Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ability to enthusiastically overhype the most inane of experiences is almost admirable. Remember when he’d talk about those OrangeTheory fitness classes like they were the second coming?

I notice from his thumbnails that he attended his first boyfriend rugby game… twice. Weeks apart from each other. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His ability to enthusiastically overhype the most inane of experiences is almost admirable. Remember when he’d talk about those OrangeTheory fitness classes like they were the second coming?

I notice from his thumbnails that he attended his first boyfriend rugby game… twice. Weeks apart from each other. 🤨
Should be a children’s TV presented, he had a video of going to a mundane shopping centre with Lia on some channel and it honestly reminded me of an episode of Playdays when they go on a trip 🤣
Some Americans which is his clearly his audience might be stupid, but not all!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL LOL the dishwasher, I bet Keegan was fuming as clam hands Joel cant cope with a couple of dishwasher, power cable, waste and the same bloody cable for supplying water he really is a useless moron. Why they didnt disconnect it as I am sure they paid for fitting also as well as disposal. The style of his editing is all over the place and fragmented clips and just crap and this is his job. Poor Keegan was stressed and missed his home help but was probably relived he could get on grindr for a few days and act on his twink thirst before the boner killer returned from his southern travels. Oh the most successful thing has happened to Joel after his model career failed to take off, Scott Mills wanted to talk to him about sclub 7, wow Joel that RADA education is propelling you to greater heights.

Anyway he continues to bang on about his stupid health is wealth tier membership and still stuffing his face full of tit from his viewers. I am not advocating he can't eat sugary stuff as he does gym etc, it just is odd he continues to show mixed signals to people who are on a health kick, sure a diet should be balanced. Though listening to Joel drone on is enough to make anyone burn through 1000s of calories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL LOL the dishwasher, I bet Keegan was fuming as clam hands Joel cant cope with a couple of dishwasher, power cable, waste and the same bloody cable for supplying water he really is a useless moron. Why they didnt disconnect it as I am sure they paid for fitting also as well as disposal. The style of his editing is all over the place and fragmented clips and just crap and this is his job. Poor Keegan was stressed and missed his home help but was probably relived he could get on grindr for a few days and act on his twink thirst before the boner killer returned from his southern travels. Oh the most successful thing has happened to Joel after his model career failed to take off, Scott Mills wanted to talk to him about sclub 7, wow Joel that RADA education is propelling you to greater heights.

Anyway he continues to bang on about his stupid health is wealth tier membership and still stuffing his face full of tit from his viewers. I am not advocating he can't eat sugary stuff as he does gym etc, it just is odd he continues to show mixed signals to people who are on a health kick, sure a diet should be balanced. Though listening to Joel drone on is enough to make anyone burn through 1000s of calories.
He went to RADA?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He went to RADA?!
He and Lia went there but didn't graduate so any time they bring it up I'm thinking "Yeah, you dropped out so stop pretending you went for more than five minutes!"

• Wow
He and Lia went there but didn't graduate so any time they bring it up I'm thinking "Yeah, you dropped out so stop pretending you went for more than five minutes!"
Oh I didn't know they didn't graduate!??? He never mentions that, how did you find out?

They've alluded to not graduating before in videos and then when you search his or Lia's name on the RADA website...

Screenshot 2023-03-02 174820.png

• Wow
the frequency is once in a blue moon? he is a talentless fuckwit who just parades around with hand clams. I think you touched on a point that he uses his northern location as an excuse for not being able to do work when he probably doesn't get much of it. People like him are a dime a dozen and I doubt he makes that much off of it.

Is that Mouldy doing the voiceover on the latest Waitrose ad? TV and radio campaigns.

WHAT??? $3995? That's two trips to Scotland for me. Room and board
---

Wait a minute - that doesn't include airfare??? Excuse me? LOL
How on earth I'd it that expensive?! What are they paying for?!

Possibly the cost is related to their ego or payment for their time. These two are nefarious so wouldn’t be surprised.

So Joel is doing Happy Healthy Homo podcasts which aims to be in a niche space from all the usual stereotypes, lol, by definition of who he is, he is the personification of said stereotypes. I didn't listen to the podcast itself but these two seem to be combining their social media contribution, i wonder if this split is going to be summer next year.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.