Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard Joe on Radio 2 and had to come here. Not had an opinion previously, but OMG, his voice is not made for radio 😂😂
Omg 100%. Me and my other half heard it and wooden is not the word. Awful! Sounded like he was reading from a page

Reactions: 1
Ah I see it is the Jamie Oliver tv show tomorrow. The guideline-breaching after-party that he was so proud of himself for 😡 Knowing the mess we are in with COVID at the moment makes it all the more horrific

Reactions: 6
Of course indie is the lock screen and not the other one (what’s his name again?) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course indie is the lock screen and not the other one (what’s his name again?) 🙄
I’m his (slight) defence, i cycle my lock screen photos through a few favourites.sometimes they’re multiple people, sometimes it’s just a particular photo of one child that makes me laugh.

Reactions: 1
Indie with a dummy in the day again. I get dummies as a sleep cue but kids Indie‘s age do not need a dummy during the day IMO (and this comes from someone who had a dummy for sleep until I was 4 🤭)

Reactions: 7
Indie with a dummy in the day again. I get dummies as a sleep cue but kids Indie‘s age do not need a dummy during the day IMO (and this comes from someone who had a dummy for sleep until I was 4 🤭)
My daughter is 18 months and has a dummy for sleep and I find that if she now has it in the day, there is hell to pay for when you take it away. She was ill back in November so had it loads during the day to soothe her and the following week was awful - she just screamed constantly for it! When it's just limited to sleep, she happily hands them back over in the morning or post-nap and carries on. I imagine Indie being exactly the same and Joe not being able to cope with a few days of tantrums before she realises dummies are for sleep only.

Reactions: 6
My daughter is 18 months and has a dummy for sleep and I find that if she now has it in the day, there is hell to pay for when you take it away. She was ill back in November so had it loads during the day to soothe her and the following week was awful - she just screamed constantly for it! When it's just limited to sleep, she happily hands them back over in the morning or post-nap and carries on. I imagine Indie being exactly the same and Joe not being able to cope with a few days of tantrums before she realises dummies are for sleep only.
Our toddler was the same, they started asking for it more in lockdown 1 so we ended up giving them to ’the dummy fairy’ just before they turned 2 and we’ve never looked back. Its clear that Indie is a bright girl and she would be absolutely fine giving them up, I think Joe/Rosie don’t want to as they know it may mean a few nights of disturbance.

Reactions: 5
Our toddler was the same, they started asking for it more in lockdown 1 so we ended up giving them to ’the dummy fairy’ just before they turned 2 and we’ve never looked back. Its clear that Indie is a bright girl and she would be absolutely fine giving them up, I think Joe/Rosie don’t want to as they know it may mean a few nights of disturbance.
This is encouraging to know - we are thinking of doing this in the next 6-12 months and doing the dummy fairy too which would mean around 2-2.5years. And 100% yes to the disturbance. Anything for an easy life for Joe especially! You know when they do get rid, he'll be out on his skateboard for a week! Bet he coincides it with a trip away so Rosie has to deal with it solo.

Reactions: 4
This is encouraging to know - we are thinking of doing this in the next 6-12 months and doing the dummy fairy too which would mean around 2-2.5years. And 100% yes to the disturbance. Anything for an easy life for Joe especially! You know when they do get rid, he'll be out on his skateboard for a week! Bet he coincides it with a trip away so Rosie has to deal with it solo.
It was a lot easier than we expected, you have nothing to worry about, especially if your daughter only has it for sleep. I think we had two nights where our toddler took longer to go to sleep but after that they went back to settling quickly x

Reactions: 3
I'm still really bleeping pissed off about this Jamie Oliver shitshow.

Like, seething.
Aside from the obvious, how the duck have they been allowed to make this. SOAPS have had to socially distance, all big TV shows have either been cancelled/moved/had to do it with no audience + socially distanced, have been away from their families for weeks on end just to give people a bit of entertainment (referring to strictly here) despite probably being tested DAILY. The theatres have been closed for so so many months, people in the entertainment industry have lost so many jobs and they don’t know if they’ll ever be re-employed in their industry. Just terrible. We all know Joe has absolutely no moral compass but Channel 4 should be ashamed.

Reactions: 17
He’s just posted he’s going to meet a friend to run tomorrow. Isn’t he in tier 4? I thought that wasn’t allowed. Of course, nothing can stand in the way of how goal.

Reactions: 2
The other half has started watching the C4 programme...not even 5 minutes in and he’s slagging his mum off...seriously why does she let him keep going on like that, does he not see how awful it must be for her...that or none of it is actually true and it’s all a back story to make him seem more interesting...

Reactions: 12
That was a weird inappropriate programme. Both Sam and Joe are unlikeable.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.