Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FFS Barbara

Once again showing off his fancy hotel he has been put up in for free while he does charity work ! It's the football thing all over again. The hotel making him a smoothy bar etc and tons and tons of food at the BBC

He is so tone deaf !
That suite was basically a whole house. Insane.

Reactions: 1

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Sorry to be nit picky but this is really gross to pinch someone (even your spouse!) else's mask.

Like sharing a toothbrush ish
Might just borrow one of my colleagues 🤢

I so wish I had the genes to be able to stuff my face with whatever I wanted and stay slim

Oh 🤦‍♀️ sorry I meant to write - I wish I could eat whatever I wanted because I've bought Joe Wicks cookbooks and his 90 day plan and exercised everyday 🤣🤣🤣
I just got fatter 😂

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
Finally got to go to the shops, I don't want Wick's water bottles or baking trays. Can't escape him, he's invading my life - TV/radio/newspaper and now TKMaxx, last straw!
don't want to see tw@tty tat sold everywhere

Lucia

VIP Member
Just shows take away the freedom and their lives are no more interesting than our own

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Joe bounced around half heatedly and was out of breath after 2 minutes. Probably through barking instructions at Dozie.
Dozie pouted her way to the best of her ability dressed as Morticia in a dress so tight she could barley chase after Marley. She took her role as quiz mistress very seriously.
Marley was plonked on the floor but was scooped up and launched at the camera so Joe could tell us how cute he was. He broke free at one point and crawled away to try and switch the camera off (not even one and he clicked how shit is was 🤣).
Indie refused to perform and spent most of the time out of camera shot shouting “Daddy”. She escaped downstairs after repeatedly requesting a snack and being ignored. She then got a snack and continued to disrupt everything 😂.
Oh my god sounds like I missed comedy gold! Thanks for the run down. How is he going to exercise for 24 hours straight if he's out of breath so quickly?

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I thought you meant food shopping until I checked, but no, his actual cooked family meal in food bags lying on a public pavement. Nice.
Ewww I thought this too and I’ve just realised! Then he’ll put those bags in the car, then the kitchen work surface... I feel sick at the thought of it 🤮🤮