Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘She won’t eat meals we put time and effort into’ I find that so weird to say but maybe that’s because I cook one meal for the house and he cooks one for him and Rosie and a different for indie.
What meals he puts time and effort into ?? I thought it was wean in 15 ! It’s always a quick meal like frittata or crispy kale never seen him cook anything too complicated !
Like I’ve said before he’s one blueberry away from losing his tit !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What meals he puts time and effort into ?? I thought it was wean in 15 ! It’s always a quick meal like frittata or crispy kale never seen him cook anything too complicated !
Like I’ve said before he’s one blueberry away from losing his tit !!
he's hardly been slaving all morning prepping veg, making yorkies etc for a proper home made roast...he just chucks a few veg into a pan with a few 'current' ingredients like chia seeds , lentils etc maybe a bit of rice and presents what looks like a pile of diarrhoea slop !

Joe just let the poor kid eat something normal even beige for once ..a plate of fish fingers, sweet potato fries or oven chips..maybe some salad veg tomatoes, cucumber, corn in the cob etc!
you havent failed as a parent if you serve these up to your kids !

Reactions: 9
"Show me (transation : my adoring, sycophantic followers) how you eat salmon with your fork"

I hope she sticks her fork in your eye. Leave her to eat in bleeping peace rather than having to be a performing monkey for you every damn day.
This really pissed me off when I saw that story... She was clearly eating the pasta and not even touching the salmon at that point but he obviously wanted her to eat the salmon. Controlling prick. He never lets her eat in peace hes always there with a camera shoved in her face asking what she's eating, how is she eating it, what it is that is on her plate...

I must say I did love the "right here" (instead of the park or beach or wherever it was) and points finger on the table in front of her when he asked her where she found her rock 😂😂 daddy 0 - 1 Indie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They've been removed! I went to report and they are no longer there. Dicks
Is it bad that part of me wonders he took them down because they cast doubt on the claim in his previous story that Indie’s potty trained? Would love to think he realised it was inappropriate but that would show awareness beyond anything he usually displays...

Reactions: 8
I feel sick after seeing his sweaty hairy body put it away joe nobody wants to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I posted on a group I'm in on FB when someone praised him for sharing cloth nappies I said I can't praise someone who shames their child by posting in knickers in park and whilst wetting themselves. Everyone jumped on my back and said I'm a bad person and the one shaming because I'm shaming him. Why is everyone so obsessed with him !?!?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
"Show me (transation : my adoring, sycophantic followers) how you eat salmon with your fork"

I hope she sticks her fork in your eye. Leave her to eat in bleeping peace rather than having to be a performing monkey for you every damn day.
that poor child. he did not even give her a chance to eat. Let her eat the spaghetti that you put on her plate and let her eat the salmon in her own time.

Reactions: 5
hes gonna be on loose women in a mo..think hes gonna be talking about the new book as they said about weaning his two children and they already mentioned he wants to have another 3 kids!!!

He just asked Indie what he’s going to be dressed up as tomorrow, she replied correctly kangaroo and he told her she’s given it away???!!! He asked HER! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 Knobber!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He just asked Indie what he’s going to be dressed up as tomorrow, she replied correctly kangaroo and he told her she’s given it away???!!! He asked HER! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 Knobber!!
A right prize prick.

Reactions: 2
He posted a photo of the outfit yesterday on his stories?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to mention he had put a photo of the costume up yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 5
There was a real nasty edge to his voice when he said that. twit.

Reactions: 3
A right prize prick.
It actually pains me to knowing that indie has never eaten a roast dinner in her life
i think she had on once at his brothers before lockdown im sure he said it was her 1st one !
its just so weird my two had one virtually every week cos if we didn't have one my mum or MIL would save a bit from theirs to give them when they looked after them.
Its a great way of introducing lots of different tastes and textures and a great Roast is one of lifes pleasures!!

Reactions: 4
It actually pains me to knowing that indie has never eaten a roast dinner in her life
Poor girl, but IMO that’s the whole family missing out! Highlight of our week is all of us sitting down to Sunday roast, listening to Absolute 90s on the radio and having a boogie at the table, and watching our 2 year old demolish her plate full 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching Loose Women now - He went to university to become a PE teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor girl, but IMO that’s the whole family missing out! Highlight of our week is all of us sitting down to Sunday roast, listening to Absolute 90s on the radio and having a boogie at the table, and watching our 2 year old demolish her plate full 😍

Really?! My 8 month old demolishes a roast on a Sunday 🤣

i think she had on once at his brothers before lockdown im sure he said it was her 1st one !
its just so weird my two had one virtually every week cos if we didn't have one my mum or MIL would save a bit from theirs to give them when they looked after them.
Its a great way of introducing lots of different tastes and textures and a great Roast is one of lifes pleasures!!
Literally right? My 1 year old LOVES her roasts on a Sunday and we’ll sit together as a family and enjoy our meal time together. Even the dog gets some leftover scraps 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.