Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo first post on here.

but yeah I just agree with this one:
1) favourite child syndrome definitely favours India
2) annoyed the crap out of me when Marley was first born; complaining of feeding issues but interfering with “adding bottle feeding breast milk so he could feed and bond with him” yet the child was barely a couple of weeks old.
— I’m sorry but I’m currently nursing my fifth and my partner can happily bond with his daughter without the need of having to feed her a bottle. If the feeding issues were to do with breastfeeding they say so, if you don’t want to breastfeed then don’t do so; no ones forcing you. Your supply needs to fully establish and have your baby feeding on demand to help this before adding in pumping unless medically necessary.
3) getting India to eat everything is not a healthy thing- eat till your full not till your plate is empty
4) I feel as if he has no respect for Rosie in their parenting and he overrules everything the children do or allowed to do
5) poor little Marley gets stuck in his bouncer & forgotten about :(

oh my list can go on with this guy!
I suspect his favouritism towards Indie is because she’s the ‘money maker’ - the face of the book, the one that does ‘funny face’, recites words parrot fashion etc etc. I think when Marley starts to ‘perform’ for Joe he will show him off more. Look at the video he posted the other day of Marley rolling.

I do think he’s creating what could be a difficult scenario already though - his attention is so focused on Indie you can tell she’s starting to get jealous when he pays Marley attention. He was trying to film Marley rolling and Indie was sitting on him and also trying to push him over. Good luck bringing another kid into that dynamic when Indie is 3 and Marley is approaching 2 😱

Has Anyone seen the article in the Mail today? He’s been on another podcast spouting his expert opinion. This time he said he strongly encouraged Rosie to exercise throughout pregnancy because it was good for her mental health.

Nothing to do with her body being ‘fire‘ Joe?! Yet another thing he’s an expert in - maternal mental health!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I suspect his favouritism towards Indie is because she’s the ‘money maker’ - the face of the book, the one that does ‘funny face’, recites words parrot fashion etc etc. I think when Marley starts to ‘perform’ for Joe he will show him off more. Look at the video he posted the other day of Marley rolling.

I do think he’s creating what could be a difficult scenario already though - his attention is so focused on Indie you can tell she’s starting to get jealous when he pays Marley attention. He was trying to film Marley rolling and Indie was sitting on him and also trying to push him over. Good luck bringing another kid into that dynamic when Indie is 3 and Marley is approaching 2 😱

Has Anyone seen the article in the Mail today? He’s been on another podcast spouting his expert opinion. This time he said he strongly encouraged Rosie to exercise throughout pregnancy because it was good for her mental health.

Nothing to do with her body being ‘fire‘ Joe?! Yet another thing he’s an expert in - maternal mental health!!! 🤬
Also why does he have pregnancy workouts up? Has he got any qualifications in pre or postnatal exercise ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t believe when he filmed and shared the allergic reaction.pretty sure he shared it in real time. My 10 month old is allergic to 10 different foods - very allergic to peanuts and eggs. I would never ever film/photo these to share. I do take photos etc to show her consultant but if I was waiting for an ambulance my concern would be my child’s well being. As previous poster said just because she has an allergy to one type of nut doesn’t mean she is allergic to others and exposure can be key to reducing further allergic reactions.
It annoyed me when he made it out it was so easy to get an allergy test done. My eldest was on a waiting list for 14 months to get a prick test for peanuts and is back on the waiting list to get it done for latex.
It took me months of back and forth plus a serious reaction to eggs for the gp to even acknowledge my baby’s allergies let alone refer her.
Also I am finding weaning this time round tough due to the foods we have to avoid and I worry about her getting everything she needs. Then I see poor indie getting the same fishy chickpea mush everyday and realise we are doing absolutely fine.
Sorry rant over.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Also why does he have pregnancy workouts up? Has he got any qualifications in pre or postnatal exercise ?
Pretty sure he doesn’t have qualifications in anything he does 🤷🏻‍♀️ except a masters degree in narcissism

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldn’t believe when he filmed and shared the allergic reaction.pretty sure he shared it in real time. My 10 month old is allergic to 10 different foods - very allergic to peanuts and eggs. I would never ever film/photo these to share. I do take photos etc to show her consultant but if I was waiting for an ambulance my concern would be my child’s well being. As previous poster said just because she has an allergy to one type of nut doesn’t mean she is allergic to others and exposure can be key to reducing further allergic reactions.
It annoyed me when he made it out it was so easy to get an allergy test done. My eldest was on a waiting list for 14 months to get a prick test for peanuts and is back on the waiting list to get it done for latex.
It took me months of back and forth plus a serious reaction to eggs for the gp to even acknowledge my baby’s allergies let alone refer her.
Also I am finding weaning this time round tough due to the foods we have to avoid and I worry about her getting everything she needs. Then I see poor indie getting the same fishy chickpea mush everyday and realise we are doing absolutely fine.
Sorry rant over.
It would be easy for him as he would go private I guess

Reactions: 1
It would be easy for him as he would go private I guess
My daughter had a private allergy test. The nhs has a four month waiting list where I am, and we were advised to stop weaning and return to only milk whilst we waited. I couldn’t imagine only giving her milk til she was 10 months so paid out. I had an appointment the same afternoon. It cost me almost £1000 but it was worth it... I’m guessing Joe did the same

Reactions: 6
This made me want to vom.

A hero?! In today's context?! REALLY.
I saw this and it just made me angry. The heroes are the nurses, doctors, carers and all other key workers (inclauding supermarket staff who are paid f**k all to risk their lives working with the general public) not this narcissist who is making a hell of a lot of money out of this period of lockdown, and flouting the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He had lunch at 1pm of pancakes or something over Skype he said, then at 3 he said the burger be was having was for his lunch? Which is it

Reactions: 3
Interestingly, Rosie posted earlier about how Indie is a little terror... would never catch Joe posting anything like that would you?

Reactions: 10
It’s actually nice to see Rosie with Indie - it’s always all Joe with her.
Well seeing as Joe is a breastfeeding, child rearing and weaning expert its nice that he actually lets her spend time with her mother! God he is so bloooody annoying. Reminds me of an instamummy who is perfect and is the only one to ever have had a baby ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.