Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she had on once at his brothers before lockdown im sure he said it was her 1st one !
its just so weird my two had one virtually every week cos if we didn't have one my mum or MIL would save a bit from theirs to give them when they looked after them.
Its a great way of introducing lots of different tastes and textures and a great Roast is one of lifes pleasures!!
It was a nut roast though with aunt Bessie yorkie which he made a point of mentioning

It was a nut roast though with aunt Bessie yorkie which he made a point of mentioning
Which his sil cooked

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Which his sil cooked
How rude ! nothing wrong with an aunt Bessie..nut roast on the other hand ..ive had a bad experience with that !!

what is his problem with Indie eating a bit of meat when he quite happily chomps half a cow on his bbq !

Reactions: 5
How rude ! nothing wrong with an aunt Bessie..nut roast on the other hand ..ive had a bad experience with that !!

what is his problem with Indie eating a bit of meat when he quite happily chomps half a cow on his bbq !
I dont know. The lack of carbs too. My kids all love a spag bol, a roast, chicken nuggets, McDonalds, all fruit and veg. So out of touch its unbelievable x

Reactions: 4
I dont know. The lack of carbs too. My kids all love a spag bol, a roast, chicken nuggets, McDonalds, all fruit and veg. So out of touch its unbelievable x
its just so weird..its definitely not a balanced diet ! He thinks its healthy but seems to be totally unaware that a low carb / fat diet is not suitable for a growing child - they actually need fat and carbs. When my kids were young they loved all of the food youve listed and still do .

poor things probably only had sandwiches once when she went on that play date to her friends (where the Mum put in a normal lunch spread!)

Christ doodle cutlery is not a new thing. My now 4 year old was using it when she was 1. He honestly makes it out like he has discovered everything parenting related. Earlier this week his inst story of cheeky wipes annoyed me. Why were they swimming in water you are only meant to have them just damp 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 9
its just so weird..its definitely not a balanced diet ! He thinks its healthy but seems to be totally unaware that a low carb / fat diet is not suitable for a growing child - they actually need fat and carbs. When my kids were young they loved all of the food youve listed and still do .

poor things probably only had sandwiches once when she went on that play date to her friends (where the Mum put in a normal lunch spread!)
ohh what happened on the playdate? Did he kick off about the sandwiches?!

Reactions: 1
Why has he said he will amplify their voices but hasn't shared anything from a black person? From what I remember he hasn't shared about of his success stories from anyone black person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why has he said he will amplify their voices but hasn't shared anything from a black person? From what I remember he hasn't shared about of his success stories from anyone black person.
Exactly what I was thinking. He’s somehow managed to make this about himself again (I might be being oversensitive because he pisses me off so much). He’s doing damage control. I honestly and truthfully don’t feel this post of his has come from a genuine place. As I said I might be being unreasonable because his recent behaviour but I just don’t buy it. Why not feature black clients or black colleagues. I’ve never seen any

Reactions: 8
So now he decides to post about black lives matter over a week after posting a black square and not even a caption. I appreciate the apology but to me it just seems like damage control and only highlights to me that he posted the black square to jump on the bandwagon rather than actually using the time off social media to actually educate himself that day. It would have been much more genuine to have this post a day or two after blackout tuesday rather than just ignore it completely and upload pointless videos about not weighing yourself and how exercise is the source of all problems when everyone else is on social media talking about a completely different massive issue and actually using their influence to educate...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i think she had on once at his brothers before lockdown im sure he said it was her 1st one !
its just so weird my two had one virtually every week cos if we didn't have one my mum or MIL would save a bit from theirs to give them when they looked after them.
Its a great way of introducing lots of different tastes and textures and a great Roast is one of lifes pleasures!!
I remember him posting about her eating a roast at his brothers... the only reason I remember is because Indie didn’t eat it and he was picking it up and dropping it on the plate and I thought he was making out that it was a bit tit. Thought it was rude!

• Angry
I remember him posting about her eating a roast at his brothers... the only reason I remember is because Indie didn’t eat it and he was picking it up and dropping it on the plate and I thought he was making out that it was a bit tit. Thought it was rude!
What makes me laugh is that him and his side kick (the nutrition lady) make out their method/ technique of weaning will avoid fussy eaters. From
What I have seen of indie she is fussy in that recently she only eats salmon incorporated dishes. Most other meals are barely touched. I remember how she stopped eating veg and he came out with the whole she only eats seasoned roasted veg.

Reactions: 3
ohh what happened on the playdate? Did he kick off about the sandwiches?!
i think i was back when Marley was born and still in hospital..not sure if he said anything but there was a lovely picture / video of Indie and the other child sitting with a big plate of sarnies etc in front of them ! the sort of lunch most parents would do for a play date!
Shes probably not allowed there again as the Mum gave her carbs 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can’t add the screenshot for some reason but does anyone follow @myfrugalyear ? She just posted something quite damming about showing yourself to be a bigot then carry on making a fortune... not sure if it’s about him but was posted about the same time 🤔

Reactions: 5
Can’t add the screenshot for some reason but does anyone follow @myfrugalyear ? She just posted something quite damming about showing yourself to be a bigot then carry on making a fortune... not sure if it’s about him but was posted about the same time 🤔
That's exactly what I thought too

• Heart
Could be about Susie Verrill?

What makes me laugh is that him and his side kick (the nutrition lady) make out their method/ technique of weaning will avoid fussy eaters. From
What I have seen of indie she is fussy in that recently she only eats salmon incorporated dishes. Most other meals are barely touched. I remember how she stopped eating veg and he came out with the whole she only eats seasoned roasted veg.
😂😂 yes. He can never just accept that his child isn’t perfect. If she won’t eat her dinner he ALWAYS says that she had a late lunch so she isn’t hungry. No... she just doesn’t want it or doesn’t like it. Who cares!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.