Joe Wicks #6 My mum was a fail, she didn’t feed me kale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marley’s eating a peanut Butter rice cake what day is that on the bitter veg schedule ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s on the very last bit of his latest story he says it himself Marley’s got his Peanut Butter Rice cake !
Ah i think I skipped off his stories before that! Tbh I think its nice to see marley eating of his own accord - he looks much happier!

Reactions: 5
I did his plan a few years ago. I did really well on it and got to meet him. 1) I was bloody starving by the end of the plan and ate everything in sight. Resulting being heavier than ever. I had gotten used to weighing every single bit of my food including the 7 wholewheat noodles I was allowed in a meal according to my "tailor made plan". I was only allowed to eat carbs once a day following a workout. No carbs if you don't workout and have a "rest day". It's not a healthy way of living at all and it's bloody expensive.
2) I was invited to one of Joe's parties. He looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat and got uncomfortably close. I actually have a photo of him leering at me before he went off to eye up other girls that were as thin and hungry as I was.

I can't stress enough how much I dislike the guy. I remember a few years later I saw him say in an interview about his now glamour girl turned earth mother wife, "I want four children with her, all two years apart." I thought does she get a say in that?! What if that's not what she wants? I dread to think of the pressure she's under to have all these babies whilst maintaining the perfect "lean" figure to help his business.

On a lighter note: he's a short arse who clearly misses leg day at the gym. Those little chicken legs are so out of proportion with the rest of his body 🍗🍗😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I did his plan a few years ago. I did really well on it and got to meet him. 1) I was bloody starving by the end of the plan and ate everything in sight. Resulting being heavier than ever. I had gotten used to weighing every single bit of my food including the 7 wholewheat noodles I was allowed in a meal according to my "tailor made plan". I was only allowed to eat carbs once a day following a workout. No carbs if you don't workout and have a "rest day". It's not a healthy way of living at all and it's bloody expensive.
2) I was invited to one of Joe's parties. He looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat and got uncomfortably close. I actually have a photo of him leering at me before he went off to eye up other girls that were as thin and hungry as I was.

I can't stress enough how much I dislike the guy. I remember a few years later I saw him say in an interview about his now glamour girl turned earth mother wife, "I want four children with her, all two years apart." I thought does she get a say in that?! What if that's not what she wants? I dread to think of the pressure she's under to have all these babies whilst maintaining the perfect "lean" figure to help his business.

On a lighter note: he's a short arse who clearly misses leg day at the gym. Those little chicken legs are so out of proportion with the rest of his body 🍗🍗😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️
Very interesting insight thank you ! So you were allowed 6 noodles whilst he’s showing pictures of junk food and burgers etc ... I bet people don’t complain about their failed plans because they don’t want to look like they have failed when the plan is ridiculously hard to follow ! A few years ago a friend was doing the plan and I had a look at it and was so confused by the whole when you can eat when you can’t ! He’s just another diet industry con man pure and simple !

Reactions: 8

Agree. Met him twice through work. He’s dull, has no chat, unremarkable body wise & he’s very short. He looks scruffy now but had lovely hair when I met him. If he didnt have that you wouldn’t notice him at all. Dull dull dull!

Very interesting insight thank you ! So you were allowed 6 noodles whilst he’s showing pictures of junk food and burgers etc ... I bet people don’t complain about their failed plans because they don’t want to look like they have failed when the plan is ridiculously hard to follow ! A few years ago a friend was doing the plan and I had a look at it and was so confused by the whole when you can eat when you can’t ! He’s just another diet industry con man pure and simple !
Isn't that strange, he makes out his whole ethos is that you shouldn't be 'dieting', over-complicating, calorie counting, weighing yourself, obsessing. But then what he actually does is sell people a complicated, obsessive diet!

Reactions: 10
A while ago he kept saying You can't out train a bad diet - I think he had a poster that said it at his work or in his house.

He doesn't seen to practice that little motto anymore ?

Reactions: 7
Repeatedly grabbing at Marley’s rice cake while he was trying to eat it and was in his mouth...! Poor Marley! He does seem to get on much better with the finger foods, can’t say the purées sound especially appetising 😬

At least Indie gets a break from having her food pawed at - she did seem a bit over having to perform when he was bellowing about the avocado mess. Is it only me who felt the energy during their lunch was the opposite of calm?

Repeatedly grabbing at Marley’s rice cake while he was trying to eat it and was in his mouth...! Poor Marley! He does seem to get on much better with the finger foods, can’t say the purées sound especially appetising 😬

At least Indie gets a break from having her food pawed at - she did seem a bit over having to perform when he was bellowing about the avocado mess. Is it only me who felt the energy during their lunch was the opposite of calm?

I just came here to say the same thing! He's got his stupid lullaby baby nonsense in the background but then he's literally bellowing at Marley in his instastory and once again quizzing poor Indie when she's eating and has food in her mouth. Will saying 'peanut butter' 75 times a day help her get a better job at 25 or something because if so let me know so I can tell my parents they did it all wrong :rolleyes: Why does every meal time have to be a test for little Indie, shes finally not the one fully in the spotlight at meal times and still they can't just give the poor child peace to enjoy her meal. She's not a performing monkey she's a child I wish sometimes he'd remember that!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wish he'd stop asking Indie constant questions while she's eating. Surely he should be teaching her not to talk with her mouth full but he's doing the opposite.

She was trying to eat the plum and he kept asking her things and when he couldn't understand her because she had her mouth full he kept just say "pardon?". Let the girl eat!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish he'd stop asking Indie constant questions while she's eating. Surely he should be teaching her not to talk with her mouth full but he's doing the opposite.

She was trying to eat the plum and he kept asking her things and when he couldn't understand her because she had her mouth full he kept just say "pardon?". Let the girl eat!
But he needed her to say Avocado 🥑 it validates how amazing he is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was so frustrating to watch!! The fact he asked her to repeat herself rather than twig that she’s got a mouthful of food and maybe not ask her a question then. He should put himself in their shoes - would he like to have his food poked and prodded, taken out his mouth mid bite to be filmed, to be quizzed and questioned while eating and not even be afforded the luxury of actually swallowing before you answer...I’d guess not!

Reactions: 9
Just let the poor little boy eat his bleeping peanut butter rice cake!!!!! So infuriating Him constantly fingering the kids food just let them be!!!!!!!! Bloody guru my arse!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.