Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how much he’s changed just with adding another child into the situation. What an hole

It’s 11:30 and he’s put up stories half an hour ago saying him and the kids are having breakfast AT 11. Poor kids must be bloody starving. No Rosie again as usual!
Yeah I thought that was weird. My 2 year old has lunch at 11:30/12. Surely they’ve eaten before now, they’d be ravenous! Just a wee bit mean. You think maybe rosies hiding because she’s pregnant again?

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed on the first lockdown he got on my nerves so bloody much, can someone fill me in on the drinking issue I never say him drink back when I was following him.

Reactions: 4
Well the kids seem to go to bed very late at night so maybe they sleep to half 10 or so. I think it's mad keeping babies/toddlers up late. Mine are in bed for 7 at latest every night. I just need that routine and to know I have a few hours to myself.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed on the first lockdown he got on my nerves so bloody much, can someone fill me in on the drinking issue I never say him drink back when I was following him.
He drinks a lot, he’s been drinking on his own, in the morning (with the excuse that it’s app launch day), getting completely smashed at like 2pm because it’s a “zoom Christmas party” he’s always got an excuse to be drinking at insane times of the day. It’s getting more and more frequent. I think it really picked up pace over the summer, he’d just chill in his garden drinking gin and tonic all day (sorry gin ton!) in charge of two small children. In short, he has a problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He drinks a lot, he’s been drinking on his own, in the morning (with the excuse that it’s app launch day), getting completely smashed at like 2pm because it’s a “zoom Christmas party” he’s always got an excuse to be drinking at insane times of the day. It’s getting more and more frequent. I think it really picked up pace over the summer, he’d just chill in his garden drinking gin and tonic all day (sorry gin ton!) in charge of two small children. In short, he has a problem.
Thanks for replying to my post, I unfollowed him around March/April and never remember him drinking like that. Very shocked to hear that especially someone so into fitness like he was and with two very young children.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for replying to my post, I unfollowed him around March/April and never remember him drinking like that. Very shocked to hear that especially someone so into fitness like he was and with two very young children.
He’s definitely a “do as I say, not as I do” sort of fitness mogul! He works out a lot, which is fair - but his relationship with food (binge eating) and alcohol is not healthy. He’d be healthier to forego half the exercise and eat a balanced diet!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought that was weird. My 2 year old has lunch at 11:30/12. Surely they’ve eaten before now, they’d be ravenous! Just a wee bit mean. You think maybe rosies hiding because she’s pregnant again?
My little boy used to eat lunch at the same as your little boy when he was the same age, then he’d have a snack later on before tea. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant again, Joe seems to be a bit obsessed with her being preggers - he said a few weeks ago they were having a break now after Marley, but if she’s not already I don’t think it will be long before she’s expecting again.

My kids are on at least 2nd Breakfast by 11 .... Maybe even lunch 😂

Also the big ones have been at school for 2 hours and my husband at work. Crazy I know 🤪 👍
I know right, when my little boy is at home for lunch at the weekend after being at school all week he’s usually snacking by 11, or having lunch around 12ish. I just don’t understand making the kids wait that long before breakfast, their eating habits must be all over the place

I
My little boy used to eat lunch at the same as your little boy when he was the same age, then he’d have a snack later on before tea. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant again, Joe seems to be a bit obsessed with her being preggers - he said a few weeks ago they were having a break now after Marley, but if she’s not already I don’t think it will be long before she’s expecting again.

I know right, when my little boy is at home for lunch at the weekend after being at school all week he’s usually snacking by 11, or having lunch around 12ish. I just don’t understand making the kids wait that long before breakfast, their eating habits must be all over the place
I don’t think she’s pregnant... wasn’t she out on the piss with her mates recently? I’m sure Joe told the world she was on contraception too. I think Marley has put their plans of having more kids back a bit. I think it’s a lot harder to have two than they expected!

Reactions: 11
I

I don’t think she’s pregnant... wasn’t she out on the piss with her mates recently? I’m sure Joe told the world she was on contraception too. I think Marley has put their plans of having more kids back a bit. I think it’s a lot harder to have two than they expected!
Oh yeah that’s a good point! Forgot about that.

I note they must be out with other people again. Someone’s filming them skating while presumably another somebody is holding Marley.

Reactions: 7
Everyone around them had big coats on ... including Joe and Rosie 😂
Yeah I did notice that but it’d still be warm enough with what the kids were wearing that I wouldn’t worry about my toddler. And I’m constantly worried he’ll be too cold. I truly think they were fine. (Don’t get me wrong, he’s still a fanny - just in that instance I don’t think there was much wrong doing)

Reactions: 1
The thing that annoyed me was after Indie he preached about Hypnobirthing and how breathing helped Rosie have a “natural” birth and he really went on about it. With Marley, he was 3 weeks early and clearly it had its challenges with M staying in hospital (my son was in SCBU and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone) but Joe didn’t seem to ever talk about the delivery/birth which made me think it wasn’t perfect in his mind. It just makes me sad as he’d be so much more relatable if he was honest rather than all this crap he projects - he’s so narcissistic it’s gross

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The thing that annoyed me was after Indie he preached about Hypnobirthing and how breathing helped Rosie have a “natural” birth and he really went on about it. With Marley, he was 3 weeks early and clearly it had its challenges with M staying in hospital (my son was in SCBU and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone) but Joe didn’t seem to ever talk about the delivery/birth which made me think it wasn’t perfect in his mind. It just makes me sad as he’d be so much more relatable if he was honest rather than all this crap he projects - he’s so narcissistic it’s gross
And he’s got a gorgeous little boy. I hope he realises how fortunate he is.

Reactions: 8
I mean...how cute is Marley in the photo with Santa...pure joy. The Indie show as usual but I suppose at least he won’t have to live his life with a camera in his face the whole time

Reactions: 9
I’m sure at one stage in a podcast he said Rosie had an epidural with Marley. Nothing wrong with that, pain relief is there for a reason but I think that’s why he doesn’t bang on about it because in his eyes it wasn’t perfect like Indies birth clearly was.

Men have no right to have opinions on birth - they’re not the ones doing it!

Reactions: 30
I’m sure at one stage in a podcast he said Rosie had an epidural with Marley. Nothing wrong with that, pain relief is there for a reason but I think that’s why he doesn’t bang on about it because in his eyes it wasn’t perfect like Indies birth clearly was.

Men have no right to have opinions on birth - they’re not the ones doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.