Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got two young kids and 5 hours is what I get most nights, 1 good night's sleep would not leave me feeling like I can take on the world, he talks utter rubbish

Reactions: 7
Is he still banging on about sleep????

Want a decent nights sleep? Don’t have two kids in two years 🤣 (or better still, don’t have kids, they’re well known for their sleep stealing abilities!)
He’ll have a book out on it next 🙄 - Dream in 15 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else find it weird how much he moans about how his muscles ache after a 5km run?! 5k really isn’t very far. Especially not for a fitness guru

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it weird how much he moans about how his muscles ache after a 5km run?! 5k really isn’t very far. Especially not for a fitness guru
To be fair to him (and I really don't want to!), he ran it very fast. Close to 20min which is a sprint for most people. So, he would be pretty sore after that!!

Reactions: 8
To be fair to him (and I really don't want to!), he ran it very fast. Close to 20min which is a sprint for most people. So, he would be pretty sore after that!!
Maybe because I am a runner and a lot of my friends are runners and therefore do better times at park run which includes generally just chatting along as we run it seems less impressive to me 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe because I am a runner and a lot of my friends are runners and therefore do better times at park run which includes generally just chatting along as we run it seems less impressive to me 😂
You can do 5k in under 20mins 😱 I did couch to 5k and I can't even do 5k in under 30mins 😂

Reactions: 6
My cousins an Olympian, and a marathon competitor in his spare time and a sub 20 minute 5k is pushing it even for him. So...
Yeah it’s really tough. And fair play to him for attempting it. (He’s Still a div, but it’s still impressive)

Reactions: 13
I wish he’d shut the f**k up about his bloody laser surgery and how clearly he can see everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Virginia Water is going into Tier 4 now isn’t it? Oh dear, Joe, you’re going to have to spend time with your kids at Christmas now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.