Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok what's with the electric toothbrush and the baby? Why would any parent/adult with a brain think that's a safe or fun thing? Is it an insta trend like zelebs discovering boobs feed babies?

Reactions: 1
Pillar of health joe is having a power nap at 2pm! Last time I did that I was 40 weeks pregnant. And I hate to tell you kiddo, 5 1/2 hours isn’t that odd with 2 little ones.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Pillar of health joe is having a power nap at 2pm! Last time I did that I was 40 weeks pregnant. And I hate to tell you kiddo, 5 1/2 hours isn’t that odd with 2 little ones.
But doesn't he know if he did a workout he'd feel better 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am slightly concerned that doing his own work outs is leaving him in such a state that he needs acupuncture, a sauna and and ice bath just to keep going.
Exactly, but joe public (ha!) is meant to do what exactly? If he was training for some endurance event or something I’d get it ... but he’s just excercising for everyday health. (Nothing wrong with that) but maybe this is just a tiny hint that his way is too much

Reactions: 9
Did I miss something? Did he do that really weird “cupping” thing on his back? “Yes please, I’d love some circular hickies on my back, make me look like Lego!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sauna in the garden is really relatable ... he’s climbed too high, too fast. Not bad for having crack head parents ey Joe, oh wait?! 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I miss something? Did he do that really weird “cupping” thing on his back? “Yes please, I’d love some circular hickies on my back, make me look like Lego!”
I might actually 🤢 went back through his stories and missed the cupping one earlier on. That is way more naked than I ever wanted to see him.

Excuse me while I go wash eyes out with acid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he still banging on about sleep????

Want a decent nights sleep? Don’t have two kids in two years 🤣 (or better still, don’t have kids, they’re well known for their sleep stealing abilities!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.