Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here.....saw this today and it’s really pissed me off. Isolating?! 🤬 Why do the media fawn all over him when he’s consistently ignored the rules

I have a son born the day after Marley and for the past 12 weeks he hasn’t been able to see any of our friends or family. My husband is a key worker and we’ve been terrified of making our little boy ill, every time I go shopping (once every fortnight) I’m so worried I’ll catch the virus and hurt my son that it gives me a headache.

Meanwhile “saviour Joe” is popping to the shops every 5 minutes to buy chocolate and gin, having people round to help build his garden furniture and just generally ignoring the rules that the majority of the population are abiding by.

If he does read here I hope he’s ashamed of himself. Although he annoys me generally I can understand that what he’s doing with the PE is great for those that it’s helping but why do the media put him on such a golden pedestal?!

Sorry rant over 🤬
Rant perfectly allowable! He was breaking rules from the beginning because he thanked his brother for helping him with all the video and technical help when PE started weeks ago. Doesn’t look like his brother moved in so can assume he was just turning up on the doorstep every day to play cameraman and technical assistant 😾

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I believe Marley was born same day as my small so will be 6 months on Sunday.

I hope Marley shoves his spoon up Joe's arse.

❤
We have birthday twin smalls! Happy half birthday to you guys!

The story of Indies salmon nuggets made me laugh, taking a bite of all of them and throwing on the table. I don't think she was a fan.

We saw my parents today for the first time since 29th February and they got a fraction too close to my daughter and she sobbed because she hasn't seen them for so long. I wouldn't be comfortable leaving her alone with them if we were allowed closer than 2m. It's just showing that they have been seeing family the whole time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker on this thread but not really a follower of Joe before the whole "PE classes" (and not really a follower afterwards :ROFLMAO:) - I have to ask how old is Joe? On that motorcycle photo posted a few pages back he easily looks 45 while Rosie looks around 30ish. Has he just not aged well or is there an age-gap between them?

Reactions: 1
That sr nutrition gets on my tits just as much as him

So who is looking after the kids... Why does he flaunt that he is breaking lock down
Everything about this pic makes me want to gauge my eyes out, look at the way she’s sitting pushing her arse out, you aren’t on an FHM shoot now love you’re clearly flouting lockdown rules as well

Wanted feedback on what was difficult, I mentioned hard on the knees and joints especially for kids

I find it bleeping creepy that she answers all the questions on his posts even when she isn't tagged. Does she stalk his page?
she prob has the password the weird twit. My little one is the same age as indie more or less (my first baby, I’m a few years younger than joe) so at the start of weaning I was brainwashed into following them and trying to emulate their philosophy but it wasn’t long before I grew wise to their bullshit.. anyone who gives her their kid fruit for their first birthday ‘cake’ has no place in my life!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
'I’m not someone who dwells on the past'
Jesus your bring it up at any opportunity and have it in black and white in your book how much your mother never fed your properly and didnt give you the best start in life because she only bottle fed you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yes, they’ve been flouting lockdown rules for weeks and weeks; before lockdown was eased. I’ll recap for those that missed it here. The day Rosie did the morning PE with Mr Idiot Hand resting his hand, they both joined Indie at the kitchen table as she ate (with a hat and jacket on, as you do). Joe said something and Indie smiled and looked at a mystery person to his side. When you plaster your life on Insta don’t expect not to be caught out in your lies. This was when no visitors were allowed to your home. They could have easily have passed a few days of no PE, but no, Joe wants the glory of carrying on. I am fuming that he has flouted lockdown several times and been so so careless by taking Indie out to shops for one or two items. He’s a joke.

Reactions: 12
Oh yes, they’ve been flouting lockdown rules for weeks and weeks; before lockdown was eased. I’ll recap for those that missed it here. The day Rosie did the morning PE with Mr Idiot Hand resting his hand, they both joined Indie at the kitchen table as she ate (with a hat and jacket on, as you do). Joe said something and Indie smiled and looked at a mystery person to his side. When you plaster your life on Insta don’t expect not to be caught out in your lies. This was when no visitors were allowed to your home. They could have easily have passed a few days of no PE, but no, Joe wants the glory of carrying on. I am fuming that he has flouted lockdown several times and been so so careless by taking Indie out to shops for one or two items. He’s a joke.
Don't forget when he came home from the hospital Joe said who's home and she said grandad

