Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amxnda

FD41E4C1-EA70-4B46-AB8D-CE95D58E9FD8.png
Ive never seen a gate like this before (I don’t have kids). But it looks really strange? Also, 1) I thought we should try not to give into children all the time. And to teach them a good routine 2) what’s Indie actually learning here? Also... what If she needs the toilet during the night? How the hell is she going to get out?
And what’s that thing she’s wearing, doesn’t look comfortable.

And why did he call her like a dog “c’mon indie”... she’s a human not a dog or a performing monkey.

Reactions: 3

Lucia

VIP Member
For safer sleep at least 6 months minimum in the same room as parents but babies are higher risk till 1 so entirely up to you but 4 months just stupid

Chablis1

VIP Member
Totally!!!

I want to know whether he still wants four or five kids, given that he seems hell bent on achieving his own 8 hours sleep. Maybe there is friction because Rosie has said no seeing as she clearly does most of the child rearing. He wants to say he has five kids but doesn’t want to deal with the hard graft.
this is the man that signed “Joe” five thousand times and made out it was gruelling “work”.
And it took him fucking ages to do it.

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
No mention of who cooked the food!
I always think this 😂 it looks like he generally just turns up to have photos of him holding it taken and spunk his name over it and it's done 🤣

I'd say I'm sure this isn't the case, but, I'm not that sure!

Treesy19

VIP Member
Can you imagine the heat in that top floor room at the height of summer? 😳 extra sweaty Joe awaits 😐

• Sick

Fi scot

I would doubt he ever made the recipes to be fair just found some healthy ones and chucked in shouty veg and coconut oil!

Tbf it looks like Rosie was talking to someone, I think you guys are right she’s decided she doesn’t want to be all over his socials and he’s in the dog house for something or other.

Weird that they bought the big house so he could work at home and then hired another to film in, maybe didn’t want the crew knowing where they lived?

Seems odd seeing as it’s all over the internet but he
Is a weird one!

Brummiebird

VIP Member
They do spend a lot of time apart, and go away on their own a lot. I get the impression they have an “alternative” marriage (if they are even properly married, that ceremony was really odd and remember Marley’s hospital pics where he had Marley Jones written on the board 🤔).

Colly Wobble

I'm assuming they've gone to this place for a holiday and he has just filmed some workouts while he is there..
I’m not a tax expert but if he films a workout on holiday won’t be able to claim it off his tax as a business expense?

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Yeah he’s having a break from Social media 🙄
Except he’s still liking his brothers posts on Instagram just an hour ago ! Literally can’t put his phone down !!
E03C1BD2-C93D-4453-8502-BAE875AD5787.jpeg

Oh and looking at his brothers page looks like a few of them built the climbing frame during lockdown when nobody was supposed to be visiting anyone. !! Yet people think he is amazing and did so much for everyone during lockdown yet didn’t obey any of the rules himself. !!
797AD8E0-76F7-4DB8-B577-2FEA1DB1BB49.jpeg
EA1EE540-150D-4736-AB34-5172D145ACE7.jpeg

Last edited:

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ve broken up, he mentioned her in his grid post for the MBE less than 10 days ago! He never really shared much of her anyway unless it was over the top throwback stories

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Who is she out with? And how? Am I missing something? Or am I just a bitter tier 3 home girl 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
Yeah who is she out with ? We are tier 2 and
Can’t meet with friends ?? 🤔

Yeah who is she out with ? We are tier 2 and
Can’t meet with friends ?? 🤔
She’s out with daisy and nico ? I’m so
Confused i thought you couldn’t meet with people outside your household ??

So daisy is in a taxi with no mask with nico no
Mask ? And meeting up with Rosie ??
1A319589-8E0C-4C14-8E52-8918982E1AFD.png
D7DABD71-AB40-4C46-AD08-9BDE33F0381F.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with a dummy. Our toddler had one until just before they turned 2. But Joe & Rosie potty trained indie before 2 and it seems like they want her to be grown up and do things before kids usually do them which is why I thought it was strange she has a dummy still.
Ahhh ok I get you now! I totally agree with that. Its definitely odd that they treat her like a mini teenager and she’s still got a dummy a lot of the time. Joes relationship with her is absolutely bizarre - and even worse, that’s what he chooses to show...would hate to see what it’s like in real life!

nothing wrong with that to be fair. I’d rather have a potty trained child personally 😂 it’s such a relief to ditch the nappies. Dummy doesn’t bother me and 2.4 is still young
Me too!! Although I bloody wish my toddler would stop asking for his 😂😂