Joe Wicks #6 My mum was a fail, she didn’t feed me kale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he deleted those stories now? Can’t see any of him grabbing the rice cake or questioning Indie other than to say avocado.

Also what’s the podcast going to do...churn out the same old messages? I.e.
You can improve your mental health with exercise, there’s always time, if you don’t then your choosing to be unhappy, the complete guide to perfect parenting...oh and remember you have to earn your carbs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has he deleted those stories now? Can’t see any of him grabbing the rice cake or questioning Indie other than to say avocado.

Also what’s the podcast going to do...churn out the same old messages? I.e.
You can improve your mental health with exercise, there’s always time, if you don’t then your choosing to be unhappy, the complete guide to perfect parenting...oh and remember you have to earn your carbs!
Yes looks like they have been deleted
They were on the weanin15 account

I can't believe he actually genuinely thinks playing the lullaby baby playlist makes them eat better 🤣🤣

Perhaps it's himself he's trying to calm down rather than the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1st episode of podcast. Hi I’m the body coach and I was formula fed by my mother which basically set me up for a lifetime of bad eating habits, riding my scooter when stressed and listening to lullaby baby because that’s going to make sure my kids eat everything last drop of slop I give them! Any problems in life? Don’t worry just exercise. Lost your job? Don’t worry just exercise. And if all else fails just walk out of the house and pretend your Ricky Gervais and prefer flan!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think SR nutrition has been on the account making sure that he is posting safe advice and sticking to the plan. I dont see peanut butter rice cakes in the book.

Reactions: 6
He doesn't seem to follow any of the advice that the proper weaning experts give. Stuff like not making a big fuss over their eating, not examining what they've eaten, not constantly trying to persuade them to eat things like vegetables, eating together, all eating the same thing. He doesn't do any of it. Indie is a reasonable eater in spite of his actions, not because of them. I'm not sure what his method or 'advice' actually is. It seems to be to give them green slop for the first two weeks, play a silly playlist on Spotify, and if in doubt starve them into submission.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My heart really breaks for Marley. Why didn't they take him?! He would have loved a change of scenery, I just don't understand it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They really are the strangest and shittiest parents. I used to think Rosie was okay, but really I think she’s just as selfish, narcissistic and brain dread as he is.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s pretty clear they didn’t take Marley because it would have been less fun for them having to look after both of their children, even though Marley would have enjoyed it.
I get wanting to spend time with Indie one on one but going to the zoo is a family activity and he is part of their family!

Reactions: 13
I've seen a few celebs/influencers going to that zoo since it opened. I wonder if they were all gifted trips? No of them have disclosed it. It may just be that it's a local zoo for a lot of them, I don't know London.

I know tickets for my local zoo sold out instantly but I'm sure these celebs just have to send an email...

Reactions: 4
Marley has been in lockdown for half his frigging life take him to the bastard zoo you pair of selfish fuckers.....my baby is a couple weeks behind Marley and I'd never leave him at home whilst I took my other kids to the zoo. Horrible, narcissistic parents.

Reactions: 20
Marley has been in lockdown for half his frigging life take him to the bastard zoo you pair of selfish fuckers.....my baby is a couple weeks behind Marley and I'd never leave him at home whilst I took my other kids to the zoo. Horrible, narcissistic parents.
Omg I'd never thought of it like that that's so heartbreaking for little ones born this year 😔 They really are a selfish pair.

Reactions: 7
You're a family of FOUR. Act like it, you morons.
Yes it's hard work taking a toddler and a baby out, but there's two of you, and you chose to have them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly wonder if someone watched the stories and told him to delete it because they had a brain and realised how bad it looked or whether he reads here or its SR nutrition 🤔. I don't get how he doesn't realise he's not portraying this calm lovely 'best weaning journey EVERRR' approach he thinks he is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.