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So who is looking after the kids... Why does he flaunt that he is breaking lock down
Surprised they didn’t ride off into the sunset together. The only time I’ve left my kids since March is when I’ve had to go into work very briefly. I don’t think the support bubbles are there so you can just race out the door. But then these are the parents of the year who left their weeks old baby, not long out of hospital, for a weekend away to “reconnect”. As you do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I like SR but the view that all sugar and sweet things are bad is not view to portray to a child. As a Dental Nurse, we say it's better to have all in one go rather than throughout the day. So have a cake, or a little pudding with a meal for example. Don't tell a child it's bad, just learn to control when you offer it perhaps. We all know Joe gave Indie treats because he liked how excited she became. Then she cried for kinder eggs each time. That's not the way to do it. He then offers her vegetable mush and she refuses, well duh. What's wrong with salmon, sweet potato and peas?? I get so frustrated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker on this thread but not really a follower of Joe before the whole "PE classes" (and not really a follower afterwards :ROFLMAO:) - I have to ask how old is Joe? On that motorcycle photo posted a few pages back he easily looks 45 while Rosie looks around 30ish. Has he just not aged well or is there an age-gap between them?
He’s 35....I randomly know this because when I was in Vegas I met up with him and he was celebrating his 30th....that was 2015
Rosie isn’t 30 yet am sure

Reactions: 2
He’s 35....I randomly know this because when I was in Vegas I met up with him and he was celebrating his 30th....that was 2015
Rosie isn’t 30 yet am sure
So do we think hes lying about his age as well as everything else he lies about or exaggerates? Wikipedia and every report I can find says 33.. Rosie apparently is 29 but who knows really 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh and don’t forget when his brother came round to help him build the play equipment in the garden.
Also when Rosie when out to meet with 3 or 4 friends with Indie when you were only allowed to meet one !
But we must remember if your on Instagram lockdown rules don’t apply to you 🙄

Reactions: 6
I like SR but the view that all sugar and sweet things are bad is not view to portray to a child. As a Dental Nurse, we say it's better to have all in one go rather than throughout the day. So have a cake, or a little pudding with a meal for example. Don't tell a child it's bad, just learn to control when you offer it perhaps. We all know Joe gave Indie treats because he liked how excited she became. Then she cried for kinder eggs each time. That's not the way to do it. He then offers her vegetable mush and she refuses, well duh. What's wrong with salmon, sweet potato and peas?? I get so frustrated.
Thank you, this is spot on! I like SR but at times find her approach unrealistic in that if you completely remove something you make it more of a desired thing as opposed to teaching your child about eating in moderation and/or when to have the treats etc. A while ago her child went to a party and she was bemoaning the food and was obsessed about him having some fruit - it was one meal out of his day, give it a break! But that (and the fan girling aside) she is at least consistent in her approach and from what she shows practices what she preaches. Someone I find quite refreshing is Priya Tew - she’s a Dietician and a big advocate for no food being a ‘bad food’ and how we talk about food to kids etc.

I get frustrated that people watch the glossy stories/posts of Joe (and other influencers to be fair) and takes what they show as being the A standard when there’s a lot of basic misinformation- such as the amount of certain types of fish children can have, the importance of fat and carbs in their diets etc let alone never showing the realities. What’s worse is that when it doesn’t go to plan like the glossy pictures on insta people then blame themselves instead of realising it’s all a selling technique for these influencers - in Joe’s case the Wean in 15 book. There’s already enough pressure as a new parent without this competition being added in.

Reactions: 7
Desert Island Discs: woe is me, I was dragged up in some tit hole in Surrey, parents young and argued all the time, kicking doors in, Dad was a drug addict but there was LOVE there guys plus look how great I turned out, she must have done a good job.

More mum shaming.

Plugs Children in need achievement, plugs school hit tour achievements.

I’m a more calm and patient parent because I can bugger off and workout whenever I want.

I’ve missed my family so much in lockdown even though I’ve seen them more or less every day, in fact they’re looking after my kids right now as me and “Body is Fire” go biking. I know I’m not a single parent family so I shouldn’t be doing this but I don’t give a tit about a global pandemic. My bike and mental health are more important.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Desert Island Discs: woe is me, I was dragged up in some tit hole in Surrey, parents young and argued all the time, kicking doors in, Dad was a drug addict but there was LOVE there guys plus look how great I turned out, she must have done a good job.

More mum shaming.

Plugs Children in need achievement, plugs school hit tour achievements.

I’m a more calm and patient parent because I can bugger off and workout whenever I want.

I’ve missed my family so much in lockdown even though I’ve seen them more or less every day, in fact they’re looking after my kids right now as me and “Body is Fire” go biking. I know I’m not a single parent family so I shouldn’t be doing this but I don’t give a tit about a global pandemic. My bike and mental health are more important.
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.