Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the mini brag has annoyed me - didnt he spend £10k+ on that stupid motorbike last year to go on about 3 trips. It will be the same with the mini - he will be out and about showing off trying to create himself a mini fanclub.
He’s so tone deaf. Many people struggle at Christmas with finances to provide their family with everything they’d like to provide them with and here he is bragging about a brand new car, laser eye surgery and a fancy date night.

Reactions: 7
A family of four which they want to add to in time and he buys a mini . Ffs . Buy a car suitable for your family . It is not all about what you like joe .

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice the dandruff on his black jacket after leaving the laser surgery place? Yuck! He can drop 5k on his eye surgery but can’t afford some head n shoulders 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
I am surprised (maybe i shouldn't be) he was checking messages on his phone i assumed (maybe wrongly) it should be avoided for a few days after it

Reactions: 5
His last few mini’s have been gifted he made a huge thing about it, wonder if this one was too?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely using your phone after eye surgery isn't a necessity 🙄 he really can't help himself

I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I’m kinda glad he shared the laser eye surgery thing, I’ve been considering it - it’s was kinda nice to see a first hand account “live.” my brother got it, but in America so it was a different process, he was told not to use his phone in dimly lit areas, otherwise it’s ok. Don’t know how different advice is here though! div for getting so smashed yesterday though beforehand. Ultimately it’ll be him that pays the price with drier more uncomfortable eyes.

Where were they skating that was empty? Was it booked out just for them?? It looked awesome.

A family of four which they want to add to in time and he buys a mini . Ffs . Buy a car suitable for your family . It is not all about what you like joe .
I can only assume (hope!) they have a proper family car and that’s just his fun little car. Zero chance you’d get two car seats in the back of a mini with ease! Gotta be a Volvo hiding somewhere 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I’m kinda glad he shared the laser eye surgery thing, I’ve been considering it - it’s was kinda nice to see a first hand account “live.” my brother got it, but in America so it was a different process, he was told not to use his phone in dimly lit areas, otherwise it’s ok. Don’t know how different advice is here though! div for getting so smashed yesterday though beforehand. Ultimately it’ll be him that pays the price with drier more uncomfortable eyes.

Where were they skating that was empty? Was it booked out just for them?? It looked awesome.

I can only assume (hope!) they have a proper family car and that’s just his fun little car. Zero chance you’d get two car seats in the back of a mini with ease! Gotta be a Volvo hiding somewhere 😂
The nanny probably drives that round.

Surely using your phone after eye surgery isn't a necessity 🙄 he really can't help himself
A work colleague had it done..he said he had to wear big wrap around sunglasses to protect his eyes from any dirt or dust,.was picked up by his wife in a taxi and went straight home to rest.
im sure roaming round Old Street (pollution central) filming random tit removing your glasses isnt in the aftercare guide ! but Joe knows best as hes the expert on absolutely !

I had laser eye surgery 8 years ago, my eyes were -6 so pretty blind, best thing i did and they're still perfect vision now. If you can afford I'd recommend!

Reactions: 6
And yet he's still like "Ooh, aren't the eyes too small? Cor, they're tiny. Are you going to draw the legs? What about the rest of the body? Indie! Indie!"

Leave her TF alone! Or praise her drawing but keep your criticisms to yourself!
That really irritated me as well. Just leave her the duck alone.

Reactions: 4
The nanny probably drives that round.
😂 joes poor mum then?

I had laser eye surgery 8 years ago, my eyes were -6 so pretty blind, best thing i did and they're still perfect vision now. If you can afford I'd recommend!
Amazing, so glad you were able to do that! It would most definitely be financed, pricey, but what a freeing thing to do! Also would stop my toddler nicking my glasses off my face and smudging them all up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂 joes poor mum then?

Amazing, so glad you were able to do that! It would most definitely be financed, pricey, but what a freeing thing to do! Also would stop my toddler nicking my glasses off my face and smudging them all up 😂
Don't get me wrong, its expensive when i got it done i was living with my parents so saved to pay a chunk up front and the rest installments. Mine wasnt painless but still worth it! Def easier not dealing with contact lenses especially on holiday (in non covid times!)

Don't get me wrong, its expensive when i got it done i was living with my parents so saved to pay a chunk up front and the rest installments. Mine wasnt painless but still worth it! Def easier not dealing with contact lenses especially on holiday (in non covid times!)
Ah holidays - a distant memory! I’ve never even tried contact lenses, too much of a wuss 😂 it’ll happen eventually, just need to do some research!

Reactions: 2
im still thinking of getting it done
.im blind as a bat -6.5.
i wear contacts and have done for nearly 25 years..i used to swim in them and just put a new pair in later..now thats a definite no no so it makes holidays a bit of a pain! my husband and kids take piss out of me as i yell no splashing! the lenses the lenses is what they chant at me cheeky bstards!
i love swimming so it would make this and holidays stress free x

A work colleague had it done..he said he had to wear big wrap around sunglasses to protect his eyes from any dirt or dust,.was picked up by his wife in a taxi and went straight home to rest.
im sure roaming round Old Street (pollution central) filming random tit removing your glasses isnt in the aftercare guide ! but Joe knows best as hes the expert on absolutely !
looool! This was Taylor Swift after her laser surgery and some anti-anxiety meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Huuurrrrppp. 🤢

Also congrats, Joe, on being the first person on this earth to have your eyes lasered.

#lifeinHD

The beeb love him, saw him on a bbc clip to reveal and promote the 6 "sport's personality of the year" 🙄
Also this.

When I first saw it I nearly spat out my coffee, thought he was announcing he was nominated 😂😂😂 IMAGINE.

Attachments

• Haha
His last few mini’s have been gifted he made a huge thing about it, wonder if this one was too?
I think it is gifted, I think he gets an upgrade each year or 2. I saw him walking out his estate the other day as I was driving to Virginia water. Can’t believe how a few lean in 15 videos on Instagram has got him where he is today

I’ve never known anyone with kids spend so little time with them 🤯 he’s always out somewhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.