Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ticktickmeh

Oh god, there’s now an account just about the app?
😒😑 (emojis dont let me eye roll enough 🤣)

Is this one of those private accounts that make you provide proof of purchase before they let you in?

He has had a good year hasn't he?

Reactions: 1

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
My sister is fuming its children in need Friday and the kids need to wear sport clothes as they will be doing Joe pricks workouts 😆
so glad my kids are at secondary school /college and dont have to take part in anything anymore lol !

In line with the thought that they’ve broken up or are on some sort of a break... do we think Rosie’s let him have indie for the day hence why he took her to London for a weird day out?!

again this weekend he has been extremely quiet (usually most of the posting happens at weekend). Anyone else laugh at his phrasing which made it seem like he said “have a lovely day” directly to Robin
I thought this. It does look like he gets allotted time with the kids.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
Crikey. I wonder if it’s photoshopped?

Treesy19

VIP Member
Yes I saw that headline, it’s on the front page of the next OK MAGAZINE 😳. Certainly suggests she’s threatened to leave him unless he shares the kids less. Also I wonder whether these new PE with Joe’s are having to be prerecorded because she was sick to the back teeth of it every morning too.

she was in his story the other day. She was in the background in her dressing gown walking into the kitchen While he was showing something else, so they’re still living together. I don’t reckon they’ve broken up, pregnancy is more likely but maybe she just wanted to move away from social media.
Didn't she have a really boozy day/night out not too long ago so pregnancy would be surprising. Also i'm sure he said she'd gone back on the pill as they didn't want another soon - maybe in one of the podcasts he did?

openbook1

VIP Member
I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
oh. my god. What the fuck?!!!!

Surely if that was real, it would have been picked up on????? Someone would have contacted Rosie????

Although she’s quite happy to appear on her friends/hairdressers insta....

When I saw that I thought it might have been his ex but the bar/restaurant he’s talking about didn’t open until June 2016 (I used to live in Surbiton) and he supposedly met Rosie on New Years Eve (at a rave🙄)....naughty naughty Joe
Def not his ex. Apparently, he wrote that he was away from his girlfriend (Rosie) and baby for 10 days... He and Rosie did not marry until after Indie was born. If this is real, that is another woman in his bed while Rosie is at home with his firstborn!!! https://www.squaremeal.co.uk/wedding-venues/wedding-news/the-body-coach-joe-wicks-marries-rosie-jones_9190#:~:text=Joe Wicks, also known as,with close friends and family.

Last edited: