Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I watched the first little bit of JR this morning. Why did he wear his wedding suit? That just comes across weird to me? He was like proud of it and I thought - surely you could afford another suit now? Really odd. Is he trying to make himself look down to earth? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ And yeah he is very unstylish. He almost says that he got voted worst dressed with an air of “as if? What were they thinking?”
Why would he wear his wedding suit that’s so weird 😂😂😂😂😂 sorry but he creeps me out no end

Reactions: 1

FraggleRock

VIP Member
So he’s back ! After a WHOLE 5 DAYS unplugged switched off etc etc !
(well apart from when he was on Instagram liking his brothers Instagram posts ) 🤔

Thank you Joe as not only did you benefit but the whole of the nation did too !
So now he is “resting” which is different to what he usually does 🤔 When he’s busy at his .....?? 🤔
So now he is recommending a rest day to spend time with his family but I thought we had to exercise ourselves silly to feel better 🤷‍♀️
He’s feeling more “present” 🙄 I mean can he actually hear himself !
He looks absolutely exhausted!

• Haha

DigitalA

Honestly, when she posts those I'm almost convinced she's put stuff on the floor on purpose to make it look messy and be 'relateable'

Why is there what looks like a jug of gravy on the floor to the right of the island?! And a big cardboard box thing behind it. No one in their right mind would leave that amount of crap on the kitchen floor, surely?!!!

Tammy flu

I reckon she left him for a bit and that was why there was a social media break. They’re obviously trying to keep their relationship together but part of the must be for him not to overshare, which must be killing him. I’ve said it before I knew Joe years ago when he first started out, he lived literally 5 mins from me, I went to the famous boot camps, followed his original plan when he was working on his own, even ended up being in Vegas at the same time when he was celebrating his 30th and we had a few days/nights out together (strictly platonic although he and his friends are ‘lively’....all so far away from my type though) and he is so far from that bloke it’s unbelievable. Probably very different from the guy Rosie fell for too....although she’ll do ok if they do split....
what was he like on the days/nights out? He seems to me to have narcissistic tendencies but I can't tell whether they've developed over time or he's always had them

Up to my eyes in children so I’m a bit late to the party but what’s this about having Marley on the floor?! Has the child got a cot now?! That’s so mean 😭