Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s obviously trying to phase out the plan, guess the app will be auto generated so no need to keep the office in Richmond or the support team her has
Good point. It’ll also cost more in the long run because it’s an ongoing subscription. Even if you bought a year, you’ll be forking out again in 12 months all over again. I don’t know exactly how the app works, but at least 90 days was personalised and tailored.

Reactions: 2
Good point. It’ll also cost more in the long run because it’s an ongoing subscription. Even if you bought a year, you’ll be forking out again in 12 months all over again. I don’t know exactly how the app works, but at least 90 days was personalised and tailored.
It’s the same as the plan, my friend has bought it 🙄 so tailored meals, carb and reduced carb meal with individual measurements and hiit. She got the plan through straight away after she put in her stats, no waiting to get it made up by his support heroes (I did the plan at the very beginning when you used to eat 30 eggs and kilos of spinach with every meal 😂, it looks a lot easier to follow now, although not sure what happens after the 90 days) not tempted to have a go though) you also have to remember to cancel via iTunes, I bet he’ll get a lot of extras from people who don’t remember to do that.

My cousins an Olympian, and a marathon competitor in his spare time and a sub 20 minute 5k is pushing it even for him. So...
Yeah it’s really tough. And fair play to him for attempting it. (He’s Still a div, but it’s still impressive)
cause he’s trained to run 26+ miles, not 3 odd miles. Different style.

that’s like expecting Mo Farah to be able to compete with anyone in the top 100 in the world at 100 metre sprint.

Sub 20 is very doable, tough but if you are good shape and have been running for a month or two, it’s very achievable. I’ve never ran 5k, but my best 10k is 40.52 and I’ve never ran more than 10 mins (treadmill warm up) in my life, other than entering in 10k fundraisers when they were popular.

cause he’s trained to run 26+ miles, not 3 odd miles. Different style.

that’s like expecting Mo Farah to be able to compete with anyone in the top 100 in the world at 100 metre sprint.

Sub 20 is very doable, tough but if you are good shape and have been running for a month or two, it’s very achievable. I’ve never ran 5k, but my best 10k is 40.52 and I’ve never ran more than 10 mins (treadmill warm up) in my life, other than entering in 10k fundraisers when they were popular.
I’m aware, sub 20 still isn’t a walk in the park like someone was trying to make out. Plenty athletes who do long distance Yet compete in short distance events.
You accept it’s tough, the other person did not.

Reactions: 1
Forced myself to watch his insta stories today and always leaves a bad taste in the mouth when he complains (so tired after spending all day going through messages from people).

Guess what Joe ya know these people are lining your pockets and pay your bills so don't complain. Also its hardly 12+ hour shifts on your feet doing something important is it (like working in the NHS)

I know its only small but he's someone who majorly profited from the pandemic so really shouldn't be saying anything

Also think he will eventually branch out into mental health/mindfulness books.

Lastly I think when the android app is out that'll be it for the plan and therefore he employs in Richmond!

Reactions: 8
So infuriating that he’s posting bodycoach stuff and advertising his app on the Wean In account.

Why does he use a colour to “ disguise” some of the text ( when people message him) . He might as well not bother as the text is still visible? So why bother?

Why does he use a colour to “ disguise” some of the text ( when people message him) . He might as well not bother as the text is still visible? So why bother?
Maybe to highlight It?🤷🏽

I hate how he thinks he is God's gift to mental health advise... Exercise or communicate... reach out to someone.... yeah that doesnt always work for everyone...

Reactions: 7
Maybe to highlight It?🤷🏽

I hate how he thinks he is God's gift to mental health advise... Exercise or communicate... reach out to someone.... yeah that doesnt always work for everyone...
I always got the impression that he did this to cover up that particular part of the message. 🤔

I always got the impression that he did this to cover up that particular part of the message. 🤔
I think where it’s black/completely blocked out it’s to hide names etc. Where is coloured and translucent I think it’s meant to highlight but just doesn’t work as the colour is too dark to actually see what he’s highlighted

Like this one highlights the bits about mental health etc

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think where it’s black/completely blocked out it’s to hide names etc. Where is coloured and translucent I think it’s meant to highlight but just doesn’t work as the colour is too dark to actually see what he’s highlighted

Like this one highlights the bits about mental health etc
Ahh thanks for this. For some reason i have always thought he was trying to disguise some parts of the text and just thought he was doing a shoddy job of it.

Oh my god, Joe, stop showing your calloused hands.

Oh look how much of a hero I am, I'm ripping my hands apart to achieve a made up goal for no reason other than "pushing myself".

Is it really a badge of honour to be showing off how much he's damaging his skin to make it happen? Are we meant to be more impressed?
Or is it really just showing how much of a twit he is...I don't need you to answer that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ugh it’s awful to see him looking genuinely thrilled about the possibility of another lockdown, so he can act like our children’s saviour and jump back on his crappy HIIT sessions ( sorry P.E) for the kids! I wish he’d just duck off!

So many comments on his post swooning over him, calling him a hero, and saying he deserves a knighthood... please! We all know he’s only doing this for him - for the attention, the positive publicity and the money. If he actually gave a crap about COVID he wouldn’t have broken so many rules! Its so disturbing to see someone happy about the country being plunged into tougher measures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
20210104_180228.png

Fixed it, joe @ 8pm with a ginton in hand and a mouth full of chocolate pissing himself with glee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's practically creaming in his sweaty shorts.

Honestly, you'd think nobody knew how to encourage their kids to get moving without him 🙄
I'll stick to Cosmic Kids yoga and getting mine outside with the dogs cheers.

Reactions: 10
He can go take a long run with his classes. It’s Mr Motivator in this house. I cannot recommend him enough!! He welcomes everyone individually, he pushes everyone on, and he clearly warms up everyone effectively before going into the main body of the session. It’s for the whole family too.

And all he asks is a donation to a homeless charity

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He can go take a long run with his classes. It’s Mr Motivator in this house. I cannot recommend him enough!! He welcomes everyone individually, he pushes everyone on, and he clearly warms up everyone effectively before going into the main body of the session. It’s for the whole family too.

Mr Motivator is amazing.... I am pretty sure he came to my school when I was a child and we did a workout with him!

Reactions: 7

Sounds more like my thing is that on YouTube or Instagram ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.