Joe Wicks #6 My mum was a fail, she didn’t feed me kale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve probably been rehearsing Marley for days ready for his big debut today.
Poor Indie, she’ll probably be foraging for berries in the park to feed herself from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
After "the latest research from Charlotte", oh, conducted her own research has she?!
Peer reviewed?
Published?
Cited?
NAH! Course not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
After "the latest research from Charlotte", oh, conducted her own research has she?!
Peer reviewed?
Published?
Cited?
NAH! Course not.
My latest research has concluded that Joe Wicks is a highly annoying , clueless, egotistical fraud.
And a massive bellend, he’s a bellend above all else 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The page from the book makes no sense ...
‘So here’s a 2 week guide... but then you could use just 1 food... I recommend maybe just one food for the first week actually ... or maybe once their ready in week 2 you could mix it up and add salmon’

...very clear there Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Broccoli puree with formula ffs. 😂 My kid's exactly the same age we've just finished eating pesto and cheese pastries with a bit of grated courgette and pepper. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Vegetables are typically a food many young children dislike”. Sweeping generalisation on many fronts! Vegetables is such a wide ranging food group, children will like some vegetables if not others....these snippets make the book look so poorly written!

Reactions: 16
Broccoli puree with formula ffs. 😂 My kid's exactly the same age we've just finished eating pesto and cheese pastries with a bit of grated courgette and pepper. 😐
They sound lush! I was told to puree stuff with milk- did it once, my daughter HATED it so just blended with water and she much preferred it. It also smelt RANK with milk 🤢

Reactions: 4
Erm, right yes, a totally convoluted and ridiculous method. Thanks for that Joe. Alternatively you could just hand him a bit of whatever you're eating for lunch. Although knowing Joe he's probably having chocolate Brownies and gin for lunch, so that's probably not a goer!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They sound lush! I was told to puree stuff with milk- did it once, my daughter HATED it so just blended with water and she much preferred it. It also smelt RANK with milk 🤢
The logic doesn’t work for me either. If you acknowledge baby milk is sweet and the purpose of this approach is to introduce them to bitter tastes, won’t the sweetness of the milk dilute that? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I like broccoli (Love vegetables in general) but if somebody tried to give me puree broccoli with milk I'd probably ask them if they'd sustained a head injury. 🤢

We enjoyed them 😂 It was a nobody-slept-last-night comfort eat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Joe “Making it up as I go along” Wicks along with sidekick Charlotte “research suggests”. Where’s all this research linked? Does he have links or names in the book??

I’m cringing into my shoes watching him live play out this weaning nonsense.

Reactions: 3
Fantastic shot of Marley whilst presumably his brother walks past in the background!

Was just coming to say that! They could argue that his Mum is bubbling with them but that is BLATANT.
What a scumsucker he really is.

Who gives a tit how much you've raised for NHS charities when you've just absolutely outed yourself for breaking social distancing.
Which we knew he was doing anyway but now it couldn't be more obvious.
Rosie is at home!
I hate them all. They can all get in the bleeping sea.

Was just coming to say that! They could argue that his Mum is bubbling with them but that is BLATANT.
What a scumsucker he really is.

Who gives a tit how much you've raised for NHS charities when you've just absolutely outed yourself for breaking social distancing.
Which we knew he was doing anyway but now it couldn't be more obvious.
Rosie is at home!
I hate them all. They can all get in the bleeping sea.
Its the blatant display that's annoyed me. If he and Rosie had decided they were above the rules and wanted to see family then fine, what can we do? But showing it to the world is what's pissed me off and like you say, raising money for charity doesn't excuse it.

Reactions: 9
Hmmm 3 adults in one of his weaning stories? The one where Indie crashes into the high chair with her scooter. Looks like Rosie is to the right of the camera with the spoon, Joe’s hand appears to the left picking up broccoli (of course he is touching his child’s food :ROFLMAO: ) and then another male follows indie on her scooter.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.