Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they shouldn’t. It’s boring and they’re too young to do squats and lunges and burpees. He’s not a PE teacher, he has absolutely no idea.
I absolutely loathe the term “PE” for what he is doing. As you say,he’s not a PE teacher. I totally ignored Joe Wicks and had no intention of making my kids jump about in front of the TV first thing on a morning during lockdown. I remember my colleagues dutifully getting their kids to do it from day one of lockdown and where perplexed when I said I wasn’t doing it. I honestly think they thought it was mandatory!!

Reactions: 13
Fuming that every time we have a lockdown we have to put up with his gurning, greedy rule breaking mug of a face. Life is tough, we don't need a preachy fucker like him tell us what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
my husband who does no social media( so isnt that clued up or interested in Instagram people) just shouted oh no theyve got this wanker on again! at the TV when he appeared on out local BBC news 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I never minded him when he did his lean in 15 videos hanging out his flat in Surbiton but then he just became this massive sanctimonious, narcissistic wanker.
I think I changed my view when I did his programme and it was just pdf nonsense. It never mentioned how it worked and makes you dependent on his methods. At least the likes of James Smith try to educate and empower people to become a bit self reliant beyond the programme.
Then he did some motivational video saying things along the lines of"nobody works harder than me" and "you only have to put in the hard work and you can be just as successful".
I sent him a gentle message on the page that those sorts of messages can be dangerous ( had recently lost my bro in law to suicide due to feelings of inadequacy). He deleted my message.

He's simply a talented chef who works out.
Not a child nutritionist. Not even a decent PT. Not a life coach or expert on half the tit he spouts.

He broke so many covid rules. If he ends up infected its his own stupid fault.
That'll be the next thing "Nation's favourite PE teacher contracts covid...mystery how Children in Need hero got infected" 🙄

Reactions: 18
I should have been more clear - my gran was born with a congenital hip problem so I know these things can affect all ages. But he is clearly very fit and to my knowledge he has not mentioned anything like what you have or arthritis which leads me to believe his issues stem from over exercising or bad techniques. I previously followed someone who is a very advanced yoga practitioner and I really admired her back story and technique until I found out she is not yet forty and needed a double hip replacement. A lot of what these people are selling is dangerous in my opinion and a one way ticket to chronic injury.

I know it's not ideal weather and parents are busy but why not just take your kid to the park for a runaround for an hour or play some games with them if you've got a back garden? I don't have kids but are they really interested in squats and burpees? That sounds like zero fun.
Double hip replacement? Yikes.
Also I'm 22 and have a hip injury from overstretching and stretching a ligament in hip. Still healing. I do have a joint condition, hypermobility and that causes joint pain. I was watching Joe's stories and he was doing chin lifts with that weight strapped to his waist and I was thinking how dangerous it looked and how it couldn't be all that good for your back and hips.

Also i think the title for the next thread should be: Joe Wicks: The bleep Who Made Too Much Money While The Kids Starved.

Reactions: 12
Funny I’ve just had that discussion with some friends who think the sun shines out if his arse....they don’t see what’s wrong with him profiting from the pandemic as ‘people need to make money’ 🙄 seem to be happy to push aside his rule breaking, his behaviour towards his mum/Rosie....I could go on but I’m wasting my breath....
I was a follower until he slagged off his beloved mum, his wife, his newborn son (for not sleeping 🙄). I believe his is unwell, his binges, mental health, addictive type things. But really, how people can't see through all the 'exercise for your mental health', his binge eating, not following through on even doing his own plan. Yeah, I won't be promoting PE with Saint Joe when my kids school PE teacher does and online session that's more suited to their health and safety...

