Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Just to recap, since the new National restrictions came in to force two weeks ago, Joe the Bellend has ;-

Rented out a £5k per night luxury bolt hole to film some more YouTube content to add to the 456789836278 others he has filmed this year (in other rented very expensive properties).
Bellend Joe has recently moved into a £3 million mega mansion but this is not good enough for his YouTube content.
Under the guise of work Joe took Dozy Rosie and the kids away for a few days. It is highly likely that other members of his family / friends were there as well as “crew”.

Spent a few nights in the penthouse suite at the Langham. This was #gifted to him as part of his Children in Need PR Stunt along with the entire snack aisle of the local Tesco.
Bellend Joe spent the night before his challenge in the Langham to get a “good night’s sleep”. Getting sleep in a £3 million mega mansion is difficult for him to manage for some reason.
He said he was going home the following night to see Dozy Rosie and the kids but despite living under an hours drive away, stayed in the Langham again. His brother was with him and possibly Dozy Rosie as the kids were with his Mum.

Spent the day filming and getting pissed with Jamie Oliver & Sam Smith. This is ok though because he had two Covid tests.
👏👏👏 👏

Reactions: 3

Clare

VIP Member
about 5:30 minutes in, he looks like he really hurts his back... making a moaning noise and holding it... not convinced how he's going to exercise for 24 hours when 5 minutes seems to pain him
Id bet my house he won’t finish...anyone remember the Dubai challenge thing he did? He was golden out there then bailed out of the challenge with some lame excuse!

• Haha
what was he like on the days/nights out? He seems to me to have narcissistic tendencies but I can't tell whether they've developed over time or he's always had them
He was always good fun, yes the voice has always been annoying but he was generous and a decent guy, enjoyed a drink, can’t say anything about any other stuff, I never saw any of that and he always came across as surprised that he’d got lucky if that makes sense. He was no more narcissistic than any other PT I’ve come across....

Chablis1

VIP Member
I thought you meant food shopping until I checked, but no, his actual cooked family meal in food bags lying on a public pavement. Nice.
You’d think he’d let the crew take the food home. Unless they didn’t want it 💅🏻😂

• Haha

Squarehole

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201009-074729.png

It's was definitely mainly Rosie posting a lot on the wean and 15 account so I'm guessing she said she didn't sign up for it or something and didn't want to do it anymore ? Especially if the kids weren't playing ball I imagine it would make life even more stressful !

Scragbags

VIP Member
I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
He looks gintonned to death 🥴

Burgh Gal

He’s definitely away with other people ! Just shown plates of cake in front of the tv too many for just him and Rosie. !
Making out he’s all heart ❤ providing exercise for all the nation but not obeying any covid rules !
And a pile of spoons to eat them with too so not like he could use the excuse of them all being for him and Rosie.

Bet he deletes that story soon when he realises he's given himself away...

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Do you know what fair play to him, I really can’t stand the man but even just physically moving your body for 24 hours is hard core (I’m a fat bastard so even doing it for like 30 mins is hard for me 😕😂) and he had no one in the studio to help him out it like the other years was literally just him on his own so fairrr play ...also he’s going to ache for like the next 5 years (deffo don’t agree with the “superhero” comments though, he’s been a total dickhead during lockdown with rules etc, but he’s raised a good amount of money for a brilliant cause too)
I can’t believe I’m saying this because I find him absolutely insufferable but I did see the last bit this morning when he finished live and despite myself I thought fair play

Lucia

VIP Member
I know like he's hardly poor he afford the poor thing some fitting clothes. Why was marley left yet again honestly that poor boy is gonna grow up with a complex

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
I can’t have a go at him for that, my partner and I have done it when one of us has realised we’ve forgotten our mask 😬
If it's washable I think it's ok. I wash our masks everyday so and will occasionally wear one of my husband's clean ones if I can't grab one of my only quickly on the way to school run etc

More like towels if they get washed ??
Us too!! 🙈 I kiss the man and sleep next to him all night breathing over me personally don’t see much difference 🤷🏽‍♀️ I regularly wash them and it’s better than having to go home and get the correct one.
Sorry bad Monday morning!! To be honest it probably is washed and clean (you hope!) although we'll never know but just my instant reaction 😅