Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Let me guess 🤔

Book 1 : Super Joe the wonder boy
Book 2 : Super Joe saves the World
Book 3 : Super Joe and his magic skateboard
Book 4 : Super Joe and the Chamber of Kale
Book 5 : Super Joe and the goblet of gin ton
Book 6 : Super Joe and the body is fire
Book 7 : Super Joe takes a break
Book 8 : Super Joe and the chocolate binge
Book 9 : Super Joe, Super Joe, Super Joe
Book 10 : Super Joe declares himself the best author ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

bassettbb

I did his plan a few years ago. I did really well on it and got to meet him. 1) I was bloody starving by the end of the plan and ate everything in sight. Resulting being heavier than ever. I had gotten used to weighing every single bit of my food including the 7 wholewheat noodles I was allowed in a meal according to my "tailor made plan". I was only allowed to eat carbs once a day following a workout. No carbs if you don't workout and have a "rest day". It's not a healthy way of living at all and it's bloody expensive.
2) I was invited to one of Joe's parties. He looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat and got uncomfortably close. I actually have a photo of him leering at me before he went off to eye up other girls that were as thin and hungry as I was.

I can't stress enough how much I dislike the guy. I remember a few years later I saw him say in an interview about his now glamour girl turned earth mother wife, "I want four children with her, all two years apart." I thought does she get a say in that?! What if that's not what she wants? I dread to think of the pressure she's under to have all these babies whilst maintaining the perfect "lean" figure to help his business.

On a lighter note: he's a short arse who clearly misses leg day at the gym. Those little chicken legs are so out of proportion with the rest of his body 🍗🍗😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Fishnips

VIP Member
Call me petty but sometimes when I'm mindlessly scrolling Instagram I skip through Joe's stories just to vote 'no'/negatively on stuff. I'd rather take parenting classes from Mrs hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Indie is comedy gold, just caught a few minute of the workout and in that time she’s said she’s not having fun, covered Marley in some Pom Poms, smacked Dozie on the head and asked “Is it finished?”
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

mrtumble

VIP Member
I'm actually really jealous that Indie just scooters along behind him. 🤣 She's so compliant! Please tell me I'm not the only one whose toddler constantly runs away, climbs things, tries to chuck himself in ponds etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

mrtumble

VIP Member
'I've always known of her' from when I used to wank off to her topless pictures in the Sun. Her intellectual insight in 'the news in briefs' really attracted me. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Brummiebird

VIP Member
They’ve probably been rehearsing Marley for days ready for his big debut today.
Poor Indie, she’ll probably be foraging for berries in the park to feed herself from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Brummiebird

VIP Member
After "the latest research from Charlotte", oh, conducted her own research has she?!
Peer reviewed?
Published?
Cited?
NAH! Course not.
My latest research has concluded that Joe Wicks is a highly annoying , clueless, egotistical fraud.
And a massive bellend, he’s a bellend above all else 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lynx

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Joe Wicks #7 Joe is in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, that's because he's one big massive tool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I noticed how Indie keeps saying “eat it” in the video of Marley being force fed green goo.
Wonder we’re she’s picked that phrase up? Are they lyrics from the calming lullaby playlist 🤣

• Haha

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Fantastic shot of Marley whilst presumably his brother walks past in the background!

Was just coming to say that! They could argue that his Mum is bubbling with them but that is BLATANT.
What a scumsucker he really is.

Who gives a shit how much you've raised for NHS charities when you've just absolutely outed yourself for breaking social distancing.
Which we knew he was doing anyway but now it couldn't be more obvious.
Rosie is at home!
I hate them all. They can all get in the fucking sea.

Treesy19

VIP Member
He knows jack shit about breastfeeding so he better not bloody write a book about it next, it’s already a joke that he’s done a weaning book. I can imagine real nutritionists and dieticians out there wanting to get published. His voice the other day/week about Rosie not breastfeeding sounded so disappointed. But you can just imagine him being really useless in supporting her at the time. Only a mother can decide how she’s going to go about feeding but she does need support and I can’t imagine Joe was any use, not if he was hell bent on her expressing for the purpose of him feeding Marley. Because it’s all about you Joe. I’ve fed two babies, I dabbled in the idea of expressing but I soon realised I was creating far more work and tasks for myself. Expressing milk and maintaining a supply that’s manageable is hard, very hard. It’s not a walk in the park. Expressing enough for a bottle is one job, but then your boobs still need emptying for the missing feed you’re trying to skip. It takes many months for supply to even out and to get away from that uncomfortable engorgment. Too much expressing then sends your boobs into factory overload and you get narked off my how you feel so uncomfortable all the time. It gets on my tits (apt pun) when men like Joe claim they need to feed their baby to be able to bond. No, cuddle them, bathe them, blow raspberrries on them, dress them, smile at them. You don’t really genuinely need that bonding to be a teat. Fuck off! Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
After "the latest research from Charlotte", oh, conducted her own research has she?!
Peer reviewed?
Published?
Cited?
NAH! Course not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28