Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually just watched his latest stories and he sounded like he needed a hug! First time I’ve ever felt sorry for him - like, somethings really wrong!

Reactions: 4
I actually just watched his latest stories and he sounded like he needed a hug! First time I’ve ever felt sorry for him - like, somethings really wrong!
With someone like Joe, who likely bottles up any MH issues, it is quite concerning. Not his biggest fan but I hope he gets whatever help he needs.

The title of this thread has been changed to Sir Joe Wicks, not sure who’s done it, I didn’t even know you could edit a title 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The title of this thread has been changed to Sir Joe Wicks, not sure who’s done it, I didn’t even know you could edit a title 🤷🏼‍♀️
They could have changed it so he has his full title, Sir Joe of the getting on all our Wicks, Massive. Bell. End

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Gousto has commented on his latest post, the photo of the cake, saying “we are so proud to work with you”.
He has NEVER in all the time I’ve followed, made it clear on posts and stories that he works with them. I thought you were meant to put #ad??

Reactions: 6
Gousto has commented on his latest post, the photo of the cake, saying “we are so proud to work with you”.
He has NEVER in all the time I’ve followed, made it clear on posts and stories that he works with them. I thought you were meant to put #ad??
He does recently he never use to but got pulled up on it. He’s been very honest in that he owns a stake in the company

• Wow
Reactions: 7
With someone like Joe, who likely bottles up any MH issues, it is quite concerning. Not his biggest fan but I hope he gets whatever help he needs.
Yeah, someone so outwardly positive constantly who cycles through binge eating his emotions is a classic for bottling up emotions. He’s a fanny sometimes but I do hope he’s ok.

If you look at the top of his stories it usually says 'In partnership with Gusto'. I don't always notice these, it's inbuilt to Instagram to make declaring ads easier. I think the #ad stands out so much more, although I've never noticed him do this with Gusto. He used to rarely declare he was working with them, but I think someone has pulled him up on it as he's been so much better recently. He just doesn't work with them either, he's invested in them.

He really doesn’t get what “overnight success” means does he 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One min he’s an over night success then the next story is that he’s worked nonstop for 10yrs to gradually build success ... geezer was definitely towards the back of the queue when the brain cells were being given out 🤦🏼‍♀️👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's said before that everyone thinks he was an overnight success but that he really wasn't. I think he's probably trying to get across (very badly) that Gym Shark is thought to be an overnight success but it actually took 8 years of hard work. The "8 years overnight success" is Joe just trying to create a new (tongue in cheek, doesn't make sense) phrase. I suppose like he was trying to make"Gin Ton" a thing.

Oh my, I've just realised who he reminds me of, Peter Andre with the way he comes out with random things that make you cringe. So in my mind he's David Brent x Peter Andre x Russell Brand.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.