Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
Ahhh he missed out the happy memory of when they put Marley, on the floor, in a handbag so they could eat dinner.

Yes, but you’d think he post some real time footage 🤔
you'd think but I think like with his love bombing rosie photos trip down memory lane(like look at all our amazing memories as a couple) when she's out, something has happened with them and he's using this to pre empt a public fall out maybe?

Reactions: 2

Fi scot

Surely he is still that bloke though?
It’s just his public persona isn’t it? I don’t think he can keep the real him hidden for long that’s why he has breaks and chops and changes what he’s doing all the time.

Seems he can keep focussed for a while if it’s all new and fresh but seems to get bored easily and goes off track!

He’s getting away with it more through covid I think, hopefully he’ll drift off after!

HHH_7

I really wonder if Rosie has left him - stories again are dinner alone with the kids. Pure speculation but...
Rosie is out for someone’s birthday... I follow the girl whose birthday it is! There’s no pics of her though I don’t think but she’s definitely tagged

Lucia

VIP Member
Can the DM be tagged in his post. Or screen shot and emailed across? Surely not every journo loves him their. They always love a good juicey story.
I think you send them the information and they will run the story his knighthood hopes will crushed 😆

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I just hope that someone’s not poorly! There’s no way he’s just changed his mind to post content, it was really bizarre that it just looked like him and Marley were at the park the other day, where’s the superstar indie? It’s all very strange! Even all these interviews he’s been doing about mental health are not really being plugged on his story ... usually we’d get the camera set up, what he’s going to wear, what time he’ll be on then a whole debrief?!

• Haha

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
London is a tier 2 area so he shouldnt be mixing with anyone indoors from outside his household, even if he is staying elsewhere. He’s constantly flouted the rules though throughout the pandemic so it’s not a surprise. Twat.
He’s definitely been flouting rules, but not thah one I don’t think as he lives in Surrey so is still only tier 1...

Mustard

VIP Member
Gawd, he’s on the Gaby Roslin programme now with her fawning all over him. He’s wanting on about his app.