Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that answer tells us they’ve been seeing family during lockdown because I am guessing most people who are close to their families would say the first thing they’d do would be see their families.

I’m not even surprised at his answer - this is the couple who dumped the kids with grandparents when Marley (who it turns out, couldn’t see) was weeks old & Rosie was still breastfeeding to ‘reconnect’ in a posh hotel. hole.
They’re such unbelievably selfish parents I don’t understand why they want so many more children when each one will require more sacrifice than the last.
I can’t imagine his Mum wanting to care for their army of kale-fed children as she gets older and they keep pissing off to “reconnect”. Maybe if he put his phone down for 5 minutes and had a cup of tea with her they wouldn’t need to bugger off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re such unbelievably selfish parents I don’t understand why they want so many more children when each one will require more sacrifice than the last.
I can’t imagine his Mum wanting to care for their army of kale-fed children as she gets older and they keep pissing off to “reconnect”. Maybe if he put his phone down for 5 minutes and had a cup of tea with her they wouldn’t need to bugger off!
The mum who he continually slates for feeding him formula, jars of baby food and potato smileys as a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I definitely preferred it when he kept their relationship to himself....I nearly threw up my sandwich reading that. We don’t need to know Joe, we really really don’t. And the more he comes out with the more I think Rosie must be on board with this, no woman would have her thrushy nipples talked about in a book read by thousands, if not millions of people without agreeing to that🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He wasn't premature as 37 weeks is classed as full term. I doubt it was caused by exercising though. I had a prem baby at 33 weeks and they never suggested it was caused by exercise
Oh fair enough I thought he was earlier. I've avoided his life story until now!

I definitely preferred it when he kept their relationship to himself....I nearly threw up my sandwich reading that. We don’t need to know Joe, we really really don’t. And the more he comes out with the more I think Rosie must be on board with this, no woman would have her thrushy nipples talked about in a book read by thousands, if not millions of people without agreeing to that🤷🏻‍♀️
Thrushy nipples/when they have sex/when they’ll be trying for a baby again. NOTHING is sacred.

Reactions: 16
They look like brother and sister sometimes i swear...
Agreed. Actually I think a lot of ‘celebrity’ couples look alike - maybe it’s something to do with their narcissism. They choose somebody as similar to themselves as possible because who better than themselves? And let’s face it, a lot of celebrities (more so the influencer types) do seem to be narcissists

Reactions: 8
Agreed. Actually I think a lot of ‘celebrity’ couples look alike - maybe it’s something to do with their narcissism. They choose somebody as similar to themselves as possible because who better than themselves? And let’s face it, a lot of celebrities (more so the influencer types) do seem to be narcissists
Yeah i agree...Rochelle Humes and her husband look like siblings as well...🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is driving me mad, he needs to keep his big gob shut and stop dishing out tit advice and broadcasting private details about his family to the world.

I usually find the people who are so keen to tell you how happy they are, how much sex they're having, how amazing their partner is, are the least happy ones and the most likely to split up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He is driving me mad, he needs to keep his big gob shut and stop dishing out tit advice and broadcasting private details about his family to the world.

I usually find the people who are so keen to tell you how happy they are, how much sex they're having, how amazing their partner is, are the least happy ones and the most likely to split up.
Giving relationship advice after less than a year married. He really does think he’s an expert in everything doesn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All this over-sharing will come back to roost one day, in some way. It’s not normal and it’s not healthy.

Reactions: 6
“Scheduling Sex” WTAF! How does that work then? Do they sit there browsing the week’s tv schedule going “bit crap on Thursday. how are you fixed then? We’ll be done in time for Celebrity Juice “.

Can not think of anything less likely to get me going, other than my bloke referring to it as “reconnecting”, that knowing I had a shag booked in for that day 😂

Wonder if it’s in a prenup? Rosie must reconnect with Joe on a day of his choice once a week 🤢

Remember that time when she went out for brunch and it turned in to an all day bender, wonder if that’s why he was so passive aggressive on his stories - it was reconnecting day and she’d swerved it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes this is really annoying ! My in-laws went on and on saying they wanted to feed the baby when I was breastfeeding 🙄🙄 Interesting fact that during lockdown breastfed babies put their weight back on much more than when a poor mum has tons of visitors !! Just leave mums to it !!
Sorry if late to this but totally agree, I am very pro breastfeeding but don’t chastise your Mum for not! Every Mum does their best. What a tosspot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
anyone else think he sounds extremely manic on that story where he’s talking about all the marmalade he gets sent? then proceeds to make out indie and Marley are best friends when they quite clearly aren’t. I suspect indie has had a jealous episode and he hasnt known how to deal with it. Turns to binge eating marmalade on toast 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Joe hun, you want a few more kids :ROFLMAO: Good luck. You don’t sleep, you don’t have sex and there’s an abundance of potato smiles just so the little buggers eat... god speed you and your hairy nips, ‘reconnecting’:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.