Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding nit picky - why are they so opposed to putting coats on their kids!!!!! I barely ever feel the cold but it’s bloody freezing out at the minute - my kids are wrapped up to their eyeballs!!
To be fair to them it’s been really mild down south 😁 ( that actually pains me to say it 😂)

Reactions: 2

dabaebaegoss

Thoughts on the happy pear? Don't see a thread on them but see them constantly licking Joe wicks Instagram 😂

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks it looks like his Mum?! I’m not sure why he’d be sharing a room with his Mum and it would be a weird explanation!

I do think he’s the type who would cheat though, huge ego and loves it being massaged.
The woman looks like she’s topless in bed, he’s definitely up to no good!!

NEW THREAD!!!

Last edited:

Mustard

VIP Member
guys calm down about the smoking. He doesn’t smoke. He shared a meme of ben affleck looking stressed out and having a fag, the comment was about JW doing workouts again during lockdown. He was mocking himself and the smoking was in reference to the meme
How do you know he doesn’t smoke?

I never understand why when he’s worth loads of money he doesn’t wear loads of nice workout gear. He always looks like he’s just dragged something out of the wash basket.
And then I equally don’t understand why he wears stuff like that 👆🏻?! It’s cycling gear 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m always surprised he doesn’t have some sort of deal with a brand

So, they've made pasta, and Rosie is eating the same.size portion as a 2 year old?! No wonder she's tiny!!!! I'd eat that as I was dishing up 😂
Holy shit! Maybe she doesn't have a very big appetite but she should still have more than a two year old! That can't have been filling for any of them. I reckon even marley could've eaten two of those.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Oh god my mates would be ripping the pee out of me if my husband was bringing that home. From what I’ve seen of Rosies mates they’re a laugh so bet their group chat is hilarious right now! 🤣🤣🤣 Rosie must want to crawl under a rock!

I haven’t seen his stories today but he smokes? I cannot believe he preaches about fitness and health but SMOKES AKA THE WORST THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO TO YOUR BODY. I cannot.

Squarehole

VIP Member
I think they must have gotten a dog. That's the same dog that was at the holiday house and it's not his brothers. Rosie used to have dogs.