Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure taking the kids to look at Christmas decorations is essential shopping but Marley is so bloody cute Iā€™ll let that one slide šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Til 9.25am...

he just looks a bit bored and lazy.From what I remember, rylan was really going for it with his karaoke and Claudia and tess were much more enthusiastic about their dancing
I can't watch it as I'm not in the UK.

To be fair to him though those other people would have people physically coming in to talk to him and egg him on which would do a lot more for your stamina and energy than just video chatting with people.

I dont want to give him too much credit tho so I can't imagine his ego once he does finish it. His greasy head won't fit out the studio door.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie made the most of the peace , seems like she has had a smashing day with the kids.

Reactions: 5
Sorry just catching up but my boy walked at 10 months but now at 23 months we have no words apart from the occasional mumma, dada, yeah

I just hope if Marley is the same Joe wonā€™t judge him for it. Every single person who is born is their own person. Let them be that person ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched that very awkward chat with his pals and he speaks about his family in such an odd way! He referred to people coming to visit him and said, ā€˜my child canā€™t comeā€™ blatantly referring to his chosen one, poor Marley!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The quest for the knighthood must go on!!!
On a less bitchy note, he must be knackered.

Reactions: 3
Not sure taking the kids to look at Christmas decorations is essential shopping but Marley is so bloody cute Iā€™ll let that one slide šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m not on the side of the Wicks at all but with a toddler I can assure you any form of attraction is essential to kill a bit of time in lockdown when everything else is closed. Wouldnā€™t want to take them for a wander round a supermarket so at least a garden centre is a more relaxed area.

Iā€™ve just put it on for a few mins and he looks absolutely fucked
I did the 5:30pm live hiit workout just to get my steps up and he was being so lazy! ā€œSquat hold for 30 seconds - I wonā€™t do it with you. Ok Iā€™ll do the last 10 secondsā€. What motivation is that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did the 5:30pm live hiit workout just to get my steps up and he was being so lazy! ā€œSquat hold for 30 seconds - I wonā€™t do it with you. Ok Iā€™ll do the last 10 secondsā€. What motivation is that?!
eh? Isnā€™t it supposed to be 24 hours of exercise? Surely if heā€™s not doing all the exercise it doesnā€™t count? Whatā€™s he doing instead, just standing around?

(donā€™t get me wrong, 24 hours of exercise sounds impossible to me but either thatā€™s the challenge or itā€™s not?!)

Reactions: 4
Fair play to them, they certainly know his audience!

Over a million raised. I may be wrong here,but, has he basically stayed awake for 24 hours with 2 hours or so of actual exercise chucked in?

Reactions: 8
I had to turn Radio 2 off this morning - I couldnā€™t deal with the Joe Wicks love in. Could Zoe Ball be any further up his arse?

His brother was embarsssing too, crying on the radio. Pathetic.

He was called a shining light in a dark year on radio 2 and Zoe Ball couldn't stop praising him - I've not seen what he's been doing...but if his challenge wasn't related to his career it would take him out of his comfort zone and I'd be impressed but this is just another pr stunt for brand Wicks...someone really should highlight how much he's broken the rules all year and put people at risk through his selfishness.

• Heart
  • Sick
He was called a shining light in a dark year on radio 2 and Zoe Ball couldn't stop praising him - I've not seen what he's been doing...but if his challenge wasn't related to his career it would take him out of his comfort zone and I'd be impressed but this is just another pr stunt for brand Wicks...someone really should highlight how much he's broken the rules all year and put people at risk through his selfishness.
Absolutely this. And calling him a superhero? How about all the NHS staff who have grafted all year in difficult circumstances, often with insufficient PPE, working long hours with no pay rise. Theyā€™re the superheroes. Not a rule breaking narcissist who has made a FORTUNE off the back of a pandemic.

Its also convenient that heā€™s got a book out the week heā€™s doing this challenge šŸ¤”

Reactions: 19
Do you know what fair play to him, I really canā€™t stand the man but even just physically moving your body for 24 hours is hard core (Iā€™m a fat bastard so even doing it for like 30 mins is hard for me šŸ˜•šŸ˜‚) and he had no one in the studio to help him out it like the other years was literally just him on his own so fairrr play ...also heā€™s going to ache for like the next 5 years (deffo donā€™t agree with the ā€œsuperheroā€ comments though, heā€™s been a total head during lockdown with rules etc, but heā€™s raised a good amount of money for a brilliant cause too)

Reactions: 17
Do you know what fair play to him, I really canā€™t stand the man but even just physically moving your body for 24 hours is hard core (Iā€™m a fat bastard so even doing it for like 30 mins is hard for me šŸ˜•šŸ˜‚) and he had no one in the studio to help him out it like the other years was literally just him on his own so fairrr play ...also heā€™s going to ache for like the next 5 years (deffo donā€™t agree with the ā€œsuperheroā€ comments though, heā€™s been a total head during lockdown with rules etc, but heā€™s raised a good amount of money for a brilliant cause too)
Yes I agree being awake and ā€œexercisingā€ for 24 hours would be tough and itā€™s good heā€™s raised money for children in need.
But he had a team with him his brother and a few others in the studio and a doctor/fitness coach person there and his every whim answered for but other than that heā€™s been on his own šŸ˜‰
My friend often does 24 hours awake as sheā€™s. Midwife with four children now thatā€™s hardcore in my opinion !

Reactions: 15
Yes I agree being awake and ā€œexercisingā€ for 24 hours would be tough and itā€™s good heā€™s raised money for children in need.
But he had a team with him his brother and a few others in the studio and a doctor/fitness coach person there and his every whim answered for but other than that heā€™s been on his own šŸ˜‰
My friend often does 24 hours awake as sheā€™s. Midwife with four children now thatā€™s hardcore in my opinion !
Absolutely, people who work every single day who do that kind of physical labour are the true superheros, not the ones who get off their arse for 24 hours to raise some money then soak all the glory for the next 92 years šŸ˜‚ not doubting that at all. Still donā€™t like Joe, still not a -huge- achievement but it is tough stuff to do.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.