Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Interesting quote about his reaction to the second lockdown, which “sent him reeling”.

“The feeling of being out of control killed my optimism. I thought, ‘I can’t see my friends, I can’t go on holiday, I can’t be with my family. How long is this going to last?’ I know everyone is feeling the same.”
And so he went and rented out a £5k per night bolthole, that sleeps 32?to film some “workouts” taking his family and friends with him as employees.

All whilst NHS workers are on their knees with physical and mental exhaustion - but keep going. Families are unable to visit loved ones in hospitals, people are dying alone, people are loosing their jobs and school kids are caught up in a cycle of having to self isolate.

Fuck the fuck off Joe, you spoilt whiny man child. It’s not all about you, no matter how much you try and make it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lynx

VIP Member
So Indie's ballet class is still running then during lockdown? They've obviously decided to class themselves as a baby support group as the Royal Academy of Dance have confirmed that dance classes cannot continue (only exams). Some toddler groups are completely stretching the rules, I've been told by my child's group that they mainly have to be a support group to open (not for example be a messy play group that offers some support), so groups such as breast feeding support are the ones that should be open. This lockdown has been so pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

mrtumble

VIP Member
Mmmhmm she "chose" a book called my daddy. He has such a bizarre relationship with Indie
Course she did, she's been able to read the titles of books for ages, didn't you know? Has the reading age of an 18 year old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
He's back again amending his habits.
You know, if his "plan" and his "lifestyle" really worked, he wouldn't have to keep promising to overhaul himself like this every few weeks.
He's a bloody broken record.
It's the definitive yo-yo diet.
Genuinely he is the poster boy of disordered eating and exercising as penance for food.

At least he's not blaming the kids for his sleeplessness this time. His sleep hygiene promises lasted a long time didn't they 🙄

Attachments

• Heart

busylass

Chatty Member
This was posted, words by Joe about MH and the comments are full of backlash.
This bollocks annoys me so much. He literally only talks about the connection between exercise and mental health. Feeling down? Exercise. Feeling stressed? Exercise. Feeling tired? Do a work out at 11:30pm. It's misleading and potentially dangerous. But I really do think he has very little else to talk about.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m even more pissed off at him showing off on his Peleton bike which cost an absolute FORTUNE. We’re in the midst of a pandemic joe you stupid vapid twat how do you think the people who have lost their jobs or are struggling to put food on the table will feel watching you show off. Especially those up north where the gyms are closed completely. Aren’t you supposed to be encouraging people to workout at home for FREE using your workouts anyway?? Oh and btw 1. popcorn is a chocking hazard, 2. Leave Indie alone while she’s playing, she isn’t a performing monkey 3. You have two kids not one and 4. Rosie looks like she hates your guts

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
What happened?
Joe bounced around half heatedly and was out of breath after 2 minutes. Probably through barking instructions at Dozie.
Dozie pouted her way to the best of her ability dressed as Morticia in a dress so tight she could barley chase after Marley. She took her role as quiz mistress very seriously.
Marley was plonked on the floor but was scooped up and launched at the camera so Joe could tell us how cute he was. He broke free at one point and crawled away to try and switch the camera off (not even one and he clicked how shit is was 🤣).
Indie refused to perform and spent most of the time out of camera shot shouting “Daddy”. She escaped downstairs after repeatedly requesting a snack and being ignored. She then got a snack and continued to disrupt everything 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’ve just started working in a warehouse and we do 12 hour shifts. I walk about 45,000 steps, lift about 1,000 parcels and burn 3,000 calories a day... I bet I do more exercise than joe today!

openbook1

VIP Member
I was thinking about the situation with Joe... and he has a right cheek to be posting about "kindness" and carrying on as normal as if he didn't do something that offended many. We are human, we make mistakes... although Joe and the others knew what they were doing but thought they are exempt from the protocols everyone else must follow. Many influencers, including Joe, seem to have this complex when it comes to admitting they had poor judgment or made a mistake. Instead of owning up to it (which would look better), they pretend it didn't happen and then start going on about kindness and trolls. None of these thin-skinned influencers could ever work in a real job because how would they handle criticism or end of year reviews? They live in an echo chamber of people licking their ass and it is so detrimental. This has really bothered me. There are followers of his commenting that their family member is sick with Covid or a family member died from it, and here he is flouting the rules again and being utterly disrespectful. I guess the rules don't apply to the rich and "famous."

• Heart

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
When they were first together, before Joe realised the supreme money making potential of family shit on instagram, they were fiercely private.

Back when I used to like and respect him.
I don't recall ever seeing her until they announced she was pregnant with Indie.

Maybe she had been steam-rollered into all this exposure and oversharing against her will and she's put her foot down after realising people have found out very personal details because of his massive blabbermouth.
Good for her if that's the case.

I think Joe does have MH problems... that has been apparent for a while, he often seems manic. He always needs a "high." He preaches about exercising helping it but sometimes that isn't enough. It is okay to seek help but he seems like the type of person who wouldn't and would rather drink his sorrows away with a G&T in the day time. He has a very privileged life. He has a lot of money, if needed, he could access a really good therapist.
His cycle of bingeing and restricting also rings alarm bells.

He’s just looking for the next opportunity, so he can’t be the nations PE teacher this time because the kids are still in school, so now he’s reinventing himself as a mental health guru, he’s going to cure everyone’s lockdown blues with his daily exercise videos....all available on his money spinning you tube channel of course

Amxnda

462AFBA0-973C-4050-89BD-3E0BCF3CC1D3.jpeg
4F67CA6C-03E8-458D-B3D1-C2BD20BD0B5B.jpeg

oh good god!!! Joe Wicks is on The One Show! And he’s talking about his Pe during lockdown and what he’s doing the Children in Need this year..... someone push him over!

It’s pretty awful that he used weanin15 to encourage new parents to follow his journey, order his book etc and then once the book was out and Marley decided not to follow the rules he just abandoned the account. So many bad reviews for the book, not easy to follow, complicated recipes. Loads of questions on Instagram about what to do after the two weeks of bitter veg as the book doesn’t really say.
He’s posted three times since the end of July, the last post asking if everyone would like a full update... and nothing!
C19AF11D-2755-40C0-95D4-08EF804A31DC.png
0B10E8A5-55E4-461C-9AA9-1CDCA6719608.png
A2B68008-A41C-4424-BE6A-8753B8FED031.png
I could go on posting the one star reviews on his book. But I’d be here forever😂😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17