Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. You take her home.

joe wicks= dick
Too long for a thread title but you’ve inspired me to write an ode to Joe Dicks:

Rosie’s bra’s on the floor
What a tit tip of a room
Indie’s begging for more
But Joe’s such a bore

No carbs for the kids
Only for Joe, ‘King of the gram’
What you see on his grids
Is a big fat lie; conning the plebs is his jam

Dad influencer, I think not
Marley’s ignored all day
Poor Indie left with a wet bot (🙁)
Because he left the house without her pot

Come on Joe, your time is up
Kale is so yesterday
We’re sick of your constant crap
Be on your way!

He’s pissed me off big time these last few days 🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've messaged him about it. I never contact anyone I follow but this has really upset me today.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The pair of them are absolutely shocking parents, imagine when she goes to school and finds out all the other kids have seen her in wet knickers out in public, selfish narcissistic twats
Was going to say exactly that . Im floored today, by him and dozie. I dont even know what to say....utterly awful parenting. Where to start? Filming your child wetting herself, then parading around in knickers cold and wet in a park! bleeping disgrace,!!!!! They should both be ashamed of themselves, seriously. Its abuse and a MASSIVE invasion of that poor girls privacy. Kids can be cruel and she will just have the piss taken out of her when shes older with all this stuff in the public domain. And as for paedophiles, either in the park or watching his stories, dont get me started on that 🤬 . HE IS A bleeping DISGRACE OF A FATHER. narcissistic, infantile thick idiot. Then questioning her incessantly while shes trying to eat. I'd throw the bowl at his ugly ,jumped up weird head. I detest him

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Notice how Dozie doesn’t like to be filmed but she allows her daughter to be paraded in front of the camera half naked all the time ! Sometimes I have to remind myself that Indie has two parents because Joe just seems to show himself doing everything and being responsible for anything the Indie does !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m glad I didn’t have to witness those Instagram stories about poor Indie. My heart breaks for those children, I wouldn’t dream of treating my baby like they do or parading her on social media to thousands of strangers. Nobody is perfect but my god they are so far away from it.
The cracks are beginning to show with him being a guru on weaning too. I’m part of a UK baby led weaning group on Facebook and someone asked if the book was good and it was met with hundreds of comments saying no and if they’d seen the book in person they wouldn’t have bought it.
I also noticed the “arent you a lucky girl with your salmon and pasta?” Or words to that effect. Such a strange thing to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Notice how Dozie doesn’t like to be filmed but she allows her daughter to be paraded in front of the camera half naked all the time ! Sometimes I have to remind myself that Indie has two parents because Joe just seems to show himself doing everything and being responsible for anything the Indie does !
Hardly see his wife, I was following his stories daily and wondered where she was and what she was doing. She looks so uncomfortable on camera when she had to fill in for his PE sessions. Agree totally that the kids should not be filmed/put online constantly. I've said in another thread before that when they're older it could be a nightmare trying to remove everything when they finally get a say in whether they want to be online. It's embarrassing for them and sorry but could be fodder for school bullies 😕 any pedalo could approach them knowing where they live etc. I've seen people say they've seen other influencers kids out and about and even know which school they attend. It's dangerous and something should be done about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Instagram won’t do anything. People have reported pictures hes posted of indie fully naked before (on the beach and in the bath) and they didn’t take them down so sadly they won’t do anything about a picture of a toddler in wet underwear.
Something made him take it down. I wonder what it was?

Reactions: 7
I am still in shock that he posted a pic of her pissing herself, and a video of her in just her underwear in a public park. And the fact he shamed her on social media for having two accidents when she’s not even two.

I won’t even post a picture of our toddler in a nappy on Instagram as I respect their privacy. He is an awful parent and I’ve not gotten over the shock of what I’ve seen today. Vile man.

He definitely reads here as all those stories are gone!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I am still in shock that he posted a pic of her pissing herself, and a video of her in just her underwear in a public park. And the fact he shamed her on social media for having two accidents when she’s not even two.

I won’t even post a picture of our toddler in a nappy on Instagram as I respect their privacy. He is an awful parent and I’ve not gotten over the shock of what I’ve seen today. Vile man.

He definitely reads here as all those stories are gone!
Something else disturbed me too....the story where he filmed her walking around in her wet knickers, the way she turned and shook her bum at the camera while still looking at him......it was a ponces dream, yet he still thought it was ok. Moron. He doesn't know who is looking at that story 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Did he not talk about potty training when he did a Q&A from his hospital bed a few weeks ago? They’re really dragging it out!

They've been removed! I went to report and they are no longer there. Dicks
I think a few of us had already reported I doubt it's because he saw sense.

Did he not talk about potty training when he did a Q&A from his hospital bed a few weeks ago? They’re really dragging it out!
She's so young she probably isn't ready

Reactions: 5
‘She won’t eat meals we put time and effort into’ I find that so weird to say but maybe that’s because I cook one meal for the house and he cooks one for him and Rosie and a different for indie.

Reactions: 13
‘She won’t eat meals we put time and effort into’ I find that so weird to say but maybe that’s because I cook one meal for the house and he cooks one for him and Rosie and a different for indie.
This IS such a disgusting thing to say. Like she should be more grateful they put time and effort into making her food and she doesn't eat it. He is an awful parent. She isn't even 2 yet!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This IS such a disgusting thing to say. Like she should be more grateful they put time and effort into making her food and she doesn't eat it. He is an awful parent. She isn't even 2 yet!!!
She’s a toddler. She doesn’t know what meals you put time and effort into and what meals you whip up in minutes. She just knows what her appetite wants at that moment. So Joe, stop shaming your kid for not wanting to eat every morsel that you put in front of her and instead marvel that toddlers eat intuitively. It’s an amazing thing. We could all learn something from intuitive eating - less people would be overweight if we ate intuitively but of course that doesn’t earn Joe money 🙄

Reactions: 9
My toddler is the fussiest eater. He doesn't eat anything that I've put any time and effort into, but he will happily eat dirt and if I'm not quick he will consider eating dead flies too 🤷‍♀️ All hail my parenting prowess!

He can use a fork and a spoon though, it's because of all the 'rolemodelling' I did, innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.