Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how he said it wasn’t his idea to do the 24 hours, but someone at the BBC.
And obviously he couldn’t turn down being important.

I’m quite looking forward to this time tomorrow. He looks exhausted at the best of times...

Reactions: 6
Saw him on BBC breakfast this morning saying how he had junk food snacks to get him through, cookies and sweets etc, sounds really healthy!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just started working in a warehouse and we do 12 hour shifts. I walk about 45,000 steps, lift about 1,000 parcels and burn 3,000 calories a day... I bet I do more exercise than joe today!

Reactions: 18
He’s saying his legs are tired 2 hours in 🤣🤣🤣

So much for being fit he’d struggle with a marathon 🙄

Also it’s not a ‘PE Challenge’ who did weights, exercise bike and rowing machine at school in PE lessons?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crikey can’t believe Marley is going to be one ! He seems so much like a tiny baby still and you don’t really hear or see him into much ! I know it’s wrong to compare babies abilities but I am genuinely shocked his coming up to a year 😳😳

Reactions: 10
He updated wean in 15 account today. Briefly. Oat pancakes that we’ve all seen a million times 🤣

Reactions: 2
Crikey can’t believe Marley is going to be one ! He seems so much like a tiny baby still and you don’t really hear or see him into much ! I know it’s wrong to compare babies abilities but I am genuinely shocked his coming up to a year 😳😳
yeah I wouldn’t compare that much. My two are the polar opposites. My first one was walking at 11 months, second one is 10months on Saturday and she only commando crawls around the place and I clearly have raised them both the same 😂 And at 10months my first one was pretty calm, my second one is a force of nature 😂

Reactions: 5
yeah I wouldn’t compare that much. My two are the polar opposites. My first one was walking at 11 months, second one is 10months on Saturday and she only commando crawls around the place and I clearly have raised them both the same 😂 And at 10months my first one was pretty calm, my second one is a force of nature 😂
Yes hopefully Marley will come into his own but I just feel that Indie takes all the limelight and Joe just finds Marley an inconvenience.All I’ve seen is Marley in a bouncer or plonked in a handbag !

Reactions: 4
Yes hopefully Marley will come into his own but I just feel that Indie takes all the limelight and Joe just finds Marley an inconvenience.All I’ve seen is Marley in a bouncer or plonked in a handbag !
I think Marley is cuter than Indie. I know it's not her fault that Joe focuses all the attention on her, lol. I find that even with family kids, the ones that want all the attention are very annoying, the quiet ones are more my cup of tea.

Reactions: 5
Just had a look on the live stream, he’s really struggling. I’ve seen healthier looking people when the lights came on at 6am at a Cream all nighter 🤣
He total lack of self awareness is showing, he has not got the mental strength needed for this challenge. David Walliams creeps me out but he swam the Channel in the same number of hours Joe has been going for, compare that and you see Joe for the fitness charlatan that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a look on the live stream, he’s really struggling. I’ve seen healthier looking people when the lights came on at 6am at a Cream all nighter 🤣
He total lack of self awareness is showing, he has not got the mental strength needed for this challenge. David Walliams creeps me out but he swam the Channel in the same number of hours Joe has been going for, compare that and you see Joe for the fitness charlatan that he is.

Meanwhile Rosie has fucked off to the garden centre to look at the Christmas decorations with the kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.