Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tag89

i had one of his books a few years back - 5 minute recipes sort of thing. nothing much new or revolutionary in it, but was handy for snacks/quick bites

obviously had the benefit of being in london where people are happy to pay 100 trillion zillion pounds an hour for a personal trainer (up here it's 20-30 quid :ROFLMAO: ) to grow his business + continuing online during lockdown

is he a bit of a prick then? shame if so

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Id bet my house he won’t finish...anyone remember the Dubai challenge thing he did? He was golden out there then bailed out of the challenge with some lame excuse!
If he does, the last 12+ hours of exercise will be “walking on the spot”, “hold something” no way will it be actual exercise

Londonchick

Chatty Member
At the risk of sounding nit picky - why are they so opposed to putting coats on their kids!!!!! I barely ever feel the cold but it’s bloody freezing out at the minute - my kids are wrapped up to their eyeballs!!
It’s been quite warm here in Kent. My kids haven’t worn coats for days!

I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
Is it just me who thinks it looks like his Mum?! I’m not sure why he’d be sharing a room with his Mum and it would be a weird explanation!

I do think he’s the type who would cheat though, huge ego and loves it being massaged.

openbook1

VIP Member
I’d be willing to put a lot of money on a bet that one day he’ll for sure be in the Sunday papers with some lame, tell all, please feel sorry for me confession about drug addiction or something.
Hopefully not but I think he seems like he has quite an addictive personality.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Its all so bleeding obvious and boring that he repeats the no sleep/no exercise/eat like shit when he's got a new book to promote. Plus like someone said he'll probably do black Friday deals on his 90 day plan (next stop Joe not managing to stay on track with attempting that again!)

I wish the Media had picked up on his fucking rule breaking with Jamie Oliver et all. Let alone all the other stuff which we've picked up on in these threads.

Also did they get a dog I noticed one briefly in his stories this morning or is someone visiting when they shouldn't be again?
It’s strange because if it is their Dog they never show it ?
It could be Joe’smum she could be in his bubble ?