Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda88

Chatty Member
trigger warning - food disorder comment please skip if necessary....

I watched the Freddie Flintoff programme tonight about his bulimia and it was really interesting as the professionals on the programme were saying that binge eating and then excessive exercise that aren't normal levels of exercise can be signs of bulimia and it isn't just about purging your body of the food eaten...all I thought was Joe fits that profile and I really hope he gets treatment, wonder if he saw it too 🤔
I must watch this! I love Freddie and will be interesting seeing behing the funny lad persona that he usually puts across

Reactions: 3
Finally got to go to the shops, I don't want Wick's water bottles or baking trays. Can't escape him, he's invading my life - TV/radio/newspaper and now TKMaxx, last straw!
don't want to see tw@tty tat sold everywhere
Although it used to only be exclusive to John Lewis when it was first introduced...now I love a bit of TK Maxx but how the mighty have fallen

Tammy flu

Who do we think the mystery girl is? One night stand? He always gave me sleazy vibes though so along with his super sized ego, it doesn’t surprise me that he’s cheated on her.

I reckon she knows, surely it was pointed out to her before now. Perhaps she’s turned a blindeye.

Ticktickmeh

If he has issues to hia phone that keeps him up all night. Someone needs to buy himnone of those little phone cage/safe/prison things that are all the rage at the moment... he cam lock it in their for z timeframe.

Or give it to Rosie after x time less temptation to look

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
JOE YOU FUCKING INSUFFERABLE IDIOT

A break from social media? That you used to peddle your book to thousands? To make you lots of money? That you promised to document your baby’s weaning journey on? And then you basically did fuck all? No you don’t get to take a break. Fuck off.
Taking a break would have been fine..
But that reasoning kind of falls apart when you have another account you're still posting on 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Obviously apart from his 5 days or whatever it was for crisis talks with 'Body is 🔥'.

Something's definitely off - trouble in paradise.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
When they were first together, before Joe realised the supreme money making potential of family shit on instagram, they were fiercely private.

Back when I used to like and respect him.
I don't recall ever seeing her until they announced she was pregnant with Indie.

Maybe she had been steam-rollered into all this exposure and oversharing against her will and she's put her foot down after realising people have found out very personal details because of his massive blabbermouth.
Good for her if that's the case.
And they didn’t announce till she was 20 weeks

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Those pictures yesterday, and the story with Rosie looking, quite frankly, mightily pissed off really did make me question if all is well in paradise? I don't mind Joe, however he has been behaving rather oddly lately. I hope they are all ok, especially those gorgeous kids. That picture with Marley looking like a typical non-conforming 10-month-old baby was so strange. What did he hope to achieve by posting that? To piss Rosie off? All very odd.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’m obsessed with watching BTS food advert videos on Instagram (it’s weird, I know!) and I’m sure the food companies use for their promo material usually isn’t as nice as it would be if you made it at home. They take these pics for the food to look good, not taste good so often substitute items for non-edible food things like glue and add a shit ton of colourings. It’s also been fingered by about 30 people to make sure it looks the best it can be so I can’t imagine anyone in the industry would want any of the left overs in the middle of a global pandemic!