Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with new year new you let's set goals crap is that you either win or lose and the reason we can lose is because people like Joe make it not ok to be slightly curvier or not exercising 5 times a week. They need people to lose to make money out of them.

So Joe if you're reading this, take your goal setting, your 90 day plan and app crap and shove it up your arse, we're living through a global pandemic, that is hard, not that it's effected your lifestyle other than improve it, no one needs extra pressure of goal setting we just need to feel we can make decisions on a daily basis that make us happy, if that's devouring a chocolate bar or cocktails great, if it's a run or a walk great, we don't need the usual new year tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep my kids are off school again so I have to juggle them and my shift work plus my 2 year old who is so confused with it all. My ‘goal’ is to keep us all alive.

That good enough for you Joe????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny coincidence that him, and his brother cooked the same meal today. Guests in Tier 4 Joe perhaps???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
He's banging on about goals so much i wouldn't be surprised if this was the subject of his next book. Fickle Joe.

He's banging on about goals so much i wouldn't be surprised if this was the subject of his next book. Fickle Joe.
That would be perfect for him ... ‘Goals in 15’ because he gets bored in 15 mins of setting them 😂😂
The no phone at night goals, sticking to his own plan goals, gin and ton goals, sleep goals, weaning goals... there’s been so many he’s failed at 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Interesting he recommends people tell others about their goals and share them on social media as there’s been lots of research that suggests you should do the opposite. Basically you get a dopamine hit from the validation from stating the goal which tricks your brain into thinking you’ve already done it, so it’s difficult to then stay motivated by progression towards the goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine being married to Joe? Come on Rosie you’ve done 4 blow jobs you know you can get that to five... by the end of January it could be six #goals

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Didn't he say he's off the choco two days ago????
I thought this. He said only proper meals and no snacking and grazing etc 🙈 fair enough its nye but I don't think that requires a massive chocolate binge. What a knob

Reactions: 5
So two days ago he was talking about how he’s stopping eating all the chocolate and Christmas crap 2 DAYS !!!!
Then he’s at the shop buying crap ! Hardly essential either !!

Reactions: 5
So two days ago he was talking about how he’s stopping eating all the chocolate and Christmas crap 2 DAYS !!!!
Then he’s at the shop buying crap ! Hardly essential either !!

He does this so often - binges on food and his gin tons, shows off his bloated stomach, swears he’s going to exercise, eat healthier and go to bed early. This lasts for the better part of a week and then he goes back to binging on shite again. For a guy who’s made his living preaching about eating healthy and exercising, he can’t seem to stick to his own advice for any longer than a few days.

Reactions: 11
Joe would rather prioritise his ‘training’ over changing his sons nappy. That nappy is so full it’s falling off!

Reactions: 7
🤢 that nappy is rank, it's even tinged yellow with so much wee in it

• Sad
  • Sick
That nappy is disgusting poor Marley!

Also why does he think its ok for the kids to be playing in the gym? Even though they're with their parents surely that house has got a room they can just be kids in. And all it takes is a split second and they've hurt themselves on something in there.

Indie can you show me how to do lunges, Indie can you show me how to do lunges Indie Indie Indie
Shut the hell up !!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I only follow the wean in 15 account (which seems to have died a death!) but just checked out his stories and had forgotten what a plonker he is. Can’t think of many places less suitable for kids to play than in the gym. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.