Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories of him doing pullups with the kids between his legs gives me the fear :eek:
Also, Marley is bloody gorgeous and I think it's vile that he seems to be laughing at the fact he couldn't see for 3 months. Hardly funny! What a knob.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Those stories of him doing pullups with the kids between his legs gives me the fear :eek:
Also, Marley is bloody gorgeous and I think it's vile that he seems to be laughing at the fact he couldn't see for 3 months. Hardly funny! What a knob.
I honestly think he’s that dense that he still doesn’t equate the staring into space with the fact he couldnt see properly those first few months. Like he hasn’t even made the connection - we’re not that stupid, so to us it seems he’s virtually mocking him. I just think he’s really thick to be honest.

Reactions: 20
I’d be interested what would cause that sight problem in a baby.

Reactions: 7
Yeah joe because we all have a home gym with multiple workout options ... unfortunately I don’t have a fancy treadmill to do an incline walk on!

Reactions: 7
Is he banging on about his childhood again? On yet another podcast? I know more about this bloke's childhood than I do my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh how sweet it’s Marley’s birthday and Joes reminiscing about Marley as a baby I also
Remember him and Rosie going away to a hotel to “reconnect” when Marley was really still very newborn which I found strange at the time ! Don’t think Joe could cope with Marley’s crying !!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
His blatant favouritism is shocking!!! 😡

Can't believe he's sharing a throwback like
"Lol, little dude couldn't see" it infuriates me...
You are his parents... You should've noticed!!! 😡😡
It is so sad. I would feel sick and soooo guilty if I had a baby and didn't notice that he had an eye problem.

Was just going to post the screen shot of that and this.

Absolutely disgusting poor wee lamb.

And why does he do pull ups with the kids between his legs? Going to cause an accident.
Poor wee soul. It is gross that Joe is almost mocking him.

Marley is so bloody cute.
Cuter than Indie dare I say. Although I think I am just projecting 😂. Little Marley reminds me of my nephew... everyone dotes over our niece but my husband and I find her a pain as she is so needy/silly for attention due to always getting it. Our nephew on the other hand doesn't get as much attention and is the sweetest, most intelligent little boy. It breaks our heart as we feel his parents don't nurture his intelligence or appreciate him, lol. I do always prefer the more quiet and docile kids though

Is he banging on about his childhood again? On yet another podcast? I know more about this bloke's childhood than I do my own.
Has he ever been to a therapist about it?

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe he booked his LASIK recheck appointment on Marley’s first birthday. So that’s at least 2-3 hours away from home. Awful.

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe he booked his LASIK recheck appointment on Marley’s first birthday. So that’s at least 2-3 hours away from home. Awful.
You don’t get a choice, having had the surgery you have to go and see your surgeon the next day...but he could have made the original appointment to make sure it didn’t clash. Although Moorfields are the best and the waiting list is long so even St Joe probably didn’t get a choice of dates

Reactions: 6
I’m his defence, this close to Christmas I’d guess appts are getting a bit thin on the ground. (But he could also be a tool with zero consideration 😂)

Reactions: 2
Those stories pissed me right off at the time. I assume he was trying to sound helpful to new parents but I thought he came across as a preachy know it all. And he said it all in a really soft, creepy voice too. 🤮
Honestly this was so insulting and infuriating at the time.

He was on paternity, it was summer, they only had one child and it seems she was a fairly settled baby. He thought he was King of parents and they had done everything right and he had the whole thing sussed.

He went on the Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast and actually said What's so hard about this ?

I feel a bit the same about SR nutrition I remember messaging her once when she was saying about what to make and if kids didn't eat re try the meal or whatever and saying that I had three kids and the big ones had school , homework etc and a baby and couldn't be faffing about re trying in half an hour or making things no one would eat. She at least had the grace to acknowledge it must be harder than just one toddler. She definitely seems to understand that a bit better now ! Would be nice if she could use the experience to help other parents who have it tough and be more flexible but show simple says to get a little extra veg in or something.

Reactions: 14
Honestly this was so insulting and infuriating at the time.

He was on paternity, it was summer, they only had one child and it seems she was a fairly settled baby. He thought he was King of parents and they had done everything right and he had the whole thing sussed.

He went on the Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast and actually said What's so hard about this ?

I feel a bit the same about SR nutrition I remember messaging her once when she was saying about what to make and if kids didn't eat re try the meal or whatever and saying that I had three kids and the big ones had school , homework etc and a baby and couldn't be faffing about re trying in half an hour or making things no one would eat. She at least had the grace to acknowledge it must be harder than just one toddler. She definitely seems to understand that a bit better now ! Would be nice if she could use the experience to help other parents who have it tough and be more flexible but show simple says to get a little extra veg in or something.
I think the Happy Mum Happy Baby was the point I started hating Joe. He was not even weeks into having one child and he was so smug And felt he was in a position to give advice. I think Marley has been a wake up call for him although he’s still a smug know it all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I forgot all this! I had a 2 month old when he posted all that, and even then I laughed! The sheer narcissism.

Fast forward a year or two and he was pissing off to the park to skateboard because he was so stressed at grumpy crying babies he left Rosie alone to deal with them!

There would have been nothing wrong with telling us all that like “this is what I’m doing this morning” “I woke up before Rosie so we thought we’d let her lie in etc etc” you know, almost VLog style... it’s the way he just can’t help himself from talking and preaching as if he’s the messiah and the expert on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh how much he’s changed just with adding another child into the situation. What an hole

It’s 11:30 and he’s put up stories half an hour ago saying him and the kids are having breakfast AT 11. Poor kids must be bloody starving. No Rosie again as usual!
My kids are on at least 2nd Breakfast by 11 .... Maybe even lunch 😂

Also the big ones have been at school for 2 hours and my husband at work. Crazy I know 🤪 👍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.