Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Totally not thrilled to hear that Joe is now writing children’s books on top of everything else. Personally I am sick of the kids book chart being stuffed with celebrity names who were given contracts that earn them a fuckload more money than normal Joe Public writers whose passion and chosen job it is to bring beautiful stories to kids.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

lalalanded

VIP Member
I'm new here, only joined because of some covidiot influencer, but I can honestly say after reading these threads then looking back through his content, jesus it's like I've had tattle eye surgery... He really does come off as a complete knob! I never saw it before.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Oi, Saint Joe of the bellends, yes people are worried about feeding the kids, paying their bills, juggling work with home education and do you know what? It’s exactly because of you, Dozie and people like you that we’re in this situation.
Remember when you pissed of to Scotland with the biker boys and did your little mini tour? Remember when Dozie went on an all day bender with several mates from different households? Remember when you rented all those big fuck off houses to film in because your own big fuck off house wasn’t good enough? Remember when you boasted about staying behind after “work” to having a session with Jamie Oliver? Shall I can continue?
All that went out on your media platform to millions, it gave the message that ‘well Joe Wicks is doing it, I can to’. You have repeatedly flouted the rules and now you’re crying because you feel bad for others.
Fuck off Joe, am sure the millions you are making out of other people’s misfortune will stop the faux tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
By all means have your Christmas party during the day and drink but surely it’s not on brand to show it on a diet and fitness page?! Nevermind showing him drunk in charge of children. He really does have problems.

Not disputing that Indie is bright but with kids it’s about repetition - so if Joe coaches her through drawing faces day after day after day she is going to be ‘better’ at it than a parent who leaves their kid to draw however they want to.

Ultimately when it comes to GCSEs no one is going to know which kid drew a face at 2 and which kid couldn’t hold a pen. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter so it pisses me off how much he showboats on behalf of his kids when he is also a parenting influencer.

Reactions: 40

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Tattle Wicks’ Instagram content for this weekend Bingo!

1. Shot of Joe’s bare arse streaking to the Jacuzzi
2. Shot of Dozie, in a bikini, in the jacuzzi. Water level just below the tits for maximum impact.
3. 9 billion stories of Joe making farting references in the jacuzzi
4. Footage of Joe perilously dangling Marley in the jacuzzi
5. Footage of Indie in the jacuzzi delivering the line ‘early gin ton in the jacuzzi’
6. 3 billion mentions of Canada
7. Patronising speech about how buying a jacuzzi can improve your mental health, if you would like to improve your mental health subscribe to my plan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I see the bbc are using Marcus Rashford for their pe teacher in their homeschool programming. Joe must be pissed off 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Clare

VIP Member
Never forget they put their newborn baby (who had unknown sight problems) in a handbag whilst they ate their meal on holiday. If you ever feel inferior to Perfect Parent Joe, remember this.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I had to reply to those stories, he’s seriously pissed me off - I told him bluntly that exercise isn’t going to stop people from being upset about not seeing family this Christmas and told him he should not be passing comments on how to deal with mental health when he’s not qualified to do so. Fucking prick

• Heart
Reactions: 35

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Yes this happened to me, for some reason medical records didn’t have my married name on them, so when my son was born he was “given” my maiden name on his tags.

Moment to awe at indie though - my sons the same age as her (2 months difference) not a chance in hell he’d be drawing faces. She’s a remarkably clever little girl.
And yet he's still like "Ooh, aren't the eyes too small? Cor, they're tiny. Are you going to draw the legs? What about the rest of the body? Indie! Indie!"

Leave her TF alone! Or praise her drawing but keep your criticisms to yourself!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Scragbags

VIP Member
The fact its taken a wet fart to give him some kind of entertaining content just sums him up completely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The thing that annoyed me was after Indie he preached about Hypnobirthing and how breathing helped Rosie have a “natural” birth and he really went on about it. With Marley, he was 3 weeks early and clearly it had its challenges with M staying in hospital (my son was in SCBU and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone) but Joe didn’t seem to ever talk about the delivery/birth which made me think it wasn’t perfect in his mind. It just makes me sad as he’d be so much more relatable if he was honest rather than all this crap he projects - he’s so narcissistic it’s gross
I’m sure at one stage in a podcast he said Rosie had an epidural with Marley. Nothing wrong with that, pain relief is there for a reason but I think that’s why he doesn’t bang on about it because in his eyes it wasn’t perfect like Indies birth clearly was.

Men have no right to have opinions on birth - they’re not the ones doing it!

Reactions: 30

Thewitcher

Chatty Member
I'm new here, only joined because of some covidiot influencer, but I can honestly say after reading these threads then looking back through his content, jesus it's like I've had tattle eye surgery... He really does come off as a complete knob! I never saw it before.

Reactions: 29

InstaFamous

My six year old refers to PE with Joe as “the strange man that screams out of the TV”....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

HHH_7

I’m sorry but that fart had me HOWLING (think I need to get out) I’m laughing even typing this. More so because he does everything he can to be so “proper” and then lets rip the dirtiest fart live to everyone. Ahhhh Joe you twat. Also... shut up about it. We didn’t need the millions of stories about it afterwards you wet fart! Excuse the pun 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28