Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammy flu

In line with the thought that they’ve broken up or are on some sort of a break... do we think Rosie’s let him have indie for the day hence why he took her to London for a weird day out?!

again this weekend he has been extremely quiet (usually most of the posting happens at weekend). Anyone else laugh at his phrasing which made it seem like he said “have a lovely day” directly to Robin

Reactions: 3

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
He absolutely will be a massive Tory. He's a self made millionaire. If he can do it, we all can do it. There's no excuses for being a low wage earner.
Let's all just drop everything and make our fortunes. I'm sure society will work just fine if we all do that, we'll never need any low paid keyworkers.
No cleaners/carers/delivery drivers and a million other low paid jobs will need filling when we're all flying high.
No excuses for starving kids. People just need to work harder.

Please note this is dripping with sarcasm and disdain.
I could actually hear his voice as I read your post. Hilarious but sadly probably accurate.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
It’s weird that he’s decided to mention sandwiches as anyone on his plan knows it’s packed with sandwich like items ... the prawn burger, the chicken Caesar bagel, the all day breakfast bagel, enchiladas... there’s so much bread in it actually!

Dd29

VIP Member
Omg that was painful to watch
He never completed an exercise he always found a reason to stop..
Anyone else find grave diggers inappropriate??

Reactions: 2
Has Rosie travelled from Surrey into London to meet her friend for a take out coffee?

She's not really supposed to be travelling for exercise as it should be done locally where possible. She also shouldn't be popping to get take out drinks and a treat with her friend.

I've hardly seen my friends all year. 😩
Not to defend them but I remember Daisy from old nuts and zoo magazines. She was from Staines. And obviously the Wicks family are currently living very close to that.

Whitepillowcase

Just seen a comment on an online newspaper that Joe cheats on Rosie. Has this been brought up on Tattle before? Also, has he been to the Cotswold recently without her? Someone from Cotswolds also commented on the same article that he has a large d!ck, just thought they were very strange comments to make.
What article was this on?

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I'm so glad I am not the only one who noticed this, my daughter is a few weeks younger than Indie and while I may not be a millionaire celeb I always make sure she has clothes that fit
they go from one extreme to the other! yesterday she was wearing Marley sized clothes and the day before swamped in an oversized ballet outfit that looks she will be growing into it for the next decade !

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Anyone care to share any 'highlights' from the interview? Or was it the usual crap he spouts?

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
I actually used to adore Joe and would love an evening of scrolling through his stories but I switch off now. It does my head in how he sits his kids on the island in his kitchens... So dangerous. Moan over. Sorry if I sound like a 'Karen'.
What did you adore about him?