Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itll be interesting to see if he can actually do the whole 24 hours exercising thing! I know its all for a good cause but I have a sneaking suspicion he won't be able to do the whole hog.

Reactions: 6
Depends what they call 24 hours of exercise though. I suspect some of it may be light walking for example.

I frequently look after my toddler all day, work nights as a labour ward midwife and then come home and have another full day with my toddler. In total it means I’m on the go for about 36 hours without sleep and my toddler isn’t one to sit and watch tv. (This is because my parents are shielding because of covid). So it’s perfectly possible to just keep going. But doing 24 hours of hiit workouts would be genuinely challenging

Reactions: 14
Depends what they call 24 hours of exercise though. I suspect some of it may be light walking for example.

I frequently look after my toddler all day, work nights as a labour ward midwife and then come home and have another full day with my toddler. In total it means I’m on the go for about 36 hours without sleep and my toddler isn’t one to sit and watch tv. (This is because my parents are shielding because of covid). So it’s perfectly possible to just keep going. But doing 24 hours of hiit workouts would be genuinely challenging
On Radio 2 they have said his exercise will include yoga so I don’t think it will all be high intensity. Judging by his Halloween workout he will struggle though, he sounded really unfit!

Reactions: 5

Jesus christ you're superwoman!!!

Reactions: 12
Itll be interesting to see if he can actually do the whole 24 hours exercising thing! I know its all for a good cause but I have a sneaking suspicion he won't be able to do the whole hog.
He’d conserve a lot more energy if they put a gag on him to shut him up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Rylan managed 24 hour karaoke and I’d bet he used more energy than Joe will.

Reactions: 6
Once again showing off his fancy hotel he has been put up in for free while he does charity work ! It's the football thing all over again. The hotel making him a smoothy bar etc and tons and tons of food at the BBC

He is so tone deaf !

Reactions: 20

Now that’s a challenge I would like Joe to do ! Can you imagine all the complaining he would do ! It’s the end of the world if Marley wakes him up in the night 🙄

Reactions: 4
Children in Need Joe in Need. Wonder how much that hotel suite has cost. Out of the children in need funds eh.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Children in Need Joe in Need. Wonder how much that hotel suite has cost. Out of the children in need funds eh.
Didn’t he say it was the hotel itself who gifted it? He also mentioned the hotel restaurant was closed because there were barely any guests, can’t imagine a suite in central London is in much demand at the moment!

Reactions: 9
Didn’t he say it was the hotel itself who gifted it? He also mentioned the hotel restaurant was closed because there were barely any guests, can’t imagine a suite in central London is in much demand at the moment!
Probably then. They will have known full well that he would Insta story it. So really it’s an undisclosed gift/ad - my bets are on!

Reactions: 4
Once again showing off his fancy hotel he has been put up in for free while he does charity work ! It's the football thing all over again. The hotel making him a smoothy bar etc and tons and tons of food at the BBC

He is so tone deaf !
That suite was basically a whole house. Insane.

Reactions: 1
Notice how he said it wasn’t his idea to do the 24 hours, but someone at the BBC.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.