Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma’s a witch! I started following him at a vulnerable time when my baby (3 months younger than Indie) wasn’t eating, wasn’t sleeping, and I had low milk supply so I was combo feeding. He portrayed this perfect family with a baby breastfeeding on demand, eating everything offered, and of course no complaints about sleep. I felt like tit.

Thank god I know better now—I know that a lot of it was exaggerated or lies and a lot of it is pure luck of the draw.

Part of me is also hoping that Marley is a bit more challenging to wean...just like loads of children are, no matter how much you role-model and add turmeric and paprika and oven-roast everything!
This is exactly what happened to me! Our boy was born in the October the same year as Indie. He has only just started sleeping through the last month or so. We combi fed as well due to low milk supply and our boy rejects food sometimes or wont sit at the table cos he wants to run around the house or do whatever he wants 🙈

I realised after a while that Joe is just a massive dick. I don't know if he knows hes shaming so many people and making them feel like tit.

He definitely lies about stuff too, the milk supply for Marley only for it to turn out later that Rosie was having issues. I never believe him when he shows Indies plate with everything gone... or maybe it's just us but our boy never eats everything we give him.. unless its chocolate 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m glad he’s been reading here and actually giving Indie her dinner at a reasonable time ! Well hopefully he’s does mean dinner and it’s not a late lunch 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
. He portrayed this perfect family with a baby breastfeeding on demand, eating everything offered, and of course no complaints about sleep. I felt like tit.
This is what I really hate about Insta and the whole influencer thing and probably social media in general. Influencers and people who have huge social followings like Joe needto realise that all their glossy chosen posts and “helpful advice” can really backfire. It is so unfair to give a very carefully selected presentation of pics and videos as your “real life” every day and to never be honest about the tit bits. In some ways it can inspire people but as you say and as I think we have all experienced, it can also make followers feel like utter tit. Nobody has a successful life 24/7!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
May be I’ve missed something but aren’t the two dinner meals on the body coach story and wean in 15 story completely different. I thought he didn’t cook separate for indie and she ate what they ate!

Reactions: 6
May be I’ve missed something but aren’t the two dinner meals on the body coach story and wean in 15 story completely different. I thought he didn’t cook separate for indie and she ate what they are!!!!
I suspect a lot of it is pre recorded and then he, or someone in his team, uploads them and doesn't realise the other account is saying something different. Or can you set them in advance to post at a certain time perhaps? Once there were 3 different dinners, two in stories and one on the grid, so there was obviously a bit of a duck up.

But in answer to your question, he does seem to cook a different dinner for Indie quite often, despite pretending that she eats everything they eat. And often even when he is giving her the same dinner, for some reason he takes the meat out of hers.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This is exactly what happened to me! Our boy was born in the October the same year as Indie. He has only just started sleeping through the last month or so. We combi fed as well due to low milk supply and our boy rejects food sometimes or wont sit at the table cos he wants to run around the house or do whatever he wants 🙈

I realised after a while that Joe is just a massive dick. I don't know if he knows hes shaming so many people and making them feel like tit.

He definitely lies about stuff too, the milk supply for Marley only for it to turn out later that Rosie was having issues. I never believe him when he shows Indies plate with everything gone... or maybe it's just us but our boy never eats everything we give him.. unless its chocolate 😂
I hope all the other mums that feel like us realise that he’s just a lying tosser.

I don’t believe him when he shows the plate either. He doesn’t usually show the placemat or the floor. When he shows videos of her eating she gets so much on the placemat - I suspect that’s where a lot of it ends up.

Reactions: 6
I hope all the other mums that feel like us realise that he’s just a lying tosser.

I don’t believe him when he shows the plate either. He doesn’t usually show the placemat or the floor. When he shows videos of her eating she gets so much on the placemat - I suspect that’s where a lot of it ends up.
completely agree with this - and I also find the obsession with showing how much his kid eats weird. As Ive said before toddlers are brilliant at self regulating & intuitive eating. So you shouldn’t expect them to finish everything, or make other parents feel like they’re Doing something wrong because their child doesn’t finish every meal

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is why I mentioned it. Since he’s released his weaning book will Marley come out of the shadows when he starts weaning or stay hidden? I’m curious
He will be force fed Kale of course. Puréed immediately. And how is Joe Non-Exotic going to react when Marley chucks food on the floor I wonder. He will probably be told off 😢 even though that’s what babies just do.

What a catch...
This is Joe basically saying Hi to Tattle. Hi Joe! How about leaving your poor daughter to eat a meal in peace without you putting your fingers in her food and making her perform for the camera? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I believe Marley was born same day as my small so will be 6 months on Sunday.

I hope Marley shoves his spoon up Joe's arse.

❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I messaged Joe about his workouts being really hard, since they're aimed at children. He replied and was actually very polite which I was surprised at. Normally influencers block you when you critique something. Lol.
I did some of the PE workout at the start of lockdown, and then again this week. I think he has definitely made them ‘easier’, which is good if he has responded to feedback! As I agree, they were way too tough for kids.

Reactions: 2
Wonder who cut his hair. It was super long in their doorstep (and garden) photo shoot.

i saw that ...hes already got a Messiah complex doesnt need this feeding!
funny i always think of Monty Python and the line ..hes not the Messiah hes a very naughty boy when hes preaching the gospel of twattishness
I suggested He's not the Messiah he's a very nauuughty boi for a tread title before 😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What a catch...
It really gets in my tits(a lot more than it should) that he calls it gin ton....it’s not like there’s loads of letters in tonic....just use the whole word. If some prick next to me in a bar (those were the days) asked for a gin ton I’d be moving away as quickly as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.