Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it takes 10 years, it ain’t overnight. How many times?? And “I got an MBE for MY DEDICATION.... see my COMMITMENT”

how do more people not think he is an utter twatsicle?!
I think that's his point with this video. He says people think he is an over night success or got lucky but he wants us all to know he has worked very hard for 10 years to get where he is (and also got lucky 😜 as there are plenty of people who have worked hard for 10 years and don't have a £4 million house etc)

Reactions: 13
My god he’s so full of himself. There’s just no humility at all, he really thinks he’s god’s gift doesn’t he.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe he has an MBE for doing some HIIT workouts for kids during lockdown. Workouts that aren’t bloody suitable for kids, he isn’t a PE teacher!!!!! duck right off. It’s utterly shameful. What a prick.

Also, thinks I’m a cool dad? Not kind, funny, loving, playful, caring? Just cool. TOSSER.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does Sir need to be added to the thread titles now? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wean in is back! And surprise surprise Marley is now a good eater "just like Indie".
As we all expected, missed out all those weeks when Marley hated Joe's weaning method and now he's complying, out comes the camera. He sounds so deflated at the beginning of the video too. Not like his usual hyper self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wean in is back! And surprise surprise Marley is now a good eater "just like Indie".
Lots of babies are good eaters when they're Marley's age. They get fussier as they get older. You'd think Joe would know that given that Indie started refusing stuff and they ended up giving her frozen potato waffles! He's just so ridiculous. He's got a superiority complex. As evidenced by 'See my commitment.' There's no wonder he hasn't got any friends.

Reactions: 10
Lots of babies are good eaters when they're Marley's age. They get fussier as they get older. You'd think Joe would know that given that Indie started refusing stuff and they ended up giving her frozen potato waffles! He's just so ridiculous. He's got a superiority complex. As evidenced by 'See my commitment.' There's no wonder he hasn't got any friends.
I think that’s why he stopped showing Indie as she’s transformed into a typical toddler with food

• Haha
Reactions: 8
01370285-59E4-4ABA-B139-0C992456D6B5.png

My god! Marley isn’t doing it wrong. He’s doing what babies do. 🙄🙄 and he doesn’t sound up beat like he normally does. Has Rosie had a talk with him?

Reactions: 7
641F05CC-59B7-4FF3-B028-0F79B9489650.jpeg

Called him out on his way of cooking rice. I was told to ALWAYS wash it out 3-4 times before cooking to not make it stodgy. I agree that everyone does it differently it I thought I’d tell him

Reactions: 7
Surely if his book and method had any merit, he would have shown us what to do with a fussy baby or how to turn around a difficult start to weaning. I agree Indie is probably refusing a lot of his food now which is probably why we don't see a lot of her meals. He's probably on a high from the MBE and believing his own hype so jumping back on the wean in account although I'd love to know what he makes of all the bad reviews for the book.

Reactions: 10
More confirmation he reads here if the Wean In account is back. I don’t believe Marley ate the entire thing either. Joe will have finished it off and then took a photo. Let Marley feed himself, he’s nearly 10 months isn’t he so would love to explore the bowl himself!

JOE YOU bleeping INSUFFERABLE IDIOT

A break from social media? That you used to peddle your book to thousands? To make you lots of money? That you promised to document your baby’s weaning journey on? And then you basically did duck all? No you don’t get to take a break. duck off.

• Heart
JOE YOU bleeping INSUFFERABLE IDIOT

A break from social media? That you used to peddle your book to thousands? To make you lots of money? That you promised to document your baby’s weaning journey on? And then you basically did duck all? No you don’t get to take a break. duck off.
Taking a break would have been fine..
But that reasoning kind of falls apart when you have another account you're still posting on 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Obviously apart from his 5 days or whatever it was for crisis talks with 'Body is 🔥'.

Something's definitely off - trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.