Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see how distended Indie's tummy was in his Joe's instastories where she's wearing the ballet dress? Is it normal for the belly of a 20 month old to look like that?

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see how distended Indie's tummy was in his Joe's instastories where she's wearing the ballet dress? Is it normal for the belly of a 20 month old to look like that?
i noticed it earlier but I didn’t want to say anything incase I was being odd so I’m glad someone else noticed it! She looked very bloated!

Reactions: 6
I did yeah. My son did when he was younger, it was most prominent after he’d eaten! I hope she’s ok. Indie must have been spared kale recently and fed properly!

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm. It looks really swollen. I dont like to be morbid but if that was my kid and it didn't go away after a few days I would get it checked. A neighbours child had a distended stomach and it was a tumour.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I had pre ordered the book months ago but have grown increasingly to dislike him. His self absorption with the PE classes was off putting but the formula and the shaming of his mum, nope. Have returned my copy today after a quick glance to see if there were any really interesting recipes but I much prefer my baby led weaning app by Natalie Peall for ideas.
Thank you for telling me about this app, just downloaded it 🤩

I had it on preorder too but cancelled it a few weeks ago after reading this thread & realising it's a load of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i too thought the same, but didn’t know whether to mention as I’m not sure if it’s normal, but I felt really sorry for her

Reactions: 3
It can be really normal for toddlers to have a temporary distended belly (most common reasons are being very full or eating lots off high fibre food or both).

If it doesn’t go away then obviously he should get it checked out but it is most likely one of the above.

i noticed it earlier but I didn’t want to say anything incase I was being odd so I’m glad someone else noticed it! She looked very bloated!
I thought the same. Our toddler is a similar age and this doesn’t happen anymore. It used to when they were younger after a meal but hasnt for a couple of months. They’ve lost their baby rolls & belly now 😭

Maybe it is all the beans, kale, veg etc making her gassy?!

I thought her tummy looked very distended too! It is normal for toddlers to have pot bellies, and in her case it will probably be resolved by having a massive 💩

• Haha
ive bought this up on here before ..it concerns me that shes not getting enough food!.
i know toddlers have pot bellies but Her belly seems particularly large and reminds me of a starving African baby from a famine appeal which is quite worrying.

Reactions: 5
He's quiet today. I wonder if he has been bollocked after their sex life made the news yesterday. If I was Rosie I would have torn him a new one!

Reactions: 11
N
Nah, that only happens in cases of severe malnutrition.
o offence but that’s bollocks😂 my daughter is 2 and has a little belly like that. She’s fit and healthy and every other toddler I know has the same... their organs are squashed into tiny bodies so yeah their stomachs stick out. Criticising a toddlers body on here is so many types of wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s funny how he is so pro breastfeeding yet Rosie hasn’t been able to get past 4 months with Marley and don’t think it was that long with Indie either ! ( it’s actually really bloody hard to b/f as Rosie found out )
maybe if they had both taken the role of parenting a bit more serious and not gone off on lads and girls trips away and re-connecting weekends etc Rosie could of had a better chance breastfeeding 🤔
Now they are shoving Marley in his own room when there is strict guidance on keeping a baby in the same room for 6 Months !

They have no idea when it comes to the safety of either of the babies,sit them on work tops,
Leave indie climbing up ladders,leave Marley on the floor where Indie could easily fall on him !
They put poor Marley in a handbag on holiday because they had to eat out and show everyone how easy it is to travel the world with a baby 🙄 and still have an amazing dinner with my hot wife 🙄
Indie still has a dummy which can cause damage to teeth and inhabit speech !
You can cook as much Kale as you like but sort out your priorities first !

N

o offence but that’s bollocks😂 my daughter is 2 and has a little belly like that. She’s fit and healthy and every other toddler I know has the same... their organs are squashed into tiny bodies so yeah their stomachs stick out. Criticising a toddlers body on here is so many types of wrong
I agree my son was always like this when he was little so I know it’s normal but not everyone will have seen or noticed this before ! Maybe if he didn’t film indie so much people wouldn’t be able to see her little body all the time !

Reactions: 10
N

I was responding to the person who said that she was concerned that Indie’s distended tummy resembled a starving African child and that she was worried that Indie wasn’t fed enough. I pointed out that that only happens in cases of severe malnutrition (and therefore it couldn’t possibly apply to Indie). How was that bollocks? Unless you quoted the wrong person?

Reactions: 4
N

My toddlers have this. They have a BALANCED diet. It's just what they have!!

Reactions: 1
I was responding to the person who said that she was concerned that Indie’s distended tummy resembled a starving African child and that she was worried that Indie wasn’t fed enough. I pointed out that that only happens in cases of severe malnutrition (and therefore it couldn’t possibly apply to Indie). How was that bollocks? Unless you quoted the wrong person?
Sorry my mistake it read like you were saying “no big bellies on children is only severe malnutrition” rather than no that only happens when it’s severe malnutrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.