Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what is with people not changing their child's bulging stinky nappy? Hinch did the same with Ronnie, as did RVK_loves. Digusting.

Reactions: 7
I’m no child weight expert but Marley looks very thin for a child of his age 😕 Maybe the baby’s I know are just chunks but it shocked me a little bit seeing his stories just now.

Reactions: 4
I only follow the wean in 15 account (which seems to have died a death!) but just checked out his stories and had forgotten what a plonker he is. Can’t think of many places less suitable for kids to play than in the gym. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It annoys me how he’s abandoned Wean in 15 as the ‘plan’ didn’t work with Marley. He only posts now to plug his app or his workouts. So much for helping parents. Although I expect SR Nutrition to pick the account up now she will be weaning her daughter soon.

Reactions: 14
It annoys me how he’s abandoned Wean in 15 as the ‘plan’ didn’t work with Marley. He only posts now to plug his app or his workouts. So much for helping parents. Although I expect SR Nutrition to pick the account up now she will be weaning her daughter soon.
She’s doing #weanalong I thought it was weird she’s not doing it on wean in 15. It was all for the book

I thought this. He said only proper meals and no snacking and grazing etc 🙈 fair enough its nye but I don't think that requires a massive chocolate binge. What a knob
There’s nothing wrong with a snack if you’re hungry. He’s a gob shite

Reactions: 3
He really needs to be careful what advice he gives, he’s just been live on bbc news and the presenter says he has bad knees & hurts when he lunges. Joe says it’s from not warming up properly! Some people actually have bad knees whether they warm up or not!

Reactions: 20
He’s on bbc breakfast just now banging on about exercise is essential....one of the presenters is saying he tried his workout but he got a bad knee and he’s just ignoring him and saying his hurt too but it’s to be expected

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god to think parents take advice from SR Nutrition ! Have you seen her trying to get the baby to sit up 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m no child weight expert but Marley looks very thin for a child of his age 😕 Maybe the baby’s I know are just chunks but it shocked me a little bit seeing his stories just now.
My little ones have always been like that too. No chunky thighs or rolls here! Marley looks ok 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My little ones have always been like that too. No chunky thighs or rolls here! Marley looks ok 😀
Same - mine were thinner than Marley and still on a healthy height / weight ratio. He’s walking now too so any puppy fat would be turning into muscle. Just like grown ups, some people are skinnier than others - Joe and Rosie seem to be naturally leaner so likely to be his genetics too. They clearly aren’t starving him, he’s energetic and looks perfectly healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To be fair that’s just a regular full nappy, no different to any other I’ve seen after an hour or so...? Plus he was just about to have a bath so presume it was about to be changed in a minute. But come on? Kids copying your actions is just development, they’ll literally copy anything you do - it’s fun. They’re not trying to “work out” joe, they’re just mimicking, it’s a fun game! Copying an adult waving is literally no difference.
it’s cute, but your kid copying squats is no difference to my kid copying me do”head shoulders, knees and toes” and I don’t consider that “positive role modelling” that’s just... being a parent to a functional toddler.
jump off your high horse man!

Reactions: 17
For some reason the image of that big old whole yellow pepper on the boys plate is stuck in my brain - just so random 😂
What about the time she gave him a mouldy whole carrot in his packed lunch and the poor child asked why can’t he have sandwiches like all the other children at nursery?! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s does yes 😂😂
She pisses me off more than joe sometimes! Never considered she’d have her own thread. Biggest flaw is being so far up his ass.

This whole “you don’t get app access if you fork out for the 90 day plan” is just balls. Buy the plan, cant’t use the app. Buy some different thing through the app, you’ve got the app.... I can’t really fathom his thought process. People love apps joe. Integrate the two. He’s set himself up for a lifetime of people asking why they can’t use it.
The 90 day plan is not cheap, it’s BS it doesn’t include this shiny new app.

Reactions: 6
She pisses me off more than joe sometimes! Never considered she’d have her own thread. Biggest flaw is being so far up his ass.

This whole “you don’t get app access if you fork out for the 90 day plan” is just balls. Buy the plan, cant’t use the app. Buy some different thing through the app, you’ve got the app.... I can’t really fathom his thought process. People love apps joe. Integrate the two. He’s set himself up for a lifetime of people asking why they can’t use it.
The 90 day plan is not cheap, it’s BS it doesn’t include this shiny new app.
He’s obviously trying to phase out the plan, guess the app will be auto generated so no need to keep the office in Richmond or the support team her has

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.