Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely been flouting rules, but not thah one I don’t think as he lives in Surrey so is still only tier 1...
But if Rosie Joe Indie and Marley and his brother Nikki and his wife and their little boy are away together that adds up to too many. !
doesn’t matter what tier you are in !

Reactions: 9
Definitely more than six there. Doesn’t surprise me one iota. Work trips allowed (though you’d think this only applies to essential work. These workouts could and should have been done at his own home). So he’s probably got his brother there pressing “start” on a camera or something.

I would love to stay there, it looks so nice. Can't believe how expensive it is 😮
It looks lovely but even if I could afford it I would never be able to get over the drenched in sweat situation now that Joe has used it for his workouts 🤢

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen his stories today but he smokes? I cannot believe he preaches about fitness and health but SMOKES AKA THE WORST THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO TO YOUR BODY. I cannot.
guys calm down about the smoking. He doesn’t smoke. He shared a meme of ben affleck looking stressed out and having a fag, the comment was about JW doing workouts again during lockdown. He was mocking himself and the smoking was in reference to the meme

• Haha
Reactions: 3
guys calm down about the smoking. He doesn’t smoke. He shared a meme of ben affleck looking stressed out and having a fag, the comment was about JW doing workouts again during lockdown. He was mocking himself and the smoking was in reference to the meme
...still a twit.

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you know he doesn’t smoke?

Reactions: 2
i had one of his books a few years back - 5 minute recipes sort of thing. nothing much new or revolutionary in it, but was handy for snacks/quick bites

obviously had the benefit of being in london where people are happy to pay 100 trillion zillion pounds an hour for a personal trainer (up here it's 20-30 quid :ROFLMAO: ) to grow his business + continuing online during lockdown

is he a bit of a prick then? shame if so

Oh my god. I didn’t realise he was so close to me until I saw the pictures of him at the unruly pig. Gosh he’s practically down the road 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ (Also of course he’s at the unruly pig. It’s the most overpriced pub ever. Me and my husband once went for lunch on a Sunday... the bill came to nearly £80 for the two of us and we literally just had a roast dinner and a pudding. Don’t even think we drank alcohol. We’ve never been since funnily enough)

• Wow
Oh my god. I didn’t realise he was so close to me until I saw the pictures of him at the unruly pig. Gosh he’s practically down the road 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ (Also of course he’s at the unruly pig. It’s the most overpriced pub ever. Me and my husband once went for lunch on a Sunday... the bill came to nearly £80 for the two of us and we literally just had a roast dinner and a pudding. Don’t even think we drank alcohol. We’ve never been since funnily enough)
Yep he’s been staying at the wilderness reserve which is very close to me. !

So he's just put a post on about Chapel Barn where he "stayed earlier in the week" according to Joe, wouldn't he have gone home this morning/last night? He's probably did some minimal filming so he can claim it as an expense on his tax return, but it was probably a holiday with his whole family.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.