Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Joe for putting us off our Sunday lunches 🤮

Also last night he put a stupid poll up about whether his goggles he had to wear post surgery were cool or not? How desperate is he for validation.🙄
The bloke’s got no self-awareness.

Reactions: 3
Well isn't that funny, no one in the latest Q&A asked what his greatest achievement was!

But fear not folks, 'someone' inquisitive came along to ask what his 2021 goals are. We can all rest easy now we know the answer to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally not thrilled to hear that Joe is now writing children’s books on top of everything else. Personally I am sick of the kids book chart being stuffed with celebrity names who were given contracts that earn them a fuckload more money than normal Joe Public writers whose passion and chosen job it is to bring beautiful stories to kids.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Totally not thrilled to hear that Joe is now writing children’s books on top of everything else. Personally I am sick of the kids book chart being stuffed with celebrity names who were given contracts that earn them a fuckload more money than normal Joe Public writers whose passion and chosen job it is to bring beautiful stories to kids.
This annoys me no end, the same goes for “celebrity” clothes/bedding lines. There are real designers out there dying to get any exposure at all!

Reactions: 18
This annoys me no end, the same goes for “celebrity” clothes/bedding lines. There are real designers out there dying to get any exposure at all!
Exactly! Everyone else gets paid what amounts to a pittance (most authors earn less than minimum wage when the money is split over their time spent) but celebs will get massive payments and tons spent on their marketing campaigns. And it won’t even be their main income or passion to follow: just a moneymaking sideline. Not to mention some of them will then be ghostwritten on top of that. UGH.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just read this which sums up your point really well: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...es-made-their-way-on-to-childrens-bookshelves

Reactions: 6
Joe Wicks reminds me of Jamie Oliver ( in that he is annoying idiot) who is constantly in your face all the time.

His response to the Q about how to lose weight annoyed me as well - buy my books for recipes / watch my YouTube channel/ buy the 90 day ( or whatever it is ) plan and also buy the app too. There was absolutely zilch information provided with regards to calorie deficits and moving your body a bit more. Nothing other than spend your cash on my products. This is all you need. Absolute tuna melt 🙄

Reactions: 19
He thinks he's the next Julia Donaldson no doubt cos he's read a few of her books to Indie Indie Indie and watched a lot of the TV adaptations. After reading that article posted above it's an absolute disgrace that he has a publishing deal. It probably will be successful as it will be marketed relentlessly with the tagline of the nation's PE teacher writes a book. I will definitely not allow my kids anywhere near it.

Reactions: 9
No throwback pics of Marley in a handbag in the floor....

And considering it’s his birthday there’s a lot more throwbacks of indie

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
No throwback pics of Marley in a handbag in the floor....

And considering it’s his birthday there’s a lot more throwbacks of indie
His blatant favouritism is shocking!!! 😡

Can't believe he's sharing a throwback like
"Lol, little dude couldn't see" it infuriates me...
You are his parents... You should've noticed!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Was just going to post the screen shot of that and this.

Absolutely disgusting poor wee lamb.

And why does he do pull ups with the kids between his legs? Going to cause an accident.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Was just going to post the screen shot of that and this.

Absolutely disgusting poor wee lamb.

And why does he do pull ups with the kids between his legs? Going to cause an accident.
Poor Marley. He’s a lovely little boy.

Reactions: 11

I seem to recall someone on here mentioned that he was always staring into space, and suggested that he probably couldn't see. That person was able to work it out based on a few Instagram stories! Joe and Rosie were looking at him every day! But he was an inconvenience to them to be honest. They wanted to go on holiday, drink cocktails, get a full night's sleep and go away for nights in hotels like they could with Indie - and Marley was not playing ball.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Nothing would turn me off more than a husband, in his mid 30s, announcing that he off to skateboarding in the park with his mates. It’ll be like being married to a cross between Kevin the Teenager and Bart Simpson.

And he wants to go into schools to help kids with their fitness, he treats his own kid appalling.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Maybe Rosie is glad to get him out of the house for a while. I know I would be. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine paying all that money for a fancy eye doctor and you get your new prescription handed to you scribbled on the back of a cornflakes box

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.