Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keegan should have mentioned that he has been to Dubai on HHH.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else sense that the MC (Mouldy bleep) has been very quiet lately? He's been traveling in the US and there's only been a few reels (and reposting of old trash). HHH has certainly been getting slagged on Instagram over their clips about Florida and Middle Eastern countries.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else sense that the MC (Mouldy bleep) has been very quiet lately? He's been traveling in the US and there's only been a few reels (and reposting of old trash). HHH has certainly been getting slagged on Instagram over their clips about Florida and Middle Eastern countries.
Things aren't good at Mouldy Manor I reckon. He might be leaving Thirsty.

Reactions: 1
Anything to avoid getting a proper, useful job eh? Seriously. These people.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get a really bad feeling about old thirst. There is a load of stuff about him on YT. Coming out. First Dates. Ted Talks. Seems like someone likes the attention. Old mummy's boy Woody has jumped right in. Moving in together, dogs, social media. podcasts. Gay parent.:rolleyes: It's his first serious boyfriend.
Don't like the vibe.

Reactions: 2
Where is Joel hes not been on YouTube for weeks has he had some sort of nervous breakdown because thirsty has dumped him?

Where is Joel hes not been on YouTube for weeks has he had some sort of nervous breakdown because thirsty has dumped him?
The HHH podcast is up. Just a cringe show. I think them both wanting the limelight will be a problem. Jolene is so naive sometimes. They are from very different backgrounds. Thought he may be sick again, from all the rubbish snacks he eats. When he goes shopping he buys giant packs of Popchips, crappy sugary stuff and drinks Diet Coke. Not just now and again.

The HHH podcast is up. Just a cringe show. I think them both wanting the limelight will be a problem. Jolene is so naive sometimes. They are from very different backgrounds. Thought he may be sick again, from all the rubbish snacks he eats. When he goes shopping he buys giant packs of Popchips, crappy sugary stuff and drinks Diet Coke. Not just now and again.
Damn I got excited then thinking him and meathead had crashed and burned!

• Haha
Damn I got excited then thinking him and meathead had crashed and burned!
When the inevitable does happen, it will be radio silence, carry on like nothing has happened. Then a click bait 'I Need To Talk About This'. Old beef cake will then be auditioning for Gay Love Island or The Only Way Is Gay.

• Haha
When the inevitable does happen, it will be radio silence, carry on like nothing has happened. Then a click bait 'I Need To Talk About This'. Old beef cake will then be auditioning for Gay Love Island or The Only Way Is Gay.
This is from Keegan's Instagram reel yesterday. I know he's in a bulky hoody, but the boy is looking quite pudgy.
VideoCapture_20240427-210120.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.