Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen his stories today but he smokes? I cannot believe he preaches about fitness and health but SMOKES AKA THE WORST THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO TO YOUR BODY. I cannot.
He was doing his David Brent (?) impression where he looks like he's having a bleeping stroke. He is such a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having a bath with him . Ah wosie shall we have a gin ton , what's in the gin ton wosie, is it nice wosie, do I motivate and inspire you to have sex wosie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just don't understand how he thinks working out in those big mansions is in any way at all relatable for his audience!?!?! Most folk will be doing their workouts in a normal sized living room or kitchen. Maybe some folk are lucky enough to have a spare room or a wee gym - but if he thinks any of his audience have houses like that he's insane. Folk who have houses like that will NOT be doing f**king PE with Joe on YouTube. As if!!!!

OMG this has made me so mad! 😅

Reactions: 12
The property at Wilderness that they are in is over £5k per night and sleeps 38 over 18 bedrooms.
They are so there with his brother / mates - under the guise of “work”
What the duck. 5 THOUSAND a night? That is ludicrous.

Reactions: 3
The property at Wilderness that they are in is over £5k per night and sleeps 38 over 18 bedrooms.
They are so there with his brother / mates - under the guise of “work”
JEE.SUS.

Also, Joe, STOP with the martyr act.
You have made an absolute wedge from this whole situation - don't pretend you're doing it out of your selfless heart for all us poor plebs at the expense of spending time with your family.

You do it for the money and the praise from your parade of sycophantic morons.

duck off Captain Cuntbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he summoned Indie over and gave her 1 chocolate button (only after asking 500 times what it was before he would give it to her of course). He then shouted to Marley who had seen Indie with the chocolate, queue Marley shuffling toward Joe for his treat... only to find an empty hand. I think he reads here and does this stuff deliberately.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So he summoned Indie over and gave her 1 chocolate button (only after asking 500 times what it was before he would give it to her of course). He then shouted to Marley who had seen Indie with the chocolate, queue Marley shuffling toward Joe for his treat... only to find an empty hand. I think he reads here and does this stuff deliberately.
To be fair, I think he puts his hand out to help Marley pull up, not to tease him. Perhaps Marley doesn't get candy yet.

He’s definitely away with other people ! Just shown plates of cake in front of the tv too many for just him and Rosie. !
Making out he’s all heart ❤ providing exercise for all the nation but not obeying any covid rules !

Reactions: 6
He’s definitely away with other people ! Just shown plates of cake in front of the tv too many for just him and Rosie. !
Making out he’s all heart ❤ providing exercise for all the nation but not obeying any covid rules !
And a pile of spoons to eat them with too so not like he could use the excuse of them all being for him and Rosie.

Bet he deletes that story soon when he realises he's given himself away...

Definitely more than 6 people staying there.

Also, am I supposed to be impressed that you spent all day filming six 15 minute workouts when you were 'supposed to be relaxing'? Am I supposed to be in awe of your 'drive and motivation'? What a Prince amongst men you are Joe, you work so hard!

Can't believe how self congratulatory he is over absolutely duck all, literally zero self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
London is a tier 2 area so he shouldnt be mixing with anyone indoors from outside his household, even if he is staying elsewhere. He’s constantly flouted the rules though throughout the pandemic so it’s not a surprise. twit.

Reactions: 10
London is a tier 2 area so he shouldnt be mixing with anyone indoors from outside his household, even if he is staying elsewhere. He’s constantly flouted the rules though throughout the pandemic so it’s not a surprise. twit.
He’s definitely been flouting rules, but not thah one I don’t think as he lives in Surrey so is still only tier 1...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.