I was a follower until he slagged off his beloved mum, his wife, his newborn son (for not sleeping 🙄). I believe his is unwell, his binges, mental health, addictive type things. But really, how people can't see through all the 'exercise for your mental health', his binge eating, not following through on even doing his own plan. Yeah, I won't be promoting PE with Saint Joe when my kids school PE teacher does and online session that's more suited to their health and safety...
Yes, also apart from bashing his apparently tit mum and his breastfeeding failure wife (id punch him for this), he breaks every single rule to go out and spend time with his ex 'junkie' dad...yup, he ain't my saviour

Reactions: 14
So his “lessons” (hahahahahaha no) are only going to be 20 mins, taken up by a poor warm up and cool down and tit chat. What is he actually doing 😂

Reactions: 6
So his “lessons” (hahahahahaha no) are only going to be 20 mins, taken up by a poor warm up and cool down and tit chat. What is he actually doing 😂
I think the average teacher would say something like;

Joe likes to be popular in class and talks a lot about his achievements, he is good at self promoting his efforts but in reality they are minimal. If he really knuckled down and put his full effort into the task given he could make huge improvements quickly. This would mean listening to other people and taking on board their advice. An example of this is his recent you tube PE lessons, there is a nation of real PE teachers who could help him to develop his PE sessions to cover curriculum content rather than simply jumping around to accolades from his fan base.
Joe really needs to work on his listening skills and understand that other people have intelligent advice to give.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What has Joe Wicks sacrificed exactly?
Several hotel “reconnecting” sessions with Dozie 🤮

I think the average teacher would say something like;

Joe likes to be popular in class and talks a lot about his achievements, he is good at self promoting his efforts but in reality they are minimal. If he really knuckled down and put his full effort into the task given he could make huge improvements quickly. This would mean listening to other people and taking on board their advice. An example of this is his recent you tube PE lessons, there is a nation of real PE teachers who could help him to develop his PE sessions to cover curriculum content rather than simply jumping around to accolades from his fan base.
Joe really needs to work on his listening skills and understand that other people have intelligent advice to give.
Brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻 I’m giving you an A* for that!

Reactions: 8
Lurked for a while.... generally on other threads but I just had to come on because he is now getting (or thinking of getting) a dog 😞.

He wants one that is cuddly, can run a 5k (doesn’t blow up after a k 😡) and will fetch.

I am already fuming about him thinking exercise solves all MH issues but this tips me over the edge.

I have no words. Actually, no words.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lurked for a while.... generally on other threads but I just had to come on because he is now getting (or thinking of getting) a dog 😞.

He wants one that is cuddly, can run a 5k (doesn’t blow up after a k 😡) and will fetch.

I am already fuming about him thinking exercise solves all MH issues but this tips me over the edge.

I have no words. Actually, no words.
For fucks sake, he can’t cope with children, pretty sure he doesn’t need a dog too

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He just always seems so unstable these days. Like he is on edge all the time !

Also is he really acting like he has discovered walking ? Also only about 10 months behind everyone else ? That is literally all everyone I know has done through all the lockdowns ? Go for walks ! My friend took her kids for a 7 mile walk yesterday just because she needed them to not be in the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No twit face you do not need a dog. You barely look after your 2 children without running away every month on a break

Honestly. Hed probably buy instead of adopting as well 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Dozie’s clearly got him on a ‘reconnecting’ ban now she’s got the £3 million house, no chance of Wick’s baby no 3 so he wants a dog instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No twit face you do not need a dog. You barely look after your 2 children without running away every month on a break

Honestly. Hed probably buy instead of adopting as well 😭
Oh he would. He wants a designer dog, not one of the many who are in desperate need of loving homes that are in dogs homes x

Reactions: 6
Not that I’m one to defend him but he’s got 2 small children so the chances of him getting a dog from a rescue centre would be slim.
Rosie used to have dogs, they just disappeared when she hooked up with Joe and started jollying round the world with him. Wonder what’ll happened to the poor thing when they can start going back to the US etc....

Reactions: 9
Oh he would. He wants a designer dog, not one of the many who are in desperate need of loving homes that are in dogs homes x
Yup! I know adoption can be difficult with young kids but in the press recently they were saying there's more dogs being put into rescue centres post lock down 😭
But as long as its the best for our Joe 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can you even imagine him with a dog !!
He treats Indie like a performing animal as it is !!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Not that I’m one to defend him but he’s got 2 small children so the chances of him getting a dog from a rescue centre would be slim.
Rosie used to have dogs, they just disappeared when she hooked up with Joe and started jollying round the world with him. Wonder what’ll happened to the poor thing when they can start going back to the US etc....
That absolutely boils my piss - when the animals suddently do a disappearing act.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.