Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being way too shocked at his idiot drunkenness we almost skipped over him asking people to rate a lovely personalised secret Santa gift as “cool” or “CRAP” wtf?? What a tool.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I don't really know much about him but the alcohol comments are interesting as much the same is said of his brother Pete Wickes over on the TOWIE threads.

Reactions: 2
That's definitely not his mum in bed in that image. His mum has always been tiny, this one has more weight in the face and arms. 😬

Reactions: 5
So actually I know even less than I thought about either of them 😂😂😂
I was convinced they were related 😁

I’ll get my coat and stop making things up now.
They do have the same surname and do look like they could be related 😂

Reactions: 4
Just chucking two pennies in as always 😂

Indie is a clever girl being able to draw faces but why is Joe criticising her (eyes too small)? Let her be ffs she's 2
Getting smashed at home during the day when you're in charge of the kids is not cool even during a pandemic
He could of bleeping dropped Marley prancing about like that and poor Marley didn't look impressed (and to me like he didn't know who Joe is almost or probably tired)
Even supervised why do they let Marley toddle round in the gym? Wires over the floor, weights he could bang into etc
Reckon that new mini is gifted and not declared 👀
Lastly nice to know hes probably reconnecting with Rosie tonight 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just chucking two pennies in as always 😂
Reckon that new mini is gifted and not declared 👀
Lastly nice to know hes probably reconnecting with Rosie tonight 🤮
This is what winds me up about his complete inability to see beyond his own needs. He’s spent the week giving the hard sell on the app, ‘it’ll change your life, sort out your mental health etc etc’ and there will be people out there wanting to get the app, desperate to feel better, and making a decision about how to afford it (cancelling Netflix and other subscriptions, gym classes etc). And now here he his flashing the cash in such a distasteful way. Who on earth does he think his customers are?

Reactions: 12
Lurker here ....

Imagine if that was joe blogs prancing about drunk with child in the day time. Health visitors or the social services would be on speed dial to one another. Where is his wife ????

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Being way too shocked at his idiot drunkenness we almost skipped over him asking people to rate a lovely personalised secret Santa gift as “cool” or “CRAP” wtf?? What a tool.
Haha i noticed that too, the person who bought it or company that gifted it must not be impressed but his colleague only got a wig?!?

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for whoever is doing his eyes this morning. Imagine having to deal with stale alcohol breath 🤢

Reactions: 6
Also Marley doing the squats- hate to break it to you Joe but my toddler does that and she's never seen me do squats or exercise. She does it because she finds it funny not because I'm 'role-modelling' fitness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The beeb love him, saw him on a bbc clip to reveal and promote the 6 "sport's personality of the year" 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What an idiot to drink that much the day before laser eye surgery when they advise not to or to at least keep it to a minimum as it can dehydrate your eyes.

Reactions: 13
Also Marley doing the squats- hate to break it to you Joe but my toddler does that and she's never seen me do squats or exercise. She does it because she finds it funny not because I'm 'role-modelling' fitness.
that’s because you’re not a narcissist. Everything his kids do has to be because of something he’s done - not because it’s a normal toddler thing to do.

Reactions: 9
The Mini brag. The eye laser surgery brag. What a sad little man.
the mini brag has annoyed me - didnt he spend £10k+ on that stupid motorbike last year to go on about 3 trips. It will be the same with the mini - he will be out and about showing off trying to create himself a mini fanclub.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.