Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a catch...
That story is surely proof he reads here. Someone mentioned that awful face is becoming a tic - and he does a fake tic at the end...!

It really gets in my tits(a lot more than it should) that he calls it gin ton....it’s not like there’s loads of letters in tonic....just use the whole word. If some prick next to me in a bar (those were the days) asked for a gin ton I’d be moving away as quickly as possible 😂
And there’s already a shortened name for it that’s commonly used - just call it a g&t like everyone else! Midget trees didn’t catch on, don’t try and make this a thing please Joe!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It really gets in my tits(a lot more than it should) that he calls it gin ton....it’s not like there’s loads of letters in tonic....just use the whole word. If some prick next to me in a bar (those were the days) asked for a gin ton I’d be moving away as quickly as possible 😂
That annoys me more than it should too 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to message him to say please do not mock having a tic. My nephew and best friend’s son have tics and when you’re living with one it can be extremely distressing at times. It’s completely mocking those with additional needs.

Reactions: 16
I believe Marley was born same day as my small so will be 6 months on Sunday.

I hope Marley shoves his spoon up Joe's arse.

❤
I was thinking Marley was a week or so older than my boy who will be 6 months a week today.

will be interesting to see if weaning Marley is mentioned !

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to message him to say please do not mock having a tic. My nephew and best friend’s son have tics and when you’re living with one it can be extremely distressing at times. It’s completely mocking those with additional needs.
Yep that was insensitive. Perhaps he’ll do a post in a weeks time acknowledging it like he did BLM and make out he’s been researching and educating himself on the topic for a week...before coming in with a recommendation for a documentary that a lot of people have already been promoting for the last week (Netflix have put it on YouTube for free) proving he hasn’t bothered to do any even basic educating of himself at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When he posts old videos you can see he took better care of himself. His hair is neat (I know lockdown etc but he used to nearly tie it back) and his beard is neat. Its a bit sad really.

He definitely exaggerates things (lies) to make things seem better than they are. Like when he goes on about Indie and her counting and reading flashcards etc. When his book came out last month he was answering questions about it and someone asked what age it was for, he replied ‘I’m 34 and Indie is 20 months and we love it!’ Etc etc. But indie isn’t 20 months (or wasn’t in May) she was born in July so is 22/23 months. But that perpetuates the lie that she’s way ahead of the curve when he teaches her. Easy way to make a regular mom feel like crap if her kid isn’t the same!

Reactions: 8
More salmon for Indie tonight. Read a few of the comments. Someone asked how many times a child can have salmon and SR nutrition replied.. "for girls its no more than 2 portions of oily fish a week"

Joe showing his expert knowledge again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More salmon for Indie tonight. Read a few of the comments. Someone asked how many times a child can have salmon and SR nutrition replied.. "for girls its no more than 2 portions of oily fish a week"

Joe showing his expert knowledge again 😂😂
Of course she answers 🙄 she's just as bleeping bad. If not worse as she's also scouting out wean in 15 account

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So who is looking after the kids... Why does he flaunt that he is breaking lock down
Selfish hole! Surely people looking at that will see through all this PE with Joe pish & realise he's in it for his own gain - so much for protecting the NHS 😡

Reactions: 6
I felt the same I have a friend with a little girl who is autistic and has tics ! I found it very distasteful 😡

I reckon it’s part of whatever financial agreement they have...ie she’s paid to do it so he doesn’t have to...just a guess though
I assumed this was the case. Joe could get in a lot of trouble giving out poor nutrition advice on children, I presume.

Reactions: 3
So who is looking after the kids... Why does he flaunt that he is breaking lock down
It may be his mum you know the one who is uneducated and fed him chips and tinned stuff when he was little 🙄 She May be on her now because Joes dad was a drug addict I think 🤔

I'm quite encouraged by the fact that Indie ate hardly any of the salmon nuggets and rice. Lots was on the table, presumably some was on the floor too, at least 3 of the 5 nuggets were left and Joe also ate one.

There was a poor woman on mumsnet last night wondering why all the influencers' babies eat everything but her kids will hardly eat anything. She said people like Joe wicks were making her feel tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Frigging hell Joe if you're gonna rob her nuggets then at least share your chocolate and sweets with her you absolute pecker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here.....saw this today and it’s really pissed me off. Isolating?! 🤬 Why do the media fawn all over him when he’s consistently ignored the rules

I have a son born the day after Marley and for the past 12 weeks he hasn’t been able to see any of our friends or family. My husband is a key worker and we’ve been terrified of making our little boy ill, every time I go shopping (once every fortnight) I’m so worried I’ll catch the virus and hurt my son that it gives me a headache.

Meanwhile “saviour Joe” is popping to the shops every 5 minutes to buy chocolate and gin, having people round to help build his garden furniture and just generally ignoring the rules that the majority of the population are abiding by.

If he does read here I hope he’s ashamed of himself. Although he annoys me generally I can understand that what he’s doing with the PE is great for those that it’s helping but why do the media put him on such a golden pedestal?!

Sorry rant over 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
He replied saying what?
Wanted feedback on what was difficult, I mentioned hard on the knees and joints especially for kids
Of course she answers 🙄 she's just as bleeping bad. If not worse as she's also scouting out wean in 15 account
I find it bleeping creepy that she answers all the questions on his posts even when she isn't tagged. Does she stalk his page?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.