Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of for and against on Twitter. The picture is typical of the ones supporting him.

‪truth is, he is Expected to earn 10 mil from lockdown successes including YouTube revenue & book deal & paid partnership (stake in) with Gousto. Gave 200k to NHS. Don’t use the word selflessly. ‬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lots of for and against on Twitter. The picture is typical of the ones supporting him.

‪truth is, he is Expected to earn 10 mil from lockdown successes including YouTube revenue & book deal & paid partnership (stake in) with Gousto. Gave 200k to NHS. Don’t use the word selflessly. ‬
Tirelessly and selflessly 😂😂😂😂😂 he spent an hour exercising every morning which he would have been doing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean it was a nice idea. Loads of people did it though, he was just the most high profile one. As I've said before, Oti Mabuse did kids dance classes every day, which actually require detailed thought and preparation. Although it sounds like Joe did try to change it up a bit, let's be realistic, 'do some burpees' doesn't take much prep does it! I can't really get on board with it being mbe worthy. They give em out like sweeties now don't they!

Also, he HAD to donate the revenues didn't he. He'd have been bleeping SLATED if he hadn't.

Reactions: 15
The biggest lockdown rule breaker is getting an MBE??? He broke rules and acted like it was ok, broadcasted it to millions who then would think it was ok to break rules.....
It’s made me so angry he’s got this nod because of his constant rule breaking, I want to print off all the tattle threads, highlight all the evidence of rule breaking and send it to the honours committee 🖕🏼

Reactions: 9
If Rosie has left him, I'm super proud of her. She may have a past (don't we all?) but she obviously adores those children. So what if she got her tits out? She got paid for showing off her, quite frankly, amazing bod. If I had an arse like that, I'd use it to my advantage as well 😂 the men who bought the images are the fools, not her!

Reactions: 20
If Rosie has left him, I'm super proud of her. She may have a past (don't we all?) but she obviously adores those children. So what if she got her tits out? She got paid for showing off her, quite frankly, amazing bod. If I had an arse like that, I'd use it to my advantage as well 😂 the men who bought the images are the fools, not her!
If my body was fire like Rosie’s after 2 kids I’d be showing it off every chance I got 😝

• Haha
Weird how he’s actually tagged his brother in the latest post and not Rosie he’s just written her name 🤔 I checked and she hadn’t deleted her insta

Reactions: 5
Weird how he’s actually tagged his brother in the latest post and not Rosie he’s just written her name 🤔 I checked and she hadn’t deleted her insta
Maybe she’s said she doesn’t want to be on social media and not to signpost to her account?

Reactions: 6
He’s so transparent, he obviously knew this announcement was coming out so he packed his stories with ‘Dad of the Year’ posts in anticipation! He looks like absolute shite in that video!

Reactions: 9
I so angry I could crush a bloody grape!!! He’s made a tit ton of cash off the back of this, if he was doing out of the kindness of his heart he would never had pushed his wean in 15, 90 day plan and Gusto plans off the back of it. He could never have mentioned any of those things and done it as a separate entity and then and only then could he had said he was doing it to help out. But no, our Joe is a greedy little cretin and had to try and coin in as much as he could. He’s never done a benevolent act in his life. He’s a narcissistic, gluttonous, odious pig. All the things he gets sent for free, all the gifted items from small businesses, all his motorbike trips with free rentals, all the free kit from soccer aid and yet he’s given away nothing. He just keeps going away, eating out, showing off, buying £4 million pound houses and acting like the saviour of the world. If it’s not teaching us that exercise cures your mental health (obviously doesn’t as now he’s suffering mentally) to how to wean your toddler (obviously doesn’t as that’s now been quietly curtailed) to now we all have to stay away from social media as it’s bad for us. Well Joe, if you stay away from it for good I think you‘ll find all of our mental health will improve immensely. Sorry for the rant. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He's a businessman not a philanthropist. They got it so wrong. 🙄 He was, like you all have said, using it to push his book that was due out as well as all his other stuff.

I'm absolutely fuming. He's a binge eating rule breaker ffs. Talk about emperors new clothes.

• Haha
This was posted, words by Joe about MH and the comments are full of backlash.
This bollocks annoys me so much. He literally only talks about the connection between exercise and mental health. Feeling down? Exercise. Feeling stressed? Exercise. Feeling tired? Do a work out at 11:30pm. It's misleading and potentially dangerous. But I really do think he has very little else to talk about.

Reactions: 18
This was posted, words by Joe about MH and the comments are full of backlash.
This tit boils my piss!!!! Is he now a psychologist? He’s spent the last few weeks down and depressed so how come his own private, fully equipped gym hasnt solved his mental health problems?
why has nobody got the balls to call home out on his tit, why is he the middle class poster boy? He’s just a massive twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.