Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sanga is Aussie slang for a sandwich -seems to be more used on the west rather than east coast. Why he needs to use it in the UK is anyone’s guess.

Reactions: 7
Just heard Joe on Radio 2 and had to come here. Not had an opinion previously, but OMG, his voice is not made for radio 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just heard Joe on Radio 2 and had to come here. Not had an opinion previously, but OMG, his voice is not made for radio 😂😂
The whole thing was a car crash. Mel C, Jamie Oliver, Tim Peak and a couple of other people... EVERY question he managed to turn around to him, get one of his “achievements” in there. It made my skin crawl.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The whole thing was a car crash. Mel C, Jamie Oliver, Tim Peak and a couple of other people... EVERY question he managed to turn around to him, get one of his “achievements” in there. It made my skin crawl.
Especially compared to Tim Peake 👩‍🚀 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 8
So he’s flogging his new plan and App whilst showing pictures of cheesecake and rocky road !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I hate to admit this and don’t want to give him any of my hard earned but I want to check out what he is offering and debating on trying a month to see. £15 though 🤔

I hate to admit this and don’t want to give him any of my hard earned but I want to check out what he is offering and debating on trying a month to see. £15 though 🤔
He was talking to Jamie Oliver about something, and said something to the effect of “ill invest in one... actually I’ll get Rosie or my mum to buy it for me” I think he was talking about a pasta roller or something.

if he’s too tight to buy it himself I certainly won’t be lining his pockets.

I keep remembering other bits he said. He “discovered” cooking after his weekend with Jamie?! He did also mention his crazy thick ravioli 😂

Reactions: 3
Turned on radio 2, realised it was his annoying, whiny voice crawling up Jamie’s arse, turned off immediately. TAKE HIM AWAY!!!!!! 😫

Reactions: 4
I turned radio 2 on and remembered it was bank holiday as they had a stand in presenter who wasn't very good, and then realised it was him and turned it off 😂 awful presenter, boring dull voice yawnsville

In this part of the UK, (South East/London)Are we suddenly not in tier 4 now and you can travel an hour to see a bleeping ad board just to make sure your kids see it too?
Or do the rules not apply to st head of pe?

Also its artic in London today, why didn't Indie have a coat on?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
In this part of the UK, (South East/London)Are we suddenly not in tier 4 now and you can travel an hour to see a bleeping ad board just to make sure your kids see it too?
Or do the rules not apply to st head of pe?

Also its artic in London today, why didn't Indie have a coat on?
Came here to say exactly the same thing. Narcissist. Seeing your face on a billboard is not classed as essential travel. Moron.

Reactions: 7
If that was taken today with the text "I want to help people get healthier in 2021" then he's even stupider than i thought, surely following tier 4 rules would help keep people healthier than doing a stupid squat

I briefly tuned in and he was talking to Ricky Gervais 🙈 I didn't listen long enough to see if he did his impression.

Your 'favourite family photo'- without your son, nice!
What I came here to say surely your kids would be up their as proudest/happiest moment...

Also if he is promoting his own product that he gets paid for when consumers buy it. Should it not be classed as an ad? Or is self promotion not included with Instagram and advertising products you will get paid for? (genuine question)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.