becomes the wife, it creates a vacancy for new mistress.

You reap what you sow
Lol yes. After his recent bollocks about monitoring his heart rate on his Apple Watch in correlation to his anxiety. Let’s hope he shows us a graph when discovers Keegans new mistress. Seems everyone now is manifesting and suffering from anxiety over the most trivial crap. 2023 is turning into an interesting year lol. I am hoping for summer tears when it comes to Joel “would never give me” wood.

• Haha
Sigh...he gave out his old house address on the last vlog...he went on about privacy and let the street name slip...a quick google maps search, i see the house...

• Haha
  • Wow
Sigh...he gave out his old house address on the last vlog...he went on about privacy and let the street name slip...a quick google maps search, i see the house...
LOLs the funniest thing is he was walking around Halifax with street names and businesses all viewable and all you have to do is type in keegan hirst into google and his business and the whole address appears. The fact he mentioned the street of the house where Lucy is staying on her own surely puts her in a vulnerable position possibly. He really is a twit and has no consideration of others and has a blind spot for the nonsense he is spouting.

• Wow
LOLs the funniest thing is he was walking around Halifax with street names and businesses all viewable and all you have to do is type in keegan hirst into google and his business and the whole address appears. The fact he mentioned the street of the house where Lucy is staying on her own surely puts her in a vulnerable position possibly. He really is a twit and has no consideration of others and has a blind spot for the nonsense he is spouting.
Ah! He said he didn't want people to know which town, and you already figured it out. Oh boy...He's not one for discretion. I'm not even famous, on social media, I never post anything in front of my home. I basically just say im from a big city and that's that.

And just like that I literally found the home with a quick google search. And I'm not even in the UK. Google street view and all. Nice place, I don't blame him for packing up so quickly from London and moving in. Definite upgrade LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
So the stupid rancid thick as tit receding hair line twit is at it again. Oh look i am buying a rental property blah blah blah. He actually went to look at a house and banged on about his finances, excel spreadsheer and mortgage advisors blah blah blah and its is a cheap bloody house, dont get me wrong it needs alot of work and sorting out but the way he goes on, it isn't a fortune if he is serious.

Anyway he drove to the street we saw the street sign, one quick google and oh look - here is the property the twit is investing in. He has no awareness of how easy it is all to find out things lol.

• Haha
So what has he done with that london house? Or did his friend buy him out? That cellar looks like something from a netflix serial killer documentary 😅

• Haha
He has rented out the property to someone whilst Lucy is still there and apparently she will move on at some point. So the mouldy London property will continue pay the mortgage for his PROOOPPPPPERRTTTTTTTY Portfolio.

• Haha
He has rented out the property to someone whilst Lucy is still there and apparently she will move on at some point. So the mouldy London property will continue pay the mortgage for his PROOOPPPPPERRTTTTTTTY Portfolio.
So he's left Moldington Manor and is now living in Moldington Dales

• Haha