Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck it, I've complained to Ofcom. I'm usually a Jamie Oliver fan but I think this was hugely misguided. I don't know who was advising him, but he needs to sack them. Obviously I'd have expected it of Joe, I dont think Joe has even realised there is a pandemic and I don't think he can read well enough to have read any of the guidelines or legislation.

Reactions: 10
When he says he is meeting a friend to run with is this going to be a real athlete so he can run faster. Was he not saying the other day he needed someone faster than him to run with so he would try and keep up. Who has jumped on the Joe Wicks bandwagon I wonder ??

Also he has started this other challenge he says he can't achieve at the same time ? How long before he is on stories saying how he invited himself or something and he can't manage it. Or just gives up after a few days with no more mention of it ?

Reactions: 1
I just had to say something in the comments on Jamie’s post sticking up for someone else who mentioned it. I’m so angry about it
Jamie was draping himself over both Joe and Sam. You don’t see that on Saturday Kitchen.

Reactions: 3
I had to miss the show as I didn't want to see Wicks or Smith, it just wouldn't be pukka for my stress levels

Jamie was draping himself over both Joe and Sam. You don’t see that on Saturday Kitchen.
Would love Matt to drape himself over me though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When he says he is meeting a friend to run with is this going to be a real athlete so he can run faster. Was he not saying the other day he needed someone faster than him to run with so he would try and keep up. Who has jumped on the Joe Wicks bandwagon I wonder ??

Also he has started this other challenge he says he can't achieve at the same time ? How long before he is on stories saying how he invited himself or something and he can't manage it. Or just gives up after a few days with no more mention of it ?
I knew it. I almost said it would be Mo Farah

Reactions: 2
Thought it might be him. Mo is such a decent bloke though and he’s local, that would be a jog round the park for him 😂 I used to do military fitness classes in Bushy Park years ago and he lived in Teddington, just after he won the world championships he was wandering through and stopped to chat, ended up joining in with us too. He also used to do the park run there but doesn’t actually hold the course record, some other bloke has it...in 13 minutes 😳 so Joe had a way to go....bets on him running the marathon next year?!

Reactions: 9
Thought it might be him. Mo is such a decent bloke though and he’s local, that would be a jog round the park for him 😂 I used to do military fitness classes in Bushy Park years ago and he lived in Teddington, just after he won the world championships he was wandering through and stopped to chat, ended up joining in with us too. He also used to do the park run there but doesn’t actually hold the course record, some other bloke has it...in 13 minutes 😳 so Joe had a way to go....bets on him running the marathon next year?!
Mo didn't even look out of breath 🤣 Also usual Joe was talking over him and cutting him out of the shot. He seems a nice guy.

Reactions: 4
That pond is in Bushy Park 👀, and Mo trains there too, so Joe has certainly driven far enough for a run from Virginia Waters. Needed? Necessary?

• Wow
Ahh I don’t like Joe but I thought that was quite a feel good IGTV, meeting a goal with a bit of help. And Mo is brilliant, love how effortless it obviously was for